Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Dave's not here man!"
"Dave's not here man!"
2010-11-02, 6:29 PM #1
So in light of the recently related marijuana thread about the voting in California, and the lack therefore of any poll, I feel a need to fill that void. Too often dose that urge overtake me. Ive said too much...

Take this poll with a sure heart and strong hand, and be honest.

Under Paine of death. :suicide:

I want to know Massassi's views on Chronic.

If you are a non-smoker, what other toxin's do you imbibe. (Caffeine Counts[So do cigarettes, but I really hope I do not have to tell anyone that])
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2010-11-02, 6:30 PM #2
I don't see a poll, also: How ****ing high are you man?
2010-11-02, 6:30 PM #3
What the hell are you?
>>untie shoes
2010-11-02, 6:31 PM #4
Just ethanol, caffeine and nicotine.
2010-11-02, 6:31 PM #5
Pretty ****ing high, man.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2010-11-02, 6:33 PM #6
I was just fomulating the poll calm down.
2010-11-02, 6:34 PM #7
I guess I am definition edge, I don't really follow straight edge culture (their music etc) at all, but I abstain from doing any sort of drug, including alcohol. Hell, I've only taken 1 pain killer my entire life too.

It's not that I'm against medication, I'm not at all, just over medication. Too many kids are popping pain killers every time they get a little ache. Suck it up, only take it when you desperately need it or your body will grow immune.

Just my opinions though, going to be mature and realize everyone isn't like me.
2010-11-02, 6:40 PM #8
Originally posted by Couchman:
I guess I am definition edge, I don't really follow straight edge culture (their music etc) at all, but I abstain from doing any sort of drug, including alcohol. Hell, I've only taken 1 pain killer my entire life too.

It's not that I'm against medication, I'm not at all, just over medication. Too many kids are popping pain killers every time they get a little ache. Suck it up, only take it when you desperately need it or your body will grow immune.

Just my opinions though, going to be mature and realize everyone isn't like me.

Plus if you take say 4 norco's you'll puke all next day... Ive said too much again.
2010-11-02, 6:43 PM #9
What the hell is a norco?
>>untie shoes
2010-11-02, 6:46 PM #10
http://www.drugs.com/norco.html
2010-11-02, 6:48 PM #11
And how will hydrocodone cause you to puke all day the next day if you take 4?
>>untie shoes
2010-11-02, 6:50 PM #12
Do you smoke grass out in space, man?
Or do they smoke astroturf?
My blawgh.
2010-11-02, 6:50 PM #13
I'm not sure, why don't you become a Doctor and find out.
2010-11-02, 7:10 PM #14
I've never smoked marijuana or tobacco or drank alcohol. I rarely drink anything with caffeine when I'm home. I think most restaurants put caffeine in their sweet tea, though.
2010-11-02, 8:44 PM #15
How the **** do you equate 'has smoken' with 'position on legality of pot'?
2010-11-02, 8:45 PM #16
Quote:
I think most restaurants put caffeine in their sweet tea, though.
Uh. Tea has caffeine in it. It's not added. It's part of the tea.
2010-11-02, 8:52 PM #17
EVERY DAY EVER CAUSE IT MAKES ME ****ING COOL
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-11-02, 9:13 PM #18
Where's the option for 'every once in a while when I feel like it'?
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2010-11-02, 9:15 PM #19
Originally posted by Couchman:
Suck it up, only take it when you desperately need it or your body will grow immune.

itt couchman pretends to understand medicine

Taking tylenol every time you get a headache isn't going to make you immune to it. Don't be such a moron
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-11-02, 9:16 PM #20
Originally posted by Antony:
And how will hydrocodone cause you to puke all day the next day if you take 4?

I've taken high legitimate doses and even higher illegitimate doses, and it certainly doesn't make you puke
2010-11-02, 9:16 PM #21
Yeah right, man... You build up a tolerance to it!
>>untie shoes
2010-11-02, 9:16 PM #22
Also poll options suck. No option between yearly and monthly.
2010-11-02, 9:17 PM #23
Originally posted by Emon:
I've taken high legitimate doses and even higher illegitimate doses, and it certainly doesn't make you puke

So have I.

