Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Massassi Level Pack: Finale of Massassi (DEADLINE EXTENDED, 2/1/2016)
Massassi Level Pack: Finale of Massassi (DEADLINE EXTENDED, 2/1/2016)
2016-01-18, 6:16 AM #201
I hope I can remember to check my drive for anything that I can submit. Doesn't have to be levels, does it? I know I have SBX4 and a few others (like Metroid), maybe they're ok for an unfinished release... I think I left the Metroid mod in a completely broken state though... and I never got to replace the borrowed assets I was using for some stuff in SBX...... >_> I did get dual sabers kinda working IIRC.

On that note, should we archive a version of the latest working patch stuff? I know TODOA has one but it would be nice to have an easy/fast place to get it (with the d3d fix) instead of going to JKHub, which might or might not still be around.
2016-01-18, 7:18 AM #202
I included the JK13 patch in TODOA TC and TODOA 2: Da BJ, but it's also separately available on ModDB.

I vaguely remember Magrucko 2 having the 2008 version of JKUP supplied with it. So in other words, I guess if your project needs the patch then it should have it included with it (not sure if the original TODOA did so, probably not!).
Star Wars: TODOA | DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum
2016-01-18, 10:13 PM #203
Originally posted by Krefft:
something about jk not working

@Krefft, the sticky might help get it working on your computer
I had a blog. It sucked.

↑ Up to the top!