Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's play a forum game.
Let's play a forum game.
2013-10-15, 9:40 AM #281
Yeah, just go on bullying people until they leave. This community is big and active enough, after all.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-10-15, 10:42 AM #282
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
Yeah, just go on bullying people until they leave. This community is big and active enough, after all.

2013-10-15, 11:06 AM #283
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:

He started, lost, an idiotic fight.
Can't stand the heat, don't pour out a jerry-can and then shoot a flare at the floor.
2013-10-15, 11:43 AM #284
It wasn't really a fight though, was it, Tibby? Koobie did dumb stuff in a dumb thread, and then Jon came in and decided he was going to humiliate, shame, or otherwise push Koobie around until he got him to admit defeat or leave, which apparently he achieved (though I bet, and hope, Koobie comes back, because isn't he pretty much an ok guy?). Jon doesn't seem to be able to walk away from things like this, or let someone off the hook for any real or perceived ignorance or stupidity. Maybe Koobie got increasingly inane as he defended himself, but he seemed to repeatedly try and cheerfully shrug it off.
2013-10-15, 11:58 AM #285
Originally posted by saberopus:
he seemed to repeatedly try and cheerfully shrug it off.

lol, not a single time.
2013-10-15, 11:59 AM #286
saberopus I wish you would repeatedly try and cheerfully shrug off posting here. ;)

^- not telling you to go away, you seem like an ok dude, but this is literally what koobie did. that's not shrugging anything off, that's actively participating. and if he didn't want to poke the bear, he wouldn't snipe at antony in every single thread and get uber defensive when people disagree with him.
2013-10-15, 12:34 PM #287
What the **** did I just read? Can someone provide some context as to why Koobie's picture was such a personal attack on Antony? I don't think I'm ever going to understand the something awful posting style that spills over onto this forum.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-10-15, 3:01 PM #288
Originally posted by JediKirby:
What the **** did I just read? Can someone provide some context as to why Koobie's picture was such a personal attack on Antony? I don't think I'm ever going to understand the something awful posting style that spills over onto this forum.

It was only a personal attack from Koobie's perspective, mostly because he doesn't understand why Antony has that avatar in the first place. I'm sure Koobie is reading this so here goes, bro:

Antony's avatar was a joke played on him by myself when Antony went to boot camp (for the marines). He was supposed to be there for 13 weeks, thus the title below it. We joked in chat about sending Antony a letter full of glitter and unicorns and crap so he'd get chewed out. However, we're not such *******s, so I decided to go with that avatar instead.

Thus, Koobie's attack on Antony's avatar was out of personal dislike for Antony combined with a lack of understanding.

Besides, I don't really understand why people are jumping on Jon`C this time. He literally did say in chat not to long ago that he actually didn't mind Koobie. He churned this fire all on his own.
2013-10-15, 3:04 PM #289
I don't get it either. Just seemed like a bad joke to me.
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2013-10-15, 3:37 PM #290
8===D~
2013-10-15, 3:49 PM #291
Originally posted by Reid:
8===D~

(_)_):::::::::D~~~ 9/11 was an inside job heil hitler
2013-10-15, 3:57 PM #292
Originally posted by JediKirby:

if kookie tried posting on SA he would be banned reeeaaaally fast
2013-10-15, 3:57 PM #293
Yeah, I still don't get it. Why does Koobie hate Antony? How did you guys know Koobie was trying to be a dick and not just make a joke? (Clearly he was attacking him, I just couldn't figure that out from his first post, just his consecutive ones) Was there a thread or chat conversation that makes all of this make sense? Is this real life?

Seriously, I'm usually not too bad at figuring things out, but this thread perplexed me.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2013-10-15, 3:58 PM #294
Who the **** knows?
Because he is a dick.
No, nothing makes sense, ever.
No.
2013-10-15, 4:06 PM #295
This thread delivers.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-10-15, 4:07 PM #296
But... what does it deliver?
2013-10-15, 4:08 PM #297
Originally posted by Jon`C:
(_)_):::::::::D~~~ 9/11 was an inside job heil hitler

14/88 666 69 420 yospos bithc hail satan
2013-10-15, 4:36 PM #298
Originally posted by Tibby:
But... what does it deliver?

Schadenfreude.
And when the moment is right, I'm gonna fly a kite.
2013-10-15, 5:26 PM #299
GET OUT KRAUT!
>>untie shoes
2013-10-16, 9:13 AM #300
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/waste/off-switch_zpsa811e8d8.jpg]

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/garosaon/waste/index_zpsfd3272dd.jpg]
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum

↑ Up to the top!