Also, thank you for ninja posting me and making my previous post not make any sense contextually.
>>untie shoes
2010-11-02, 9:18 PM #24
:tfti:
2010-11-02, 9:23 PM #25
Hmm... I smoke pot maybe once a month. I used to be a pot head, and finally figured out it was ruining my life. I love marijuana, but I don't have the desire to smoke it all the time. It's a nice treat. Especially while playing Starcraft 2. I do enjoy my beer and spirits, but once again I TRY to keep it moderated haha. As for cigarettes, I think I'm one of the very few people who smoke for long periods of time and then suddenly stop for weeks, even months. Not sure what it is... I enjoy cigarettes while driving in the summer and with friends but not so much in the winter months.
Got a permanent feather in my cap;
Got a stretch to my stride;
a stroll to my step;
2010-11-02, 10:09 PM #26
Originally posted by Tibby:
I don't see a poll, also: How ****ing high are you man?

jesus ****ing christ you're annoying. stop talking about things you dont know about man. its the internet, you can just, you know, not reply.
DO NOT WANT.
2010-11-03, 3:46 AM #27
Originally posted by Emon:
itt couchman pretends to understand medicine

Taking tylenol every time you get a headache isn't going to make you immune to it. Don't be such a moron

Yeah right, man... You build up a tolerance to it!

Exactly, maybe immune wasn't the best word, tolerance is what I was looking for. I see people all the time who need to take double the normal dose of tylenol for someone their age and size just because they take it so often. Not good.
2010-11-03, 3:59 AM #28
I was actually being sarcastic. I don't think you really build up a tolerance to tylenol.
>>untie shoes
2010-11-03, 4:27 AM #29
Well, I don't know how to get hold of it. But if I did it would probably be a few times a week.
Detty. Professional Expert.
Flickr Twitter
2010-11-03, 5:21 AM #30
Quote:
I've taken a single small legitimate dose and gone completely out of my ****ing mind. I puked, but I THOUGHT it was because the unicorn was flying loops. "Unicorn, stop flying in loops!" I said as I clung to it's back / the floor.

You really can't make blanket statements about those sorts of drugs. There's a reason they list possible side effects; not everyone reacts the same to them.
2010-11-03, 5:26 AM #31
Hmm, pot not so much, maybe once a month.
Ethanol a little more often, but I'm trying to get the ammount of beers per timespan on a lower level, which is working quite good.
Cigarettes are a much harder thing. I'm think I'm going to try quitting after my exams. But I'll go through a pack (20) per week...
2010-11-03, 5:28 AM #32
I was actually being sarcastic. I don't think you really build up a tolerance to tylenol.

You can build up a resistance to just about anything, including Tylenol. And I hate taking Tylenol, it makes me drowsy.
2010-11-03, 6:42 AM #33
I prefer marijuana over beer, so when I get home from work after a stressful day nothing beats sitting down relaxing and having a toke. I only deal with quality buds.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-03, 6:57 AM #34
I'll smoke your cock if it will get me stoned.
TAKES HINTS JUST FINE, STILL DOESN'T CARE
2010-11-03, 7:01 AM #35
wanna find out?
2010-11-03, 7:25 AM #36
Originally posted by JM:
You really can't make blanket statements about those sorts of drugs. There's a reason they list possible side effects; not everyone reacts the same to them.

Of course there are side effects. But the probability that Couchman is talking out of his ass is much higher.
2010-11-03, 7:28 AM #37
Originally posted by Cool Matty:
You can build up a resistance to just about anything, including Tylenol. And I hate taking Tylenol, it makes me drowsy.

Yes, but not for taking it every time you get a headache. You might build up a tolerance if you take it in high daily doses for chronic pain. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

Also you weren't taking Tylenol PM, where you? That's supposed to make you drowsy.
2010-11-03, 7:35 AM #38
I have an IV-Drip for weed.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-11-03, 7:53 AM #39
Originally posted by mb:
I have an IV-Drip for jelly donuts.

:v:
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2010-11-03, 8:27 AM #40
Originally posted by mb:
I have an IV-Drip for weed.

obviously MB nobody is as cool as you

↑ Up to the top!