Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → "Dave's not here man!"
"Dave's not here man!"
2010-11-08, 1:25 PM #121
Hahaha
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2010-11-10, 9:08 AM #122
Quote:
Are you trying to tell us that smoking pot is your vocation?

ABSOLUTELY :)

Believe it or not, but people can make an amazingly rich living Growing/Selling Marijuana for the Government. My girlfriend's cousin owns a farm with 80 something Acres in Delhi Ontario which previously used to be a Tobacco Farm until the industry folded in the area, since then they've gotten tons of offers to grow Medicinal Marijuana on their land for the government of Canada but turned it down because of their personal beliefs (these particular people in the family abhore Marijuana completely). They could easily pull in at LEAST 100,000 plus a year steady income.

Alternatively if you know a medical patient, you can become their legalized grower, and depending on their prescription you can start off with 25 to 50 plants in your household. You grow it, and sell it to the person you're growing it for, and whatever you have left over you can sell to the Medical Marijuana shops throughout the city. The only drawback is that to do this you must have an absolutely insane security system that they check on at random periods without notice to ensure you're following their guidelines.

I grew for my friend that's a medical patient a couple times, but I can't do it anymore because I live in an apartment building. Different bylaws, etc. When I move into my own home (hopefully within the next 2 years) I am going to become a fully legalized grower and start to mass produce for my friend with the 25 plants he can have.
2010-11-10, 9:13 AM #123
ahaha I read that as "Are you trying to tell us that smoking pot is your vacation?"
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2010-11-10, 9:16 AM #124
I did too, and only realized it wasn't after Emon posted. Now the post makes sense.
2010-11-10, 9:55 AM #125
What a vacation that would be.
2010-11-11, 2:17 PM #126
i grow weed for personal use. not too big of a deal. initial capital cost was ~$300, and i grow four plants each year which yield enough for me to smoke every day for the year. these days though, i only have the time to smoke about once a week on the weekends.

has anyone tried the synthetic stuff, like K2/Spice? they're basically non-psychoactive herbs but sprayed with synthetic THC analogs like JWH-018 and cannabicyclohexanol. i've tried the K2 they sell at my local headshop, and holy ****, that stuff is POTENT. i highly recommend it to experienced cannabis users who want to try something new / are on a dry spell. it hits you like one of the stronger "couchlock" varieties.
2010-11-11, 2:21 PM #127
Does the K2 feeling last as long as THC?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-11, 2:27 PM #128
Yes, K2 at least. Be warned that is really is potent. The first time I tried it it was great; it was a lot like weed. The second time I smoked what I thought was a joint-sized amount (note that I had only smoked maybe 6 times before that point) and I was seriously wiggin out. Not a pleasant experience.

But it is legal, which is really stupid. Marijuana is illegal and harmless, while K2/Spice has about the same affect (only it's stronger and you can overdose from it) but its legal and sold in gas stations.
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2010-11-12, 6:23 AM #129
This is confusing to me... in Holland, K2 is a great type of skunk with a very distinct flavour, and it doesn't have anything to do with synthetics.
2010-11-12, 7:15 AM #130
The K2 being referred to here in not marijuana, it's literally a spices and some synthetic cannabinoids. As of now it's still legal in some(most?) parts of the US.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2010-11-12, 9:02 AM #131
I see. Unfortunate that the names are the same. K2 weed is one of the most delicious strains out there.

↑ Up to the top!