Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Thread for Joncey
Thread for Joncey
2014-03-31, 9:25 AM #41
Originally posted by Koobie:
^ request for attention granted

lol, this from the person who posted "Jon`C please pay attention to me!!!!" the thread, who posts about his **** writing everywhere else, who spams in his showcase threads so they're always on the main index.
2014-03-31, 9:28 AM #42
I smoke pot~~~! I must advertise this fact by taking photos of my pipes and wearing pot-themed novelty tee shirts that a high schooler would be embarrassed to wear! Aren't I edgy and cool?! I demand attention!
2014-03-31, 9:29 AM #43
I've wasted almost 30 years of my life without developing a single skill worth paying attention to, and that's why I've taken up writing. Writing, the skill that doesn't cost money. Please oh please pay attention to my writing, I have literally nothing else going on.
2014-03-31, 9:30 AM #44
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/ugh.jpg]

Just stop, Jon'C. Stop trying to prove something.
幻術
2014-03-31, 9:35 AM #45
[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/Echoness101/ugh.jpg]

Just stop, Jon'C. Stop trying to prove something.

Oh look, another thing you've written with ripped-off text and a trademarked character.
2014-03-31, 11:07 PM #46
Look, Koobie. I'm posting this because I'm fighting my long-held suspicion that talking to you is just about pointless. Jon`C doesn't like you because every time he tries to tell you something useful your response is textbook Dunning-Kruger. Now, I mean, don't do that, but that's not why most other people here don't like you. It's the self-promotion. Take a good, honest look at how much of that you do here. (Hint: Is it more than one thread?) No one here signed up for the Koobie Writing Updates Mailing List. Don't treat us like we did.
If you think the waiters are rude, you should see the manager.
2014-04-01, 12:57 AM #47
Well, in his defense, it's not like Massassi signed up for The Truth of the Destruction of Apocalopolis and Deus Ex: Nihilum Updates Mailing List (TTOTDOAADXNUML). But I wouldn't let that stop me.

But the thing with Koobie is that he's apparently almost 30 and he's acting in the same way that a lot of us did 10 years ago when most of us were in our teens. Of course, he's not the only not able to grow up (see Homocide, Trace from the chat, ReTards and New ReTards at JKHub, Darth_Xasthurr etc.), but right now he's our most prominent example.
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2014-04-01, 1:39 AM #48
>>But the thing with Koobie is that he's apparently almost 30 and he's acting in the same way that a lot of us did 10 years ago when most of us were in our teens.

As in, disagree with the forum's mascot? LOL. Yeah, quite childish, I know, quite childish. :)

"yeye u stupid stupid man
with 2 kids and ex-wifz who didnt work in 8 years how dare u
how dare u be so childish
as to write bookz & stories
for 14 years straight
u must want to get rich
quick
im so much smarter
and better looking
and not divorced
and cooler
and look, everyone loves me
and u suck
just kill urself
just kill urself now
oooh
ooh
oooh
SPLOSION"

>>Jon`C doesn't like you because every time he tries to tell you something useful your response is textbook Dunning-Kruger.

The feeling is mutual, trust me ... except I gave up trying to tell him anything useful in regards to writing after our first little "argument" when I'd realized his skull is thick enough to warrant a plastic prosthesis. :)

>>(Hint: Is it more than one thread?)

Just the one, and I (used to) post stuff I write in Showcase because I thought perhaps people are interested, but I'll stop. Obviously you are not ... so I'll just stick to book releases, and will not post any more free stories to Massassi ever again. Let the Showcase thread prosper. :)

I will probably also make a thread every time I sell a story because JONCEY. :D

The 1-2 people here who are interested / actually read my writing (and to whom I am eternally grateful for their time) can find my stuff over at Tyro Vogel's G+ or Smashwords or Goodreads or (soon) Amazon. Hell, just Google my pen name and you're ought to bump into something of mine. Cheerio.

