Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → A New Pope has been Chosen
A New Pope has been Chosen
2005-04-23, 12:37 PM #201
Quote:
Originally posted by Martyn
I like that quote. That's actually one of the best things I think I've ever heard on the subject. Even better than JP2 up there imo.

Nice man :)

Thanks... but what quote was it? This Gandhi one?

Quote:
(should be working - eep) [/B]

I should be partying. There's a "condom party" tonight. I don't know what a "condom party" is, but that doesn't matter, cause I'm GOING!
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-23, 1:52 PM #202
Oops! I meant the one above - my mouse-clicking is getting dodgy in my tired overworked state!

I also have no idea what a condom party is, but frankly, I don't think there's a better thread to jack and discuss them on than this!

/me condances...
2005-04-23, 3:02 PM #203
How exactly did this thread go from "new Pope" to "condom party"? :confused:
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-23, 3:03 PM #204
Because you touch yourself at night.
Steal my dreams and sell them back to me.....
2005-04-23, 3:04 PM #205

So?
Catloaf, meet mouseloaf.
My music
2005-04-23, 5:17 PM #206
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL
How exactly did this thread go from "new Pope" to "condom party"? :confused:

Who cares? :D

/me dances!
2005-04-23, 5:22 PM #207
Condom party at the Pope's place!
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
The Triumph of Stupidity in Mortals and Others 1931-1935
2005-04-23, 7:37 PM #208
Quote:
Originally posted by DogSRoOL

So?

LOL!
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-23, 7:47 PM #209
John Paul's down with OPP!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-04-23, 8:56 PM #210
I have to say -- this must have been the friendliest religion thread ever on Massassi..lol

Congrats to all :)
woot!
2005-04-23, 10:07 PM #211
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolfy
John Paul's down with OPP!

Word up to mah homie, JP2.

Rest in peace, dawg.

not black
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.
2005-04-24, 1:54 AM #212
bring back religious forum!
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. " - Bertrand Russell
2005-04-24, 2:23 AM #213
but only if you REALLY want to give me a heart attack.
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-24, 2:41 AM #214
bring back religious forum!!!!
2005-04-24, 2:51 AM #215
*dies*
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu
2005-04-24, 6:50 AM #216
So now that I'm normal again, a short clarification of what a condom-party is - DIALOGUE STYLE (italics).

SO this protagonist walks into a bar right?

Dude at bar entrance: 1.50e please

Tenshu: thinking what the ****???, not liking the unexpectedness of the whole paying-to-enter-bar-thing. I decide not to beat him up though, cause *they're watching me*. So anyway I cough up the money. Can you fill me in on what exactly a condom party is? It doesn't really look special around here...

Dude at bar entrance: hands over a condom to me. Now it's a condom party

Tenshu: facial expression combination of :cool: and :rolleyes:. Like imagine this dude rolling his eyes, but in a cool way.

Last shot is pretty traditional: our hero and his buddy walking off into the early sunrise. My visionary talents break with tradition here though, cause in mainstream movies, they don't walk off into the sunset wasted beyond words.

FIN
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■
enshu

↑ Up to the top!