Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Gay Marriage in Canada!
Gay Marriage in Canada!
2005-07-22, 12:47 PM #161
Originally posted by Freelancer:
IF IT SUCKS, DON'T POST IN IT.

Has never stopped me before, mate.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2005-07-22, 1:20 PM #162
Actually I'm pretty sure this was one of the most mature debates about a hot topic here at Massassi.
That painting was a gift, Todd. I'm taking it with me.
2005-07-22, 9:38 PM #163
[QUOTE=Dj Yoshi]Chill the eff out. It's FGR. He's there to make you mad. I mean, he calls Americans Burgerboys all the time. It's something to do with his weird, crazy, finnboyishness (though he denies the crazy part.)[/QUOTE]

He's there to make you mad...exactly. ALSO KNOWN AS: Trolling.

Quite frankly I am also getting sick of his stupid trolling.
2005-07-22, 9:55 PM #164
wow, cool. we actually came to a certain consensus. however, something caught my eye:

Quote:
Being a woman - not a choice
Being attracted to children - not a choice

Having gay sex with a consenting adult - harms no one, not a crime.
Driving whilst black - harms no one (no more than driving whilst white harms anyone, at least), not a crime.

you forgot the "driving whilst woman" option.
幻術
2005-07-22, 9:57 PM #165
[QUOTE=Raoul Duke]He's there to make you mad...exactly. ALSO KNOWN AS: Trolling.

Quite frankly I am also getting sick of his stupid trolling.[/QUOTE]

He's been around forever and he's the designated Finnman. Really, you guys just don't know him well enough to know that he kids all the time. Jeez.
D E A T H
2005-07-22, 10:12 PM #166
Quote:
you forgot the "driving whilst woman" option.

Yeah, but then I would have had to deal with all the terrible "haha! women drivers ARE a crime! Lol!" jokes.
2005-07-23, 10:04 AM #167
[QUOTE=Matthew Pate]Yeah, but then I would have had to deal with all the terrible "haha! women drivers ARE a crime! Lol!" jokes.[/QUOTE]
Darn, I was going to say that until I saw your response. :p

And yes, this was one of the most civil debates on this issue Massassi have ever seen... until FGR showed up.

↑ Up to the top!