Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Relationship status
Relationship status
2010-12-16, 4:07 PM #81
Age/2 + 7 = You're fine. :P
nope.
2010-12-16, 4:10 PM #82
Originally posted by Andrew L:
... but theres a catch shes 18... but im 21... is that bad?

No.
Looks like we're not going down after all, so nevermind.
2010-12-16, 4:13 PM #83
So I was gonna say before, but I was at work and I didn't want anyone to see, I saw this chick this morning and shes really cute and ****... but theres a catch shes 18... but im 21... is that bad? I mean shes legal so yea...

Depends, is she ****ing obnoxious?
Epstein didn't kill himself.
2010-12-16, 4:40 PM #84
Originally posted by Baconfish:
Well some of us dropped out of uni and moved home to a place that's pretty much crap for going out and meeting people unless you like neon orange pikeys. Also there's the whole depression thing that the majority of people in the chat know about. :P

So yeah, I haven't gotten any in a while but on the plus side I'm the youngest person that voted dork apart from Tibby who barely counts as a human. :ninja:

I thought I was younger? DON'T BE STEALIN MY SPOT.

o.0
2010-12-16, 4:44 PM #85
Touché, I'm older than you by 4 months. :P
nope.
2010-12-16, 4:53 PM #86
So I was gonna say before, but I was at work and I didn't want anyone to see, I saw this chick this morning and shes really cute and ****... but theres a catch shes 18... but im 21... is that bad? I mean shes legal so yea...

You can't even make a coherent post when thinking about this girl. Take it off the pedestal. And for ****'s sake an 18 year old girl is open to dating anyone who can buy them alcohol and show them a more mature side of life.
2010-12-16, 5:02 PM #87
Originally posted by SoldierSnoop:
You can't even make a coherent post when thinking about this girl. Take it off the pedestal. And for ****'s sake an 18 year old girl is open to dating anyone who can buy them alcohol and show them a more mature side of life.

You mean anyone except the person you just described.
2010-12-16, 5:08 PM #88
Originally posted by Spook:
You mean anyone except the person you just described.

I figured that went without saying...
2010-12-16, 5:14 PM #89
Originally posted by Spook:
Spook's secrets to success with girls:

50% hygiene
20% posture
20% teasing
5% listening instead of talking (sometimes painful)
2% jawline
eyebrow grooming

about women tho i dunno

Pretty much this. Eyebrow grooming is only really necessary if you have a unibrow
Fincham: Where are you going?
Me: I have no idea
Fincham: I meant where are you sitting. This wasn't an existential question.
2010-12-16, 5:23 PM #90
Y'know, as much as I dislike Free at times you're pretty much a constant arsewipe. I mean you were always a ****ing moron before but after you joined the army it's like someone promoted you to Major Assmunch. :v:

Originally posted by zanardi:
At least someone likes him.. unlike you

Originally posted by happydud:
More or less, this.

I will try to limit the "trolling" here by addressing all three of you together.

The truth....... man does it hurt.
2010-12-16, 5:31 PM #91
Y'know, as much as I dislike Free at times you're pretty much a constant arsewipe. I mean you were always a ****ing moron before but after you joined the army it's like someone promoted you to Major Assmunch. :v:

that's captain assmunch to you
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-12-16, 5:36 PM #92
Originally posted by Tracer:
that's captain assmunch to you

respect...

Although I am actually just a cadet at the moment, which is a lower rank than a private.

sucks. I will be an officer in a few years though.
2010-12-16, 5:47 PM #93
For what it's worth, Baconfish, I like you, and go out with you if I was as gay as you.
:master::master::master:
2010-12-16, 5:50 PM #94
I've already got my pick of Sab and Petmc.
nope.
2010-12-16, 5:52 PM #95
sab is a ho and will bang anything with a pulse and a hole
2010-12-16, 6:08 PM #96
Married.
? :)
2010-12-16, 7:46 PM #97
unless those users are girls, you guys are gay... at least a little.
2010-12-16, 8:29 PM #98
And?
2010-12-16, 8:53 PM #99
You're getting tripped up on a 3 year age gap? Don't. Simple as that.

I just started dating a girl I used to work with. We don't work together anymore.
Pissed Off?
2010-12-16, 10:28 PM #100
Originally posted by Avenger:
You're getting tripped up on a 3 year age gap? Don't. Simple as that.

I just started dating a girl I used to work with. We don't work together anymore.

don't **** where you eat is the next lesson you learn after banging the girl you work with... let him learn the hard way since it's a good experience.
2010-12-16, 10:51 PM #101

To be fair, it seems from his posts that most people in the army think he's an ass as well. He somehow expects to change that by becoming an officer and forcing others to like him.

I'd salute him. With a middle finger.
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-12-16, 11:04 PM #102
Annnnnd Wookie wins the thread.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2010-12-16, 11:28 PM #103
Originally posted by Wookie06:
To be fair, it seems from his posts that most people in the army think he's an ass as well. He somehow expects to change that by becoming an officer and forcing others to like him.

