Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This has to be the best deal I've ever seen in my life...
This has to be the best deal I've ever seen in my life...
2005-10-05, 8:59 PM #121
Originally posted by Rob:
He didn't answer the aforementioned questions about the models he "made."

Therefore I am lead to believe he stole them from somewhere.

Which probably means when he said "two friends," he meant all the work he could steal from other artists over the internet with his two hands.
Ah, yes, I forgot about those. In that case, don't pass off other's work as what is obviously not your own. It makes you look like a complete jackass.
2005-10-06, 9:39 AM #122
Gold, in no way, shape, or form, did you make those models. I've seen your attempts at making models on the showcase forum, and whilst, they are better than what I could do, they are no where near the level of the models on that website you showed us. Please, cut the crap, stop taking other people's work and calling it your own, and just do it the right way. If you really are this ambitious about making games/mods/whatever, then take what you know already and expand on it. Get some help, take a class, and get better. Then, maybe then, you will be able to actually produce some decent material. But until then, don't try to pass off other's work as your own, that's just wrong, and no one is impressed by it.
Author of the JK levels:
Sand Trap & Sand Trap (Night)

2005-10-06, 1:29 PM #123
I think its time you cut the crap out, I've made those models, believe me or not, I don't really care, its my reference, and its only mine.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-10-06, 1:31 PM #124
Just go to another community and showcase stolen work.

I don't care if you do it, just don't do it here. You have NO FREAKING IDEA how irritating it is. And you've got to be the 4684683573 person to come here and do it.

So do us all a favor and screw off.
2005-10-06, 2:52 PM #125
So how about proof? I won't believe you made those models until you answer my questions, and I'm looking a .obj or a .mds of them. Seriously.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 5:37 PM #126
Indeed. SHOW JEDIKIRBY THE MONEY.
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2005-10-06, 5:49 PM #127
Has he even stated which program they were made in? Did you make the textures yourself gold? If so, post up the textures as well, which you should have whether or not you made the textures.
2005-10-06, 6:21 PM #128
Don't you guys remember? He "lost" them all the same time he "lost" his work for the Massassi RPG.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-06, 7:16 PM #129
I hevn't lost a thing, and they are all .blend files. I'm too lazy to read your 20 page posts, so post smaller, I'm tired of all these bible lessons you give me.
2005-10-06, 7:23 PM #130
Post them or not? Show pics of the models from different angles too.
2005-10-06, 7:25 PM #131
... bible posts? Whatever. Export your models in a normal format, like .3ds or something similar. Blender has capabilities for that. Then send e-mail them to me. TheBSG@gmail.com
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 7:28 PM #132
I'll send .blend files simply because my python version is corrupted and won't work, and I'm not posting more images, I'm just sending kirby the files, and he can take them from different angles. Better start downloading blender, I don't feel like fixing my python tonight.
2005-10-06, 7:30 PM #133
Kirby, why are you even trying to play along with this? He's obviously full of ****.
2005-10-06, 7:32 PM #134
Never mind I was able to export it to .obj
2005-10-06, 7:32 PM #135
Originally posted by Primate:
Kirby, why are you even trying to play along with this? He's obviously full of ****.

And you constipated.
2005-10-06, 7:32 PM #136
Because I won't convict someone fully until I have proof. I have this flaw where I give people the benifit of the doubt.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 7:48 PM #137
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Because I won't convict someone fully until I have proof. I have this flaw where I give people the benifit of the doubt.
Normally, I would consider that admirable, but rather overkill in this scenario. It's like me claiming I painted the Mona Lisa. There's just no ****ing way it's true. Unless, of course, this is just some elaborate plot by Gold, who's really a professional game designer, pretending to make crappy models, so he can pull out some of his real work and laugh at us inferior types. I'M ON TO YOU, YOU SNEAKY *******!

