Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This is f****** disgusting
This is f****** disgusting
2005-10-06, 2:09 PM #1
http://www.local6.com/news/5054737/detail.html

Seriously. What the **** is wrong with the world. These guys all need their dicks cut off, for sure.
2005-10-06, 2:11 PM #2
Aveces me pregunto, a que llegaremos el dia de manana...
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-10-06, 2:15 PM #3
I'm starting to believe Darwin was wrong - or evolution just doesn't apply to humans, because we're just acting as brutal as some of our ancestors. Then again, evolution just may not apply to those in Florida. Castrating them wouldn't prevent future rapes either. Bullets on the other hand...
twitter | flickr | last.fm | facebook |
2005-10-06, 2:15 PM #4
I cannot really sum it up w/ words, but I agree.
2005-10-06, 2:33 PM #5
Farm workers need lovin' too....
"Those ****ing amateurs... You left your dog, you idiots!"
2005-10-06, 2:35 PM #6
That is truly heinous. That poor woman has to live with that for the rest of her life. It makes me feel sick in the stomach.
2005-10-06, 2:42 PM #7
Originally posted by TimeWolfOfThePast:
I'm starting to believe Darwin was wrong - or evolution just doesn't apply to humans, because we're just acting as brutal as some of our ancestors. Then again, evolution just may not apply to those in Florida. Castrating them wouldn't prevent future rapes either. Bullets on the other hand...

You realize this is true, right? Science and medicine prevent natural selection.
2005-10-06, 2:45 PM #8
Well we should pull the feeding tube from Florida then. Maybe it'll implode.
2005-10-06, 3:14 PM #9
Right, calling the police is 'quick thinking'. :rolleyes:
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-06, 3:18 PM #10
I don't believe its true for many reasons:
1.- Why would they let her go?
2.- I've never heard of 14 men raping one woman
3.- Why would they rape her?
4.- Isn't it a little to obvious to see 14 men running across the street with a money under their control, or to even see 14 men braking into a house?
5.- Why is this the only site with this news?
6.- No pictures, photos, or any other thing?
7.- I think its some sort of racism, cause they all seem to be from foreign countries.
2005-10-06, 3:20 PM #11
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
I don't believe its true for many reasons:

Whatever gets it up for you.
2005-10-06, 3:24 PM #12
What I mean't is, like a picture of the lady, a video of a report or something? I mean I saw other articles their that had pictures in them... It just sounds to unreal for me, I don't think we are there yet. Its let 14 random dudes just run randomly into the first house they see, and found a girl, and then ran into the house in front of it? I don't see that happening even in a movie.

EDIT: I just can't picture it.
2005-10-06, 3:27 PM #13

The fact that you're even trying to is rather disturbing.
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2005-10-06, 3:28 PM #14
What I mean't is, like a picture of the lady, a video of a report or something? I mean I saw other articles their that had pictures in them... It just sounds to unreal for me, I don't think we are there yet. Its let 14 random dudes just run randomly into the first house they see, and found a girl, and then ran into the house in front of it? I don't see that happening even in a movie.

Are you suggesting something like this has never happened before? If not, you have a lot of history to learn.
2005-10-06, 3:30 PM #15
I know its happened, but in these days aren't we all "modern" "protected" and such?
2005-10-06, 3:31 PM #16
No.
2005-10-06, 3:33 PM #17
So now we are closer to Armageddon...
2005-10-06, 3:34 PM #18
No. .
2005-10-06, 3:34 PM #19
I know its happened, but in these days aren't we all "modern" "protected" and such?

... go away. now. that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard. Just because its not the dark ages doesn;t mean were all these suprior never-capable-of-brutal-acts people. You really need to get out more, kid.
The above post may contain traces of sarcasm, cynicism, outright insults, and sadistic tendencies. You have been warned.
2005-10-06, 3:34 PM #20
Now this I can picture because its alot more realistic, and it sounds logical: Poor kid...
2005-10-06, 3:36 PM #21
So rather than discuss the current topic you're going to redirect it to something simply because you find it more believeable?
2005-10-06, 3:37 PM #22
Now this I can picture because its alot more realistic, and it sounds logical: Poor kid...

Ooh.. Ohh.. Gotta resist... no... can't...

PWNT!