Art: http://rahll.deviantart.com
Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOXxVjZ8AiM

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-qs4FVYRjrG4/UzlIYDLMHyI/AAAAAAAASsM/hBv8kOKT498/w710-h809-no/All_around_me____by_Rahll.jpg]

time to go manage pharmaceutical research now
lulz

PS. Sorry FGR, I don't think I'm going to play either of those because you like Jon'C and I don't. MY LOGIC IS FLAWLESS.
幻術
2014-04-01, 4:59 AM #49
All of that post is exactly what FGR and Mike Mac were talking about. You are thoroughly lost.
>>untie shoes
2014-04-01, 5:06 AM #50
It does not matter what I post here, Antony, unless it'd be to suck Joncey's humongous i-net cock, after which all the "prominent" Massassians (ie., people who hang out in your chats and talk about whatever it is you people talk about) would start liking me.
**** that is what I say.
#wisdom
幻術
2014-04-01, 5:44 AM #51
I see we're right on schedule with developing that persecution complex and becoming overtly hostile.

Here's the thing: Not all of us always agree with Jon. In fact, I just had a disagreement with him yesterday. It stayed nice and civil while each of us presented our views on the subject, and at the end we moved on to talk about something else. It's amazing how that can be possible.

SPOILER ALERT: No one around here worships Jon`C as some kind of internet god. People agree with him because he's almost always right.

You can try your hardest to blame everyone else for your status as the latest Massassi pariah, but if you're looking to place someone at fault for that, you need look only in the mirror.
>>untie shoes
2014-04-01, 6:44 AM #52
*sigh*

Yes, yes, you are right. I have a persecution complex, so much in fact that I'd made this thread because I was getting annoyed by the fact that Joncey had apparently made it his penultimate mission to annoy the **** out of me by making unfriendly comments to every single post I made across the board.

As for "overly hostile," I just dislike narcissists, and I dislike tools.

Especially the type of tools who managed to get an education and now equate education with intelligence. Somebody who, instead of expanding their knowledge, quote professors because that's what they had been taught to do and belittle everyone they deem unworthy.

Perhaps I just have too high a standard for people who consider themselves intelligent.

So in short, yes, I find Joncey rather unpleasant and not at all clever, to say the least. But then again, I don't consider myself particularly clever either ... I am having an argument on the internet, after all. But at least we've a special thread for this bs now. :D

“Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.”
― Neal Stephenson

PS.

[http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3hy2i48N11qkpij9o1_500.png]
幻術
2014-04-01, 7:03 AM #53
Especially the type of tools who managed to get an education and now equate education with intelligence. Somebody who, instead of expanding their knowledge, quote professors because that's what they had been taught to do and belittle everyone they deem unworthy.

Perhaps I just have too high a standard for people who consider themselves intelligent.

So let me get this straight. You dislike Jon`C because he's educated but doesn't realize that being educated doesn't actually increase one's intelligence? And that instead of pulling **** out of his stoned ass or plagiarizing sites on Angelfire, he sometimes will cite experts in a particular field that he learned from, or suggests books with actual research and academic value?

As best as I've been able to tell, your "high standard for people who consider themselves intelligent" translates to: "Everyone who isn't as brilliant and Dunning-Kruger-ful as me isn't deemed worthy".

Quote:
The feeling is mutual, trust me ... except I gave up trying to tell him anything useful in regards to writing after our first little "argument"

The obvious reasoning for you not being able to get "through his thick head" is that you were belligerently and willfully ignorant and wrong. Here's the key to arguments: the person who is actually correct isn't obligated to change their views just because your opinions made sense in your head when you were high.
Also, I can kill you with my brain.
2014-04-01, 7:08 AM #54
Originally posted by Antony:
I see we're right on schedule with developing that persecution complex and becoming overtly hostile.

