Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gay Marriage in Canada!
Gay Marriage in Canada!
2005-07-21, 6:45 AM #41
Then I'm kidding.
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-07-21, 7:19 AM #42
Funny how those two get mixed up sometimes...
2005-07-21, 7:27 AM #43
Originally posted by Dominik:
Then I'm kidding.

[sarcasm=It's so funny, I can't stop laughing.] :p [/sarcasm]
ORJ / My Level: ORJ Temple Tournament I
2005-07-21, 8:34 AM #44
<-- I'm an idiot, what can I say?

:(
Skateboarding is not a crime.
2005-07-21, 10:15 AM #45
Originally posted by ReT:
gay residents of canada can rot in hell, damn *******s

The pinnacle of intelligence, my friends. I do believe we could all stand to learn something from him.
D E A T H
2005-07-21, 10:23 AM #46
I honestly thought we could learn more by disecting him, 1800 style in the grand medical theaters.
2005-07-21, 10:50 AM #47
The missing link!
2005-07-21, 5:37 PM #48
Originally posted by ORJ_JoS:
I know some people simply won't see this, but gay people can't help their sexual orientation. It's like not being able to help the race you are born.

I can't help molesting little boys, I was born that way
2005-07-21, 5:45 PM #49

Only molestation is a crime, being gay is not. Try again.
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-07-21, 5:47 PM #50
Wow. Owned.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-07-21, 5:48 PM #51
Wow and here I was thinking people that prejudice died out when socity as a whole became acceptant of alternative lifestyles... sometimes I think I might be thinking to high of humanity.
2005-07-21, 6:02 PM #52

Children don't want to be molested, two gay people are both concenting adults.

Molesting a child harms the child. Two adults doing something they want to harms nobody. That analogy is terrible.
TheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWho
SaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTh
eJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSa
ysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJ
k
WhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSays
N
iTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkWhoSaysNiTheJkW
2005-07-21, 6:10 PM #53

Totally Different.

Molesting children is an action; you can always stop doing an action. Being gay is the way someone is, it's how they are born, and how they will always be; you can't help being what you are. Now, being sexually attracted to little boys isn't against the law, and a person can't help that if they are.

Basically, a homosexual can't just ignore the fact that they are homosexual and go one living a straight life, just to appease low-IQ rednecks like yourself.
The tired anthem of a loser and a hypocrite.
2005-07-21, 6:11 PM #54
I wasn't referring to actual molestation at all. I was saying you aren't "born" a certain way, it's your own decision.

If you really believe people are born gay, then I see no reason why you wouldn't think child molesters are born liking young boys/girls.

Furthermore, I could go into the topic of people who are "born" wanting to have sex with their pets.

Oh and don't call me a redneck, *******.
2005-07-21, 6:17 PM #55
I wasn't referring to actual molestation at all. I was saying you aren't "born" a certain way, it's your own decision.

Did you decide to be heterosexual?

I would argue that with homosexuality its both - some become homosexuals through trauma, and others are simply born that way.

If you really believe people are born gay, then I see no reason why you wouldn't think child molesters are born liking young boys/girls.

I'd say they're more into that through past-trauma. But who's to say that people are not born with a desire to have sex with younger individuals? We just dictate that its a crime (same with beastiality), which seperates it from homosexuality.

Furthermore, I could go into the topic of people who are "born" wanting to have sex with their pets.

Who's to say some people aren't?
2005-07-21, 6:17 PM #56
Then how are there gay people who hate being gay, and don't want to be gay, and even hate gay people, but can't help it. And, yes I know someone like this. Two people actually.

Oh, and sorry for calling you a redneck.

Quote:
Basically, a homosexual can't just ignore the fact that they are homosexual and go one living a straight life, just to appease low-IQ bigots like yourself.
2005-07-21, 6:18 PM #57
Originally posted by Dominik:
<-- I'm an idiot, what can I say?

:(

And the truth shall set you free!
>>untie shoes
2005-07-21, 6:21 PM #58
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
I'd say they're more into that through past-trauma.

What the hell is that supposed to mean
2005-07-21, 6:21 PM #59

Quote:
Now, being sexually attracted to little boys isn't against the law, and a person can't help that if they are.

I do think they do. I personally think it is sorta creepy, but I don't think they should be killed or burned to the steak unless they actually molest a little boy.

And don't try some crazy analogy again; molesting a child and to homosexuals have sex are two TOTALLY different things.
2005-07-21, 6:24 PM #60
What the hell is that supposed to mean

Lets say a boy was molested at a younger age and then becomes a child molestor as he gets older. It is not unheard of, a great many child molestors have a history of a past history of abuse and trauma.
2005-07-21, 6:24 PM #61
We just dictate that its a crime (same with beastiality), which seperates it from homosexuality.

Just like people dictate being gay is OK? I see no difference.
2005-07-21, 6:25 PM #62
Lets say a boy was molested at a younger age and then becomes a child molestor as he gets older. It is not unheard of, a great many child molestors have a history of a past history of abuse and trauma.

Then that person has serious issues if he is unable to deal himself with his so called desire to rape little boys.
2005-07-21, 6:27 PM #63
You're wrong, ReT. Deal.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-07-21, 6:27 PM #64
Just like people dictate being gay is OK? I see no difference.

You don't see a difference between crime and tolerance?

Then that person has serious issues if he is unable to deal himself with his so called desire to rape little boys.

