Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → This has to be the best deal I've ever seen in my life...
This has to be the best deal I've ever seen in my life...
2005-10-07, 2:23 PM #201
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]I agree with the hijack idea.

[http://www.sorrowind.net/imagecorner/185/8.png]

tauren rogues should be in WoW[/QUOTE]

Agreed.
2005-10-07, 2:24 PM #202
Hot.
*insert some joke about pasta and fruit scuffles*
2005-10-07, 2:28 PM #203
... You didn't read what I said, did you? The file was made, originally, in a .3DS format. You even said this yourself on that forum. You, EVEN AFTER THE FACT, just continued to say that YOU made it in Blender. This, without doubt, shows your lying. To further my proof; Someone later in that thread referenced the texture used, specifically BY NAME. You didn't post the actual model in that thread just images, yet this person had mentioned the textures used. Lastly, multiple people reference the exact model as if it were a well known, publically available model: It had been converted to Blender from .3ds before by someone else.

There's no way you could have made this model, especially now that you've STILL stated it was made in Blender with that person modeler. Stop lying.
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-07, 2:33 PM #204
WHEN I WATCHED I LEARNED
THE LOVERCALL BABY
gbk is 50 probably

MB IS FAT
2005-10-07, 2:34 PM #205
Kirby wins. Again.
2005-10-07, 2:38 PM #206
Kirb for overlord of earth!
nope.
2005-10-07, 2:56 PM #207
Just clarifying a few things:

I WAS going to post that I had doubts in the possibility of the model being SF_Golds, and that he just converted it to .3ds for texturing, and needed help converting it back to .blend. However, I reviewed my logic, and noted that SF_Gold claims he's "Still texturing" the model in the first post of the cached thread, yet the guy towards the end of the thread mentions, by name, the model's texture. Furthermore, SF_Gold mentions in the exact thread that he FOUND the model, and asks if a newer one's been made, in reply to someone asking him to post the model for others to use.

The only other possibility besides complete theftis that SF_Gold borrowed a completed model and edited it, adding the person in Blender, as well as retexturing it and leaving the same file names. However, even if this much is true, SF_Gold could not, by current knowledge, have made this model entirelly.

I seem to think he didn't make a polygon of it, but I'm willing to give him some credit. Either way, this credit is null when he claims complete rights over the entire model.

JediKirby
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-07, 2:58 PM #208
<3 this thread.
2005-10-07, 3:30 PM #209
No, I win.
Attachment: 7680/Tehzoo.jpg (77,247 bytes)
"Jayne, this is something the Captain has to do for himself"

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-07, 3:33 PM #210
What....the hell....

...did you render that yourself? :P
2005-10-07, 3:35 PM #211
to be brutally honest, that came out of my own demented mind.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-07, 3:38 PM #212
No way.

You couldn't possibly have done that.

PLAGARISM!

(In all seriousness though, is that...a bunny at the bottom of the screen?
2005-10-07, 3:38 PM #213
I'll give you proof! it's mine! See!

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-07, 3:47 PM #214
Originally posted by Anovis:
No way.

You couldn't possibly have done that.

PLAGARISM!

(In all seriousness though, is that...a bunny at the bottom of the screen?

No, that's a bunch of bunny faces.

That image reminds me of all the fun I had with mario paint. Which was mainly making hundreds of different animations of mario dying.
You can't judge a book by it's file size
2005-10-07, 3:49 PM #215
It's my personal pile of rabbit heads, to laugh at all those who like bunnies.

It is located in the Glydey Zoo of Glyde.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-07, 8:05 PM #216
SF_Gold, if you're not going to respond, say so, as this thread is going down hill..
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-07, 8:09 PM #217
Originally posted by JediKirby:
Just clarifying a few things:

I WAS going to post that I had doubts in the possibility of the model being SF_Golds, and that he just converted it to .3ds for texturing, and needed help converting it back to .blend. However, I reviewed my logic, and noted that SF_Gold claims he's "Still texturing" the model in the first post of the cached thread, yet the guy towards the end of the thread mentions, by name, the model's texture. Furthermore, SF_Gold mentions in the exact thread that he FOUND the model, and asks if a newer one's been made, in reply to someone asking him to post the model for others to use.

The only other possibility besides complete theftis that SF_Gold borrowed a completed model and edited it, adding the person in Blender, as well as retexturing it and leaving the same file names. However, even if this much is true, SF_Gold could not, by current knowledge, have made this model entirelly.

I seem to think he didn't make a polygon of it, but I'm willing to give him some credit. Either way, this credit is null when he claims complete rights over the entire model.

