Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Drugs
Drugs
2004-08-22, 3:03 PM #121
I dreamt that I tried pot last night. I was in my computer room, and the dealer was standing next to me. I had a little baggie of it, and so I poured some onto my finger, and started snorting it.

At this point in the dream, pot-smoke filled up the whole room, and then exploded. (Keep in mind, I wasn't smoking the pot. I was snorting it...)

My dad came in and was furious! I ruined all the computers! And the dealer was all like "Man! You're doing it wrong!"

I have some messed up dreams...

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually... He wasn't. :D
[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-08-22, 3:37 PM #122
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Septic Yogurt:
paying $180 for something which you can pick from anywhere damp and shady at a given time of the year is daft anyway.

</font>

Incorrect...
You have to be really carefull, and some you just don't want to pick at all. Alot of poisoness and will make you sick. There's "bad" ones as well. You have to make sure you get the healthy ones, and the right ones. So don't even buy them unless you know what you're doing. And eating them in the right way helps too. I don't want to eat something that came out of a cow pile.
2004-08-22, 9:18 PM #123
I had a dream my friend invented a special pipe that smokes weed and crack at the same time.

------------------
Superstition brings bad luck.
-Raymond Smullyan, 5000B.C.
:master::master::master:
2004-08-23, 1:07 AM #124
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Squirrel King:
Incorrect...
You have to be really carefull, and some you just don't want to pick at all. Alot of poisoness and will make you sick. There's "bad" ones as well. You have to make sure you get the healthy ones, and the right ones. So don't even buy them unless you know what you're doing. And eating them in the right way helps too. I don't want to eat something that came out of a cow pile.
</font>

I am not incorrect, you're just sketchy about mushrooms.... they grow all over the place around here, and they're easy to spot. On another note you can buy a 10g bag from shops around here for £10, since they're legal in their unprepaired form... any way you look at it, $180 for some fungus is a ripoff no matter if you get bumped or not.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-08-23, 3:09 AM #125
Having a joint or a blunt in your mouth and not inhaling is NOT smoking weed.

------------------
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03
In Tribute to Adam Sliger. Rest in Peace

10/7/85 - 12/9/03

↑ Up to the top!