Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → hi guys i need a date advice
hi guys i need a date advice
2011-07-01, 5:48 PM #81
No, Greenboy. You have to pretty much pretend to be slightly disinterested, yet seem like you'll make time to deal with the burden of hanging out with her. I know it sounds retarded.
>>untie shoes
2011-07-01, 6:19 PM #82
Me: Hey, sorry I didn't make it. Takes awhile to clean up after work. Anyway, I just wanted to invite you over to play some music and maybe watch a movie?
Her: Hmm. Let me see when i get done here today & give you a call. That sounds great, but also its jam night at hole in the wall tonight which i was going to Her: tell you you should go to!

Me: That sounds fun. I'm a little wary of driving so far to a bar though. I suppose I could be responsible and whatnot though.

Her: Hah! Yes. Worth it. I'll call you when i'm off though & see what's up. :)

I'm going with the nice guy who doesn't pretend. It might not work, but I'll feel better about myself either way.

/guy who has been single for like 4 years.

o.0
2011-07-01, 8:28 PM #83
Originally posted by Greenboy:
its jam night at hole in the wall tonight

I'm gonna use this as a euphemism the next time I get laid, which at this rate looks to be late 2035.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-07-01, 10:10 PM #84
Originally posted by Greenboy:
I'm going with the nice guy who doesn't pretend. It might not work, but I'll feel better about myself either way.

Excellent plan. Listening to people on the internet who think they have dating figured out: terrible plan.
2011-07-01, 11:40 PM #85
Originally posted by Antony:
No, Greenboy. You have to pretty much pretend to be slightly disinterested, yet seem like you'll make time to deal with the burden of hanging out with her. I know it sounds retarded.

Women who require that much fronting aren't worth my time.

It's so much nicer to be able to tell someone that you think they are attractive and that you want to get to know them, and not have to act.

But I understand that idea goes against everything that we have learned from reality television.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-07-02, 2:12 AM #86
Originally posted by Vornskr:
Excellent plan. Listening to people on the internet who think they have dating figured out: terrible plan.

I hope no one thinks Antony thinks he has dating figured out. I'd like to think he knows better.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2011-07-02, 7:26 AM #87
Originally posted by Spook:
Women who require that much fronting aren't worth my time.

YOU DON'T REQUIRE FRONTING! YOU HAVE DRESS BLUES!!
>>untie shoes
2011-07-02, 1:10 PM #88
I met my first wife at a square dance. Oh nevermind that's a different story. If she is homeless how could you have any number to call? Also, is she going move in with you right away or for the first couple months are you just going to drop her off at the tent? Either way it may get a little hilarious. Think of it like this though, shell probably be too high to steal stuff at your house while your away at work, "Payin da bills" as they say. You got it made.

All jokes aside, I'm genuinely curious as to the living situation. I mean, would you be a dick if you were going out yet continuing to let her sleep outside?
" I am the Lizard King, I can do anyhthing... "
2011-07-02, 1:22 PM #89
Originally posted by Antony:
YOU DON'T REQUIRE FRONTING! YOU HAVE DRESS BLUES!!

Shhhh, it's a secret that I'm in the military.

Besides, I would rather get them wearing my blues than wear them trying to pick up people.
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2011-07-02, 1:26 PM #90
Originally posted by Darth_Xasthur:
I met my first wife at a square dance. Oh nevermind that's a different story. If she is homeless how could you have any number to call? Also, is she going move in with you right away or for the first couple months are you just going to drop her off at the tent? Either way it may get a little hilarious. Think of it like this though, shell probably be too high to steal stuff at your house while your away at work, "Payin da bills" as they say. You got it made.

All jokes aside, I'm genuinely curious as to the living situation. I mean, would you be a dick if you were going out yet continuing to let her sleep outside?

Cell phone?

She has moved into a shack now. So that moral dilemma has been solved.

o.0
2011-07-02, 1:36 PM #91
Are you going to sweep her off her feet, away from the drab undertones of her shack to your spacious and luxurious apartment/house? OR do you not seen that in your future? In other words how serious do you think this relationship will get? Are you going into this with aspiration of matrimony or are you simply motivated by your libido?
2011-07-02, 5:11 PM #92
Shacks are ​sweet
2011-07-02, 10:48 PM #93
Are you going to sweep her off her feet, away from the drab undertones of her shack to your spacious and luxurious apartment/house? OR do you not seen that in your future? In other words how serious do you think this relationship will get? Are you going into this with aspiration of matrimony or are you simply motivated by your libido?