JediKirby

Look, these are my aliases: Jesse Acuna, Israel Angell, ok? My full name is Jesse Israel Angell Acuna, anyhting with those names are mine. Simple as that.

Of course I don't have complete rights, ILM, LEC or who ever does, its their idea anyways.
Nothing to see here, move along.
2005-10-07, 8:15 PM #218
So your saying you replied to your own thread giving yourself advice on how to convert it and position your own textures, except that the person who's post I'm referring to has neither of those alias'? Or wait, are you saying that because you own an alias, it means all things you claim you own, you just simply by default own? Perhaps I completely misunderstand you. I am officially sorry I wrongfully accused you of stealing a model. Can you forgive me?
ᵗʰᵉᵇˢᵍ๒ᵍᵐᵃᶥᶫ∙ᶜᵒᵐ
ᴸᶥᵛᵉ ᴼᵑ ᴬᵈᵃᵐ
2005-10-07, 8:17 PM #219
My sarcasm detector's needle just did a 360.

"N-No it's not!"

"Oh."
2005-10-07, 8:28 PM #220
Ok I'm not one to jump into arguements like this, I don't care who is right or wrong, who has done something or not, etc all that crap:

But man, YOU CANNOT WIN THIS ARGUEMENT. Let your aarogance go. Leave with whatever little dignity you have left after this thread. Save yourself. Let it go man...
2005-10-07, 8:32 PM #221
Honestly I don't even know what the argument is anymore... all I know is I'm now being acussed of me not being me... or I dunno, I just dunno anymore... I'm gonna get drunk.
2005-10-07, 8:33 PM #222
[QUOTE=Glyde Bane]My sarcasm detector's needle just did a 360.[/QUOTE]

lmfao
2005-10-07, 8:33 PM #223
Originally posted by SF_GoldG_01:
Honestly I don't even know what the argument is anymore... all I know is I'm now being acussed of me not being me... or I dunno, I just dunno anymore... I'm gonna get drunk.

Aren't you like, 15?
2005-10-07, 8:33 PM #224
Heh, sure you are. And, in case you really are so stupid that you can't figure out what's going on, nobody believes that you did any work on that model at all, so you're being accused of plagiarism.
2005-10-07, 8:35 PM #225
Originally posted by 'Thrawn[numbarz:
']Aren't you like, 15?

...once again, HE'S NOT AMERICAN. :p
2005-10-07, 8:36 PM #226

Oh, hell, wait, you were sober through all this!? Oh, god, i do not want to see this kid drunk... I think he'll pull an Al Gore and claim creation of the internet... at least.
The above post may contain traces of sarcasm, cynicism, outright insults, and sadistic tendencies. You have been warned.
2005-10-07, 8:46 PM #227
Originally posted by InsanityDecends:
Oh, hell, wait, you were sober through all this!? Oh, god, i do not want to see this kid drunk... I think he'll pull an Al Gore and claim creation of the internet... at least.

Half sober, and I'm Mexican, and well we only have a black market anymore the other one crashed.

Well, good fight, good night, it letterman tonight.
2005-10-07, 8:51 PM #228
Half sober, and I'm Mexican, and well we only have a black market anymore the other one crashed.

wait, what, are you saying the internet crashed? what are you on? or did the white market crash or something? or are you somehow attempting to reference the stock market from that?

ROFL, oh, god, i jsut noticed your title, sir. I had never seen that ebfore, somehow. Oh, god, that's good.

Oh, and you still ahve yet to reference the latest thing brought to bear against you from Kirby but OH, WAIT! LETTERMAN! plagiarism can obviosuly wait until after. Its not like its any sort of punishable offence.
The above post may contain traces of sarcasm, cynicism, outright insults, and sadistic tendencies. You have been warned.
2005-10-07, 8:52 PM #229

Aren't you the one I saw screaming and running from the border patrol?
SpamBlogger
"u r dumb, stop or ill sue u
- jak thomsun

p.s. ur gay" - Victor Van Dort

New disclaimer - Any brain damage suffered as a result of typographical errors is the reader's liability.
2005-10-07, 10:30 PM #230

Just shut up. You didn't make those models. Get lost.
2005-10-07, 10:40 PM #231
Stop it all of you. In fact, this thread ends now.
Code to the left of him, code to the right of him, code in front of him compil'd and thundered. Programm'd at with shot and $SHELL. Boldly he typed and well. Into the jaws of C. Into the mouth of PERL. Debug'd the 0x258.

↑ Up to the top!