Ahhh.
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-06, 3:39 PM #23
I'm just pointing out, how this just doesn't seem possible to me, this could never happen where I live, not even in the bad blocks where we have knife and gun fights every day... now you tell me, I live in torreon a big city, lots of crime, lot of corruption, etc etc, and I've never heard or even seen such a thing... I might believe it if she were living say in the Bronx or something...

EDIT: Forgive my english, everyday I have less chances of practicing it.
2005-10-06, 3:42 PM #24
Why, are there alot of farmers in Bronx?
幻術
2005-10-06, 3:45 PM #25
Obviously you don't know what type of farmers I refer to...
2005-10-06, 3:45 PM #26
1.- Why would they let her go?

Rape is one thing, kidnapping is a completely different. The alcohol and unconsciousness were probably intended to make her more cooperative and remember less.

2.- I've never heard of 14 men raping one woman

Clearly, you've never read Candide... or know anything about

3.- Why would they rape her?

Lonely, overworked, bored, aroused. The list goes on.

4.- Isn't it a little to obvious to see 14 men running across the street with a money under their control, or to even see 14 men braking into a house?

Not if it's out in the country. And if you don't want trouble, depending where you are, sometimes people think it's wiser not to ask questions.

5.- Why is this the only site with this news?

I imagine that it's just a local incident. And many crimes AREN'T reported in the news.

I think this woman has been scarred enough. Putting her picture and info out for the world to see is just adding insult to injury.

7.- I think its some sort of racism, cause they all seem to be from foreign countries.

...are you saying foreigners are incapable of commiting crime? Perhaps the socioeconomic shuffle is such that these people have fewer opportunities or circumstance has placed them at the bottom, making them perhaps more susceptible to the criminal temptation, and their awareness is such that maybe they think they can get away with this sort of thing (maybe they had gotten away with other crimes in the past, too), but they still chose to commit the act.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2005-10-06, 3:47 PM #27
Valid points, now I'll shut up... :(
2005-10-06, 3:47 PM #28
Excellent.
2005-10-06, 3:47 PM #29
Valid points, now I'll shut up... :(

Paaaarty!
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-06, 3:53 PM #30
Well, if its true, I think it just lacked some more details, and if it isn't, which now I calcalate a 25% chance, then oh well...
2005-10-06, 3:56 PM #31
How is there a 25% chance its false? How did you come to that particular number?
2005-10-06, 3:56 PM #32
Rape is typically about assertion and aggression. The "she's hot and is mine" mentality - you see it a lot if a guy ever says "she needs a good banging." It is, unfortunately, not unheard for this kind of gang raping. Not something I would call common, but not exceedingly rare (unfortunately).

Rape happens. Covering your ears and saying "lal la lalalala" doesn't help the situation.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-06, 3:56 PM #33
I'm just pointing out, how this just doesn't seem possible to me, this could never happen where I live, not even in the bad blocks where we have knife and gun fights every day...

...Because killing someone is better than rape.

Grow a ****ing brain.
"it is time to get a credit card to complete my financial independance" — Tibby, Aug. 2009
2005-10-06, 3:59 PM #34
I'd say they're on the same level.
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2005-10-06, 4:00 PM #35
wolfy, that's ****ed up
2005-10-06, 4:03 PM #36
I might believe it if she were living say in the Bronx or something...

Hey uh... the bronx has a lower crime rate than most major cities.
bad example.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2005-10-06, 4:26 PM #37
The lot of them should be executed. There's no excuse for that kind of behavior.
2005-10-06, 5:19 PM #38
Originally posted by Freelancer:
wolfy, that's ****ed up

...why is it horrific to think that rape is as horrific as killing someone?

Should I be worried about being in a room alone with you?
2005-10-06, 5:24 PM #39
I think he meant rape is worse than killing someone. A rape victim is damaged emotionally for life - a dead person doesn't have to (literally) live with the aftermath of such a traumatic experience.
2005-10-06, 5:30 PM #40
Originally posted by Wolfy:
...why is it horrific to think that rape is as horrific as killing someone?

Should I be worried about being in a room alone with you?

Originally posted by Shintock:
I think he meant rape is worse than killing someone. A rape victim is damaged emotionally for life - a dead person doesn't have to (literally) live with the aftermath of such a traumatic experience.

↑ Up to the top!