My last XO, exactly.

Also, why are all of the veterans on Massassi douchebags
2010-12-17, 1:24 AM #104

What's up crusty E6 type that will never make it to SFC?

Oh, nothing, yeah you're having your third kid and on your second marriage.

Good Day Staff Sergeant.
2010-12-17, 5:47 AM #105

LOL! I love you
(JKLE_Cougar) from JK MP Community
discord.me/jediknightdarkforces2
2010-12-17, 6:44 AM #106
Originally posted by Steven:
sab is a ho and will bang anything with a pulse and a hole

I will bang anything with a Pulse Hole, but don't tell me you guys wouldn't -_-
2010-12-17, 6:52 AM #107
Nothing ATM, have had GFs in the past
2010-12-17, 9:07 AM #108
i didn't know sab was slang for saberopus
2010-12-17, 9:08 AM #109
Originally posted by mb:
Annnnnd Wookie wins the thread.

Never thought I'd see the day! :o
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2010-12-17, 11:58 AM #110
1. I'm married to someone 3 years younger than me.

2. She got me into WoW shortly after we started dating.

3. Soldiersnoop needs to compensate for a small penis or closet gayness.
"Guns don't kill people, I kill people."
2010-12-17, 1:12 PM #111
unless those users are girls, you guys are gay... at least a little.

You can't be that new around here can you?
Welcome to the douchebag club. We'd give you some cookies, but some douche ate all of them. -Rob
2010-12-17, 2:10 PM #112
What's up crusty E6 type that will never make it to SFC?

Retirees don't typically get promoted and I was far from crusty.

Oh, nothing, yeah you're having your third kid and on your second marriage.

Good Day Staff Sergeant.

Sorry to disappoint. Although a third kid would certainly be a Blessing, I've been married to the same wonderful woman for nearly 20 years.

[http://members.cox.net/wookie06/images/misc/dining%20out%201.jpg]
"I would rather claim to be an uneducated man than be mal-educated and claim to be otherwise." - Wookie 03:16

2010-12-17, 2:18 PM #113
Originally posted by Couchman:
Nothing ATM, have had GFs in the past

Woah, slow down there! Nobody asked about your sexual practices.

2010-12-17, 2:22 PM #114
NEVER go ATM
"Honey, you got real ugly."
2010-12-17, 6:15 PM #115
Holy smokes wookiee you're gigantic!
COUCHMAN IS BACK BABY
2010-12-17, 6:48 PM #116
He might be my height!
The Plothole: a home for amateur, inclusive, collaborative stories
http://forums.theplothole.net
2010-12-17, 7:18 PM #117
Holy crap, that poor woman's in the terrible grips of a locomotive. Someone help her!
the idiot is the person who follows the idiot and your not following me your insulting me your following the path of a idiot so that makes you the idiot - LC Tusken
2010-12-17, 9:35 PM #118
Originally posted by Gebohq:
He might be my height!

Maybe, but you'll never be half the man he is.
2010-12-17, 10:00 PM #119
Retirees don't typically get promoted and I was far from crusty.

Sorry to disappoint. Although a third kid would certainly be a Blessing, I've been married to the same wonderful woman for nearly 20 years.

[http://members.cox.net/wookie06/images/misc/dining%20out%201.jpg]

Whoa there... retiree or not let's make it of note that you got PASSED over. If I had to give a reason it's that you're probably the type who claims to have some "permanent" injury which led you to you not passing weight/tape and your "retirement".

Seriously, wake up and get a dose of reality.

I take back the crusty... you're just the jolly type who probably had a one-upper story that you couldn't hold back and thus became the E6 who locks up a private and forces him to listen to his bull**** stories.

Sorry, just calling it how it is.

By the way... you salute the rank not the person. Figured you of all people should know that... biggest lesson to learn in the military is to not take **** personal and have it affect work. Which basically means, if you saluted me with a middle finger, it'd be a bad day for you in the Army. Let's be real.
2010-12-17, 10:09 PM #120
Whoa there... retiree or not let's make it of note that you got PASSED over. If I had to give a reason it's that you're probably the type who claims to have some "permanent" injury which led you to you not passing weight/tape and your "retirement".

Seriously, wake up and get a dose of reality.

I take back the crusty... you're just the jolly type who probably had a one-upper story that you couldn't hold back and thus became the E6 who locks up a private and forces him to listen to his bull**** stories.

Sorry, just calling it how it is.

I love how people find it so easy to create their own back stories for people they scarcely know online. The fact of the matter is that once I determined that I had no desire to rise to a higher rank in my field I avoided the jobs I disliked that are generally required to get promoted and took on other jobs that are vital yet under-appreciated. I chose to retire when I did because I would rather have the stress of a diminished income than the stress of remaining in an occupation I have disliked for a long time (for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that I would be back in Iraq again right now). I would have gotten out years ago if is wasn't for the stupid all-or-nothing twenty year retirement system.

And I think most here would agree that I'm not the military guy that makes a habit of telling bull**** stories.

↑ Up to the top!