This already became an exercise in futility a long time ago. When the response to "you've gotta grow up" is "I don't want to like Jon`C! IT IS YOU WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP!", well, that's the final nail in the coffin for my part.
2014-04-01, 7:30 AM #55
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xVwA1NYqpUQ/Uzq2vnJW4_I/AAAAAAABxDI/vzzFScLdkBg/w426-h239/4346_188e_500.gif]
幻術
2014-04-01, 8:24 AM #56
[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-xVwA1NYqpUQ/Uzq2vnJW4_I/AAAAAAABxDI/vzzFScLdkBg/w426-h239/4346_188e_500.gif]

dis the rest of massassi, looking at your post history.
2014-04-01, 8:30 AM #57
It can't be. I see girls.
幻術
2014-04-01, 8:35 AM #58
It can't be. I see girls.

lol look at this transphobe
2014-04-01, 8:39 AM #59
Oh, I do apologize, Joncey. I hope the operation went well ...
幻術
2014-04-01, 8:54 AM #60
Oh, I do apologize, Joncey. I hope the operation went well ...

lol look at this transphobe for real this time
2014-04-01, 9:01 AM #61
Oh, I do apologize for real, Joncey. I hope this time the operation went well ... for real.

:psyduck:
幻術
2014-04-01, 9:14 AM #62
Oh, I do apologize for real, Joncey. I hope this time the operation went well ... for real.

:psyduck:

Wow.
2014-04-01, 9:16 AM #63
I mean, at least you're progressive enough that your idea of an insult is to call someone trans rather than Jewish or something. I guess we shouldn't expect a miracle out of you but,... seriously?
2014-04-01, 9:24 AM #64
Too bad you're regressive enough to call me a transphobe.

Also, why did you start talking about yourself in plural?

Do you think you are royalty?
幻術
2014-04-01, 9:26 AM #65
Koobie's mental faculties at full display here, folks.

I'll give him the benefit of doubt that he doesn't really know what Jon is referring to, but I doubt the knowledge would make any difference.

Shame.
2014-04-01, 9:32 AM #66
Well, I signed up for TTOTDOAADXNUML.
2014-04-01, 9:34 AM #67
I know Dormouse posted some pics in drag, are you people talking about him (or her, now I'm confused)?

Yes, my mental faculties are so limited, maybe I should call you a racist. Or a ... hell, I don't know, CAKEPHOBE. You hate cakes, and are therefore evil.

How do I know you hate cakes?

BECAUSE I AM JON'C
WE ARE ALL ONE

Holy **** people now​ I want to get stoned. LOL. FFS.
幻術
2014-04-01, 9:35 AM #68
Originally posted by Michael MacFarlane:
Well, I signed up for TTOTDOAADXNUML.

You did? Dammit, now I guess I must actually take those "members only" lingerie photos of saberopus before sending them out to all subscribers!

Stay tuned.
2014-04-01, 10:14 AM #69
Koobie is like the Theon Greyjoy of Massassi

he can't catch a break but he keeps doing **** that makes it impossible to sympathize
2014-04-01, 10:16 AM #70
2014-04-01, 10:18 AM #71
2014-04-01, 10:53 AM #72
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
;1184370']he can't catch a break but he keeps doing **** that makes it impossible to sympathize

Hehehe. I see myself more like Petyr Baelish. :)

[http://1aks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Petyr-Baelish.jpg]
幻術
2014-04-01, 10:56 AM #73
That just proves moreso that you are like Theon.
>>untie shoes
2014-04-01, 11:20 AM #74
I wonder who Petyr Baelish saw himself as. :)

<INSERT PSYDUCK>
幻術
2014-04-01, 11:31 AM #75
He probably sees himself as the conniving and brilliant man he is. Theon, on the other hand, drifts between delusion and denial in regard to his stupidity and ineptitude.
>>untie shoes
2014-04-01, 11:34 AM #76
My cats breath smells like cat food.
nope.
2014-04-01, 12:05 PM #77
im wearing a green lantern ring.
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2014-04-01, 12:05 PM #78
is this twitter
[01:52] <~Nikumubeki> Because it's MBEGGAR BEGS LIKE A BEGONI.
2014-04-01, 12:33 PM #79
is this the april fools joke
2014-04-01, 1:04 PM #80
Originally posted by FastGamerr:
see Homocide,
Yeah, well I ****ed your dad.
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'

↑ Up to the top!