Quote:
And you constipated.
I'm sure this seemed hilarious when you typed it.
2005-10-06, 7:50 PM #138
Sent, Kirby check your mail.
2005-10-06, 7:52 PM #139
On a side note, this will be the LAST time I send some sort of proof, I've sent too many out already, this is getting old, and I'm tired. Good Night.
2005-10-06, 7:52 PM #140
I'm sure this seemed hilarious when you typed it.

heh, don't worry, in the other thread he tried to insult me by comparing me to a goat eating an eagle.

I predict that years after this has faded from our memories, we will still be using "SF_Gold-isms"

"LOLZ DUDE AND YOU CONSTIPATED"
Stuff
2005-10-06, 7:57 PM #141
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
On a side note, this will be the LAST time I send some sort of proof, I've sent too many out already, this is getting old, and I'm tired. Good Night.
Yeah, **** everyone else! You know that you didn't steal other people's work! And, let's be honest here, your opinion is the only one that really matters.
2005-10-06, 8:08 PM #142
So, I'm looking at SF_Gold's Jedi Starfighter. If this is, in fact, SF_Gold's work, it's some of the most detailed I've ever seen. At the same time, it's very poorly planned, messy, and sliced up all too much. It's very much a movie or a video or something sort of model.

However, I'm very unconvinced that this was made by SF_Gold, especially because he attempted Neo, and failed horribly, yet he can, apparently, model these:

PS Oh, and SF_Gold, this is the FIRST time you've sent anyone anything. Don't be a victim.

PSS The shots I posted don't show off the fantastic human figure modeling. FAR from Gold's work. I'm willing to bet, if I put enough effort into it, I could find this model on a website.
Attachment: 7650/r2.jpg (39,276 bytes)
Attachment: 7651/pilot.jpg (31,525 bytes)
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 8:11 PM #143
Oh, and in a .txt file attached:
Quote:
THIS WILL BE THE LAST THING I'LL SEND ANY ONE. I'M FRIGGIN TIRED THAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING I DO THEY ALWAYS SAY IS BEING STOLEN ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE TO BLOODY LAZY TO READ MY POST. MY GOODNESS. LOOK, THE MASSASSI MMORPG THING HISTORY WENT LIKE THIS:
1 WEEK BEFORE RELASE, A WEEK BEFORE MAY 19TH, I HAD ALL GAME FEATURES DONE
I HAD NO SERVER AS OF THEN
I WAS JUST STARTING THE MAPS.
NOW MY HARDRIVE IS PARTITIONED INTO 5 MAIN DRIVES C,D,E,F,G. I HAD WINDOWS ME ON C THEN, AND THEN I REFORMATTED C TO PUT ON WIN XP, THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I TRIED DOING IT. HOWEVER I LET MY BRO INSTALL IT AND HE DID IT WITH AN NTSF OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I TRIED EDITING THE SOMEWHAT DONE MAPS? THEY GOT CORRUPTED. WHY? I HAVE NO IDEA, I ASKED MY DAD AND HE SAID IT WAS BECAUSE MY BRO HAD FORMATED C WITH NTSF, AND AND F, WHERE THE GAME PROJECT WAS LOCATED WAS FAT 32, AND WHO KNOWS WHAT. OK?? THE GAME WAS DONE, IT JUST HAS 1-2 PLAYABLE MAPS, OK???? AND I NEED A SERVER AS WELL WHICH I WILL BE GETTING IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. AND I'M DOING MY MATRIX THING AS WELL. ALSO I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS MODEL WILL WORK OR NOT, I NEVER USE .OBJ AND I DUNNO HOW IT WILL TURN OUT. IF IT DON'T WORK THEN GET BLENDER, LEARN A FEW COMMANDS AND I'LL SEND YOU THE .BLEND FILE. THATS ALL.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 8:15 PM #144
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
...if you study the pilot dude, you'll see its a crappy model, and most of it is textures anyways.

Did he even LOOK at the model after he stole it? Yep... crappy model...

