Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → life in the massassi temple
life in the massassi temple
2004-01-20, 5:54 AM #41
Xizor gets out of the ditch now. -Da**. Always wanting something more from me. I'll get that package from them. They'll see. I'll interfere with there little journey. The land of Juz is soon to come to an end and ill think up a little suprise for them.

After Xizor gets up and dusts himself off he uses his PC to find the shortcut around the land of Juz. -Soon they will not be so happy they left me in the ditch.

Then some Madquacks come out of the clearing suprising Xizor. Xizor tells the computer -spawn land speeder. He runs over all the madquacks and continues on...

------------------
Madquack and Firbnic have a signature.
*Remnant Temple beta almost done*
Light And Darkness
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-01-21, 3:13 AM #42
Phoenix, Outlaw and Happydud continued climbing the mountain whilst engaged in a furious debate.

"I'm telling you," Phoeinx compained "I don't remember having this worthless XP Powered Ray Gun before. In fact, I'm most definately certain I had a set of Glocks, a Desert Eagle, a pair of Uzi's, several grenades, and a massive ammo belt. Where did it all go?!"

"One should never question what goes on in the lands of Juz." Happydud retorted.

"I'm not bloody questioning! I just want to know where my ammo went and why it was replaced with garbage!" yelled Phoenix.

"Stop your blubbering," Outlaw chimed in "At least you HAD guns, I didn't. I fought that RBot by hand."

"RBots?" Happydud suddenly stopped dead in his tracks "You went up against RBots?"

"Yes, with only my hands. As you can see, I won." Outlaw said.

"Oh please... You ran into a freaking window when I kicked his code out from the computer terminal." Phoenix said.

"Will you shut up, can't I look just a LITTLE bit competent?" Outlaw complained.

"No." said Phoenix.

"But... RBots?" Happydud continued disbelievingly, "I thought they were a myth."

"No, they are fact." Phoenix replied. "You needn't worry yourself, if and when I find my guns I can easily take them down if they rear their ugly heads again."

"Right...." said Happydud as he began walking again.

--Meanwhile--

Xizor was fighting a map in the landspeeder trying to find the main road around the lands of Juz so as he could headoff the band of self proclaimed mail men. Suddenly, a dark shape walked in front of the landspeeder. Xizor slammed on the breaks and threw the map out. A man, not quite human, wearing a black freshly pressed suit walked slowly and delibrately over to the vehical.

"Good lord! Are you alright?" said Xizor "I'm not insured, so whatever damages have been caused, can we please settle them without calling the cops?"

The man continued walking at the same pace, the look on his face straight, serious, and unchanging. He said nothing.

"Sir? Are you alright sir?" Xizor tried again.

The man reached the landspeeder and grabbed hold on the door firmly and opened it.

"Get out." He said in a monotone and slightly mechanical sounding voice. The overall effect was quite menacing.

"W-why?" Xizor cowared in his seat.

"I require your mode of transportation. Now. Get out." The man replied in the same voice. He then proceeded to yank Xizor from the vehical and toss him to the ground.

"Don't kill me! Please! I'm too good looking to die!" Xizor cried out.

The man stepped into the speeder, closed the door, and drove off leaving Xizor in a cloud of dust.

--Back in the Lands of Juz--

Phoenix, Outlaw and Happydud had finally rounded the hill they'd been climbing the last hour only to find a man, not quite human, in a dark suit standing beside a landspeeder. The wind picked up.

"Who is that?" Happydud asked.

Phoenix and Outlaw stood on the hill with jaws dropped. Phoenix was the most surprised of the two.

"It's an RBot..." Outlaw said.

"Not just any RBot," Phoenix said "That's RBot 2. I killed him..."

"Oh... ****." said Happydud

"Outlaw, get Happydud out of here, you two take the mail and go." Phoenix said

"But what about you?" inquired Outlaw

"I'm staying here." Phoenix said, "I have to know how and why he survived."

Phoenix turned to Outlaw and Happydud handing them his mail bag. As he did so, all of his guns and ammo materialized on his gun harness.

"Well at least that's one plus." Phoenix sighed, "Go. Now."

Happydud and Outlaw ran for the hills.

"Does he know what he's doing?" Happydud asked

"I hope so, for his sake." Outlaw replied

(This is an offical request for anyone who posts after this NOT to continue anything I've written. Feel free to add to other pieces, but do not post anything that will affect this part of my story! It's just that it's 1 AM now and I've been doing this over an hour. The Bed is calling, otherwise I'd finish. Thank you!