That person has serious issues through past trauma. Is he still accountable for raping [x] person? Yes. But I'm offering this perspective as an ALTERNATIVE to your saying that one could claim he was "born that way."
2005-07-21, 6:29 PM #65
Quote:
Now, being sexually attracted to little boys isn't against the law, and a person can't help that if they are.

I see no reason why they can't contain their "feelings" enough to not actively seek out little boys. I believe gay people can contain their "feelings" enough to not actively seek out members of the same sex.
2005-07-21, 6:29 PM #66

OF COURSE HE DOES! He was molested a abused and tramatized! You'd have serious problems aswell!

Anyway, fail to see how this conversation reguarding child molestation is at all connected to whether or not people are born homosexual.
2005-07-21, 6:31 PM #67
Please try to keep the insults to a minimum. Most of you are doing a good job and I'd hate to have to close this thread because of the actions of a few people.
2005-07-21, 6:31 PM #68
You don't see a difference between crime and tolerance?

Being gay is OK just because it's been made legal in (InsertCountryHere) ?
2005-07-21, 6:31 PM #69

Wow. You have no idea what your are taling about.
Pissed Off?
2005-07-21, 6:32 PM #70
I see no reason why they can't contain their "feelings" enough to not actively seek out little boys. I believe gay people can contain their "feelings" enough to not actively seek out members of the same sex.

You really really really need to work on your analogies! A person who was born liking little boys seeks out little boys to RAPE them, which is a VIOLENT ACT, sometimes leading to DEATH. This does not, in anyway, connect to a gay person going to a GAY BAR where there are OTHER GAY PEOPLE that are the SAME WAY HE IS to MUTALLY "hook-up".
2005-07-21, 6:33 PM #71
Originally posted by DSettahr:
Please try to keep the insults to a minimum. Most of you are doing a good job and I'd hate to have to close this thread because of the actions of a few people.

Sorry.
2005-07-21, 6:36 PM #72
Originally posted by BurrBoy:
Sorry.

Actually, you've been quite civil. I'd have made ReT cry by now if I were dictating the argument. And you guys probably wouldn't see me for a while. :p
D E A T H
2005-07-21, 6:36 PM #73

Society defines right and wrong.

To quote Goines in Twelve Monkeys, "There is no right, there is no wrong. There's only popular opinion."

Right now homosexuality is viewed as a taboo in this country, and is considered wrong in some states, and perfectly acceptable in others. Canada's legalization of gay marriage is just an example of nationwide tolerance - an example we should be repeating.
2005-07-21, 6:38 PM #74

ARG!

Being gay is okay because someone is BORN THAT WAY. WHat I think both of you are forgetting is that being attracted to little boys IS NOT A CRIME. Molesting little boys IS A CRIME.

Crime:
A Gay person raping another man, whether he is gay or not.
A Person who like little boys molesting little boys.

Not a Crime:
Being Gay.
Liking little boys.
2005-07-21, 6:38 PM #75
OF COURSE HE DOES! He was molested a abused and tramatized! You'd have serious problems aswell!

Right so then we just get an endless chain of people who are raped as young boys and are unable to control themselfs in later life and do the same thing to another young boy.

Anyway, fail to see how this conversation reguarding child molestation is at all connected to whether or not people are born homosexual.

I was pointing out how Child Molesters are not born unable to control themselfs from raping children, just like people aren't "born" gay.
2005-07-21, 6:40 PM #76
Being gay is okay because someone is BORN THAT WAY. WHat I think both of you are forgetting is that being attracted to little boys IS NOT A CRIME. Molesting little boys IS A CRIME.

My point exactly.
2005-07-21, 6:42 PM #77
Crime:
A Gay person raping another man, whether he is gay or not.
A Person who like little boys molesting little boys.

Not a Crime:
Being Gay.
Liking little boys.

I don't give a **** what is a crime and isn't a crime. How is that related to this discussion at all.

Is so and so a crime because it is illegal in your country? Or because you believe it is a crime? Hell, Canada could making molesting little boys legal. Would it still be wrong? Yes.
2005-07-21, 6:43 PM #78

To quote Goines in Twelve Monkeys, "There is no right, there is no wrong. There's only popular opinion."

Right now homosexuality is viewed as a taboo in this country, and is considered wrong in some states, and perfectly acceptable in others. Canada's legalization of gay marriage is just an example of nationwide tolerance - an example we should be repeating.

It's also illegal to commence in homosexual acts, unfortunately. Sodomy is a crime in most states.

ReT--Crimes are not right and wrong, they're the law. There's a difference. I don't think you know how silly you sound. Please, think before you post, because you've made a lot of silly posts on this thread.
D E A T H
2005-07-21, 6:43 PM #79

I was pointing out how Child Molesters are not born unable to control themselfs from raping children, just like people aren't "born" gay.

A person molesting a child and being gay are not linked in any way! Your are right, People who like little boys are born being able to control themselves from molesting little boys, JUST LIKE GAY PEOPLE CAN CONTROL THEMSELVES FROM BANGING EVERY GUY THEY SEE.

A person who is born liking little boys CANNOT help the fact that they like little boys, JUST LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE BORN GAY CANNOT HELP THE FACT THAT THEY ARE GAY.
2005-07-21, 6:44 PM #80
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]
ReT--Crimes are not right and wrong, they're the law. There's a difference. I don't think you know how silly you sound. Please, think before you post, because you've made a lot of silly posts on this thread.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I guess I have. I don't give a ****. It's the ****ing internet.

↑ Up to the top!