Translation: Do you want to marry her or put your penis in her.
2011-07-05, 6:09 AM #94
Or maybe he just wants to develop a relationship and see where it goes. Maybe he just wants company, but not necessarily looking at marriage.

Also, go with the nice guy. You MAY get less girls that way (because girls always go for the jerks for some odd reason), but you'll get the best girls, the ones who aren't masochistic idiots.
2011-07-05, 6:39 AM #95

These are the questions that all must face before a relationship has begun :cool: .
2011-07-05, 8:16 AM #96
This really doesn't apply to this thread at all - but I always thought the best date advice was: "Get her really drunk."
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2011-07-05, 9:33 AM #97
That sentiment matches your title very well.
"Flowers and a landscape were the only attractions here. And so, as there was no good reason for coming, nobody came."
2011-07-05, 9:47 AM #98
Originally posted by saberopus:
These are the questions that all must face before a relationship has begun :cool: .

Preach it, brother.
2011-07-05, 10:43 AM #99
I feel like a lot of people here don't understand what homelessness is.

(it doesn't mean you are a crazy psychotic 58 year old person with a beard the size of Montana who eats McDonalds wrappers out of gutters)
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2011-07-05, 10:47 AM #100
Yes, as a matter of fact it does.
>>untie shoes
2011-07-05, 1:01 PM #101
You don't eat the wrappers, you lick them. Wax paper doesn't take a trip through the human body well. And the foil less so.
2011-07-05, 2:53 PM #102
She invited me to her shackwarming party tonight. BYOC (bring your own chair)

:)

o.0
2011-07-05, 3:02 PM #103
Awesome, Greenboy! Keep us posted.
2011-07-05, 6:24 PM #104
Now I guess its a slumber party. I'm bringing some of these
[http://www.aboutbeverages.com/storage/post-images/reeds-extra-ginger-brew.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1296868163040]
and one of these
[http://www.1-877-spirits.com/store/images/large/Myerss-Rum-lg.jpg]

o.0
2011-07-05, 6:28 PM #105
She sounds like more of an MD 20/20 girl.
2011-07-05, 6:41 PM #106
a whatnow?

o.0
2011-07-05, 6:43 PM #107
Oh, it was another homeless joke. MD 20/20 is bum wine.
2011-07-05, 6:56 PM #108
I gotta read up on this stuff, I'm not going to know what I'm talking about at all.

o.0
2011-07-06, 6:24 AM #109
Here MD 20/20 is chav wine!

Bums drink buckfast and the cheapest lager you can find.
nope.
2011-07-06, 9:03 AM #110
Well we certainly don't want to be a chav now.
2011-07-06, 9:47 AM #111
thx for that link i was trouble having
2011-07-06, 11:13 AM #112
I like wiki's explanation and picture. It puts it in context for me. Prior to this the best explanation of a chav I had was, "A Chav will steal your wallet."
2011-07-06, 11:40 AM #113
Think British wigger, but more violent.

Or take Liam Gallagher and remove all the mod.
nope.
2011-07-06, 1:09 PM #114
Well we certainly don't want to be a chav now.

hey guys I understand bri'ish culture look at maeh
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-07-06, 1:17 PM #115
Anybody else keep coming back to the thread to see how the story ends?

I admit I am curious.
Completely Overrated Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Comple...59732330769611
A community dedicated to discussing all things entertainment.
2011-07-06, 1:19 PM #116
I'm just here for the bum fights.
2011-07-06, 2:19 PM #117
and the Mad Dog
"Nulla tenaci invia est via"
2011-07-06, 2:39 PM #118
http://www.bumwine.com/
Bassoon, n. A brazen instrument into which a fool blows out his brains.
2011-07-06, 3:19 PM #119
Originally posted by Darth J:
Anybody else keep coming back to the thread to see how the story ends?

I admit I am curious.

Spent the night on her shack floor, she was in her bed. She just flew back to Oregon for the Oregon Country Fair. So this thread is on hiatus.

o.0
2011-07-06, 3:47 PM #120
Originally posted by Emon:

I didn't even realise they still make Thunderbird.
nope.

↑ Up to the top!