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-01-21, 5:52 AM #43
Edward stepped into The Massassi Temple. He heard a distant growl. He continued in looking at the mess and the abandoned broomstick.
"Eesh," he said. "Who submitted what to Massassi?"
Edward continued walking without looking at what he was walking into. A screaming wail came from the metal detector that made the dust rain infront of him. He tried to hush it, but it was too late. From behind a pillar (which was the size of a cane) appeared Exar Kun. Edward was standing in the wailing detector gaping.
"I really need to know who did this creature."
"Ah, a new person to kill, " said the beast in delight.
As Kun dived against the detector, Edward did a greate leap over the Kun and unfolded a pair of miniguns from his arms and started to shoot. The bullets went right through Kun. He then said "What a pathetic attempt...".
Kun charged at Edward, Edward did another big leap, shot his hand off attached to a cord like a crappling hook, and stuck himself to the cieling.
"You seem to be different then the others. What are you?" asked Kun.
"Well, that is because I'm an Android. A giant swiss army knife. A Gadget, if you like."

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-01-21, 5:54 AM #44
Xizor thought this over...a lot.
Ok, a man in a dark suit just came up and stole my landspeeder. Fu****. Hmmm. HEY!! Ill bet he was a robot. I bet he wants to kill them. jeez. I didnt want to kill them. I just wanted to show them. Now i have to go help them fight him off.

Xizor says -spawn landspeeder.
Computer- your all out of landspeeders and you cant spawn anymore.
Crap, Xizor thought. -Computer, spawn a swoop bike.

-meanwhile-
You will die Phoenix- Rbot said.
Oh we'll see about tha-
The Rbot shot a lightsaber right at Pheonix but pheonix dodged his saberthrow and force jumped to a nearby rock.
Xizor was coming out of the horizon to aid Phoenix. He took out a heavy reapeter and shot again and again at the Rbot but he just kept dodging and reflecting. This is when Phoenix came behind him and on hard style sliced the Rbot right through the back.
-Da**. I wont find out how he spawned again, said Phoenix.
-Im sorry Phoenix. I wanted to do something terrible to you. I hope you can forgive me. BTW where are the others?
-They are in the hills and we have to catch up to them, oh and i forgive you.

-They're still alive? Uh-Oh, something might happen to them. There is the rule of three! We have to go up and try to save them. They both rode on the swoop for the hills to, leaving the Rbot on the ground. He'll spawn again though. What will happen next?

------------------
Light And Darkness

[This message has been edited by Prince Xizor (edited January 21, 2004).]
I was just petting the bunny, and it went into the soup can, and part of my hand went with it. - Red vs Blue
2004-01-21, 10:33 AM #45
They fall into a time warp, and get warped back to before the Pheonix/Outlaw/Happydud portion of your post. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

RIP -MaDaVentor-. You will be missed.
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-21, 8:26 PM #46
Dropping from the rafters Corstar grunted as he stretched.

"Stupid dorking ghost." Corstar moaned as he picked up his broken and melted .45. "Ahhhhh crud."

Walking slowly down the hallway picking up molted remains of his weapons Corstar tried in vain to find ones useable.

After some time Corstar gave up looking and walked down the hallway trying to think of what to do. Seeing a door that read 'SOTD posters, do not enter'. Corstar shrugged and jiggled the door handle. Trying to open the door Corstar slammed into the door.. Getting ticked Corstar backed up across the hall and rushed at the door. Speeding at the door and throwing 180 lbs foward Corstar slammed into the door.

*inside the room*

"Did you hear something?" Zanardi said scratching his head.

"Nah, go back to bed." Blood Asp said rolling over on his tiny bed.

*outside in the hall*

Corstar laid on the ground thinking for a moment how stupid he just got in the last second.

"Ok... next bright idea... hmmm." Corstar said as he stood up.

Glancing at the plaster walls Corstar brought his foot up and kicked through the wall into the room.

"Well that was easy." Corstar said brushing off the splinters of wood.

"You'll have to pay for that wall." Zanardi said sitting up.

"Yeah put it on the tab, Do you have any weaponry around here?" Corstar said glancing around the room.

"Yeah." zanardi said as he tossed Corstar a 4 round .38 'zacky' pea shooter pistol.

"Oh great... well better than nothing." Putting the gun in his belt Corstar unlocked the door and opened it trying not to trip on the discarded pictures as he left.

*in the hall of heros*

"Master, most of the massassi temple has left to help with the package that brian assigned. While the...fellowship moves we have most of the building in control." A Shadow said to Exar Kun.

"Good...good, Corstar is weak, His order of Jedi have prenounced him a Journyman, no more . The android learned what an EMP can do, in the lobby. The mailman is the only one that could be a problem.

In the prediction the last jedi of my order gave to me in human form before I killed him he told me, the lost postmaster of the UPSians would come and claim his mailbag... then slay me." Exar said as he wandered around the room with the shadow in tow.

"Moblise the army of shadow and of darkness. I want three divisions of shadow under my command in three days. Break pugler out of shadow-stasis. He shall be my second in command when we break through the doors."