PS: Kirby, you should try googling for the filenames of the models. See what it comes up with ;)
Stuff
2005-10-06, 8:17 PM #145
PSS The shots I posted don't show off the fantastic human figure modeling. FAR from Gold's work. I'm willing to bet, if I put enough effort into it, I could find this model on a website.

Or in the MakeHuman script.
http://www.dedalo-3d.com/index.php?filename=SXCOL/makehuman/abstract.html
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
2005-10-06, 8:19 PM #146
This reminds me of the time that aocowner guy made his 500mb JO Zelda Mod and insisted he had submitted it to some file site. We're still waiting for it to appear for download.

Also he "made" a TIE Fighter model, which he proudly showed images of, which contained watermarks of the REAL author's name.

That was great.

2005-10-06, 8:20 PM #147
I remember him! I even saved the thread on my HD.
2005-10-06, 8:26 PM #148
Originally posted by Zloc_Vergo:

Seriously, go out and get a 7 dollar job. I personally haven't gotten a job yet but this coming summer I plan on getting one, which is obviously more drive than you have. Like Yoshi said that's 7 more dollars than you had before, and if your family is that poor the money will add up.

Zlocista

Saving money long-term is a waste of time in this day and age, just b/c of inflation alone.

Actually, he needs to learn how to invest. That's one of the best ways to build wealth.
2005-10-06, 8:32 PM #149
Aha! Found it:

http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:qcrktXxgk6wJ:www.blenderwars.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php%3Ft%3D3443%26sid%3Da2af561c8be83940deec7b00e154a556+jedicolo.jpg&hl=en&client=firefox-a

I searched the textures. Sure enough, the person in that thread [google cached it] had converted it from .3ds, thus it wasn't even made in blender. So even if the person posting in that forum is SF_Gold, he didn't make the model. And the person who DID make the model can't possibly be SF_Gold, as it was made in 3DSMax.

SF_Gold, you're a liar.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 8:32 PM #150
All of you, STFU.

Anovis Rep: -5,000

Anyways, SF_Gold, if you post on Massassi when you say you're going to do stuff you can't, it's an open invitation to be made fun of. Harshly.

On the other side, I don't understand when people take their time to even recognize the guy. Just ignore his post.

I predict this thread LOCKED.
2005-10-06, 8:34 PM #151
Come on, this thread is so much fun though! Almost as good as the "goat eating eagle" one!
Stuff
2005-10-06, 8:39 PM #152
Originally posted by kyle90:
Come on, this thread is so much fun though! Almost as good as the "goat eating eagle" one!

Hmm...agreeable. Continue with the bashing. It amuses me.

:em321:
2005-10-06, 8:39 PM #153
GoldG just got...

PWNT

Damn I love that word.
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-06, 8:40 PM #154
I think the vowels fell out.
Stuff
2005-10-06, 8:43 PM #155
By the way, it IS SF_Gold in that thread, as he talks about his MMO in another thread. What's funny is, on that Cache'd thread, someone else says they'd converted the same model from 3DS to Blender, so there's NO WAY SF_Gold can lie his way out of this. Hilarious.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-06, 8:44 PM #156
Originally posted by kyle90:
I think the vowels fell out.
Vowels? VOWELS?! We don't need no stinkin' vowels!
2005-10-06, 8:45 PM #157
Vowels? VOWELS?! We don't need no stinkin' vowels!

dmn rght w dnt!!!
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-06, 8:47 PM #158
KIRBY FREAKIN WINS THIS THREAD.
2005-10-06, 8:55 PM #159
Originally posted by FancyMan:
dmn rght w dnt!!!
Hll s! Whts s spcl bt ths sx lttrs? Wht bt th thr twnt? Lttrs hv flngs, t!
2005-10-06, 8:59 PM #160
SF_Gold, you're a liar.

Troll-stomped.

I really need to make a picture for that phrase.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.

↑ Up to the top!