The shadow nodded at Exar Kun and slowly disapeered. Exar Kun glanced at the Kedri Shrine and laughed as he started to draw up plans for his invasion.

Can you tell what movies I just recently watched? I carefully restrained my self from putting a ton of material in there I just tried to lay out Exar's weakness and plan. Now we need some halfhobits... oh kiiiirby.
2004-01-23, 10:52 AM #47
Prince Xizor doesn't like time warps.

------------------
Light And Darkness
2004-01-23, 11:07 AM #48
But Xizor, Didn't you read phoenix_9286's request?

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Originally posted by phoenix_9286:
(This is an offical request for anyone who posts after this NOT to continue anything I've written. Feel free to add to other pieces, but do not post anything that will affect this part of my story! It's just that it's 1 AM now and I've been doing this over an hour. The Bed is calling, otherwise I'd finish. Thank you![/i]
</font>

I say be kind to your fellow heros and delete your story and happydud, once Xizor has deleted his story, you can delete your time warp.

Oh, and I'm lying in the middle of the entrance hall floor, with a flat batery. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

/Edward
2004-01-23, 11:25 AM #49
MoLdY walks in, but before he can say anything, he winces to the left and grabs his wound becuse he was just hit with a ninja star. He falls down. Right then, five ninjas fly in from behind him, look around and then drag him out to a speeder and escape into the mountains.

[This message has been edited by moldy_hair (edited January 24, 2004).]
Twenty-Eight Days, Six Hours, Forty-Two Minutes, Twelve seconds...
2004-01-23, 6:41 PM #50
From the Encyclopedia: Juzica:
Time warps are an odd phenomenon. They only appear when someone falls through, and they dissapear right after.. Some say they get deleted.. O_o

------------------
MadQuack on Military school: Pro's: I get to shoot a gun. Con's: Everything else.
"I'm going to beat you until the laws of physics are violated!!" ! Maeve's Warcry

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-24, 12:19 AM #51
After milling around, eating dust and fairy cakes and suchlike, Tony started noticing people were starting to jump from one position to another. When he started moving forward, he noticed he could go faster than most people with out-of-synch footsteps. He heard a ping as the Temple appeared to switch into 16 colours. Confused, Tony though in his mind the Two Keys - Alt + Tab - to see what the problem was.

With a pink, pink noise, Tony disappeared and was momentarily suspended in an internetty nothingness, surrounded by popup ads. He saw a glimmer in the corner. A glimmer of hope and MSN amongst a sea of Free Pr0n popup ads. Normally these were regarded with some interest, but a new thing - a shiny thing - prompted him to move over to the big blue box known as MSN.

As Tony shifted through the side of the panel, someone only addressing himself as '1337-J3D1D00D' told him "Find Exar. Stop Exar. Stop him if it's the last ting you do..." That was the last thing he heard as he whited out, feeling his body propelled through the regions of 13-dimensional space and landing with a thud outside the Hall of Heroes, in a rather battered and bruised state. Before passing out, Tony uttered, "Man... I hate lag..."

[NOTE - If anything conflicts' just note me and I'll make amends.]

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.

[This message has been edited by - Tony - (edited January 24, 2004).]
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-24, 8:29 AM #52
As Xizor goes through the time warp, he notices that he's back on his swoop bike. "Dang it, I hate those da*n things."

Thinking about nothing but trying to get back to phoenix, he decides to take a shortcut through a cavern that he knew about, thinking it would be faster.

He made his way through the enterence and while walking deeper and deeper, he notices a room inside, well lit with candles. This room almost looked like some kind of shrine with an alter in the center.

His attention quickly drew to a man inside.

In the room, there was MoLdY holding a bow-staff, having just finished off the five ninjas who had captured him.

Xizor ran down to him.

Xizor: "What are you doing here in the middle of nowhere inside a cavern?"
MoLdY: "I was captured and taken here to be executed. It's a long story but I managed to get this bowstaff and escape their clutches. Say, what are you doing here?"
Xizor: "Well, long story, I don't have time to explain everything, I'm trying to save a friend..."

Xizor tells MoLdY where he is headed

MoLdY: "MmmHmm, well, I can lead you out of here. Come, there isn't much time..."
Xizor: "Right. By the way....why did you pick up a bowstaff?"
MoLdY: "Well, who needs a blade of light when you have a big stick."
Xizor: "Good point."

The two exit the cavern, hop on the swoop bike and head towards the mountain where phoenix and the RBot are.

------------------
"Did you just say.....Birthday Party?...."
2004-01-25, 10:00 AM #53
Septic stumbles in late and heads to the bar.

------------------
Drugs & Stupidity, Tons of it.
2004-01-25, 11:20 AM #54
*Everyone, anxious and waiting for Pheonix to finish his post, kinda mills around for a while.
Xixor gets drunk and makes an idiot of himself to a former girlfriend, and gets a black eye because of it.
Exar Kun took a nap with his blanky and doll, and woke up feeling refreshed.
Alpha 1 wonders how he got left out of the story, while Moldy_Hair trips over his big stick and gets a cut on his chin.*

------------------

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-25, 7:53 PM #55
its posts like that happydud that kills threads, you are demoted to GIMLI status in the story, outlaw gets legolas status [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
2004-01-25, 8:42 PM #56
w00t!

------------------
Prowling out of the tundra, swinging a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Outlaw Torn! And he gives a gutteral bellow:

"I'm seriously going to hump you until you scream like a banshee!"
obviously you've never been able to harness the power of cleavage...

maeve
2004-01-26, 5:45 AM #57
Well fine. Gimli is cooler anyway. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-26, 9:50 AM #58
im the land of juz:

happydud:yoou know i heard of the mysteries ssr 4000 pro mod being here.

outlaw: hmm ssr 4000 sounds good so where is it?

happydud:did you hear...

person:hello my freinds...

all at once;WHAT THE HEY!!!

patch commander:hey its just me the patch commander commander of patchs.

pheonix:ive heard of you your the utility that is required to run mods.

patch commander: yes that i am.

phoenix: can you join us soo we can use these wonderfull mods?

patch commander:yes i will join you but what mod do you need?

happydud:we've heard od the mystic ssr 4000 pro mod being in these parts.

patch commander:to acior that mod and some others you will have to persuade the almighty ID_JUNKGUY to give you it.

outlaw:ID_JUNKGUY eh? well i guess well have to find him...

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-01-26, 12:56 PM #59
^ ...at least make the post easy to read...

------------------
Snail racing: (500 posts per line)
----@%
SnailIracing:n(500tpostshpereline)pants
-----------------------------@%
2004-01-26, 1:24 PM #60
But then Grismath unleashes a BAT from the Griscave, which thwarts Commander Patch. The infuriated Commander demands a duel.
Cordially,
Lord Tiberius Grismath
1473 for '1337' posts.
2004-01-26, 3:25 PM #61
After a few rounds of dueling, Commander Patch (his new name) realizes that .BAT does the same thing.. over and over and over again, and easily destroys him.

------------------

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-26, 5:37 PM #62
BAH! Sorry for the long wait. Since the last time I posted, I've been totally wrapped up with my Senior Exit project. Consequently, I've had no time to write out the ending to my post. However, never fear, for I WILL write it out TONIGHT and have it up sometime tomarrow. All I'll say right now is that a showdown between myself and RBot 2 will be played out. So yea, it IS comming, it'll just be another few hours.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2004-01-26, 6:53 PM #63
Commander Patch gets bored waiting for Pheonix's next post, and doesn't quite understand any of the other storylines, so he sits down and starts playing tetris on his game boy.

------------------

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-27, 1:32 PM #64
in the land of juz................................

patch commander hey look i found WoW!!

pheonix:i bet well be abl to get junk guy with that.

suddenly out comes imsoshort from a forest..
imsoshor:hello i want to help find junkguy!

pheonix:who said that?
imsoshort:down HERE!!!
phoenix oh..
happydud:tehehe your so short.
imsoshort i know.
happydud [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]k you can join cause your shortness is good for infiltration
imsoshort:yep
pheonix [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]k so now that we have a short guy lets find ID_JUBKGUY
imsoshort:i saw him in a armoured cottage.
phoenix: tome to use WoW.
patch commander [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]k so the plan?
pheonix:were going to climb up walls and get that mod!!!!!
imsoshort [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif]k lets go!

an hour later...

imsoshort hello junkguy
junkguy;what where how oh its you the short guy i saw later.
imsoshort:ya its me
junkguy what are you here for?
imsoshort:im here because i need the ssr 4000 mod for me and my freinds.
junkguy:ill need a bribe..
imsoshort:i got 2000 credits.
junkguy:and..
imsoshort..sigh..i have a tie fighter too
junkguy:alright ill give you it
imsoshort:yay!
junkguy:its in the second vault the code is 456903
imsoshort:got it
Then imsoshort walked to the vault got the mod and went back to pheonix and the gang.
phoenix lets go!!!
the end of another post

------------------
janitor bobs idea of rogers video: He's actually the overweight guy next door who has a HUGE selection of videos, including the entire Lethal Weapon, Halloween, and 'Ernest' series.
The advantage is is that you can 'borrow' movies for long amounts of time without him remembering that you borrowed them.

The disadvantage is the pizza cheese grime on the DVDs
2004-01-27, 1:38 PM #65
Then Happydud phoenix and outlaw fell in a hole and got kicked into the middle of the land of juz back where Rbot 2 and the great battle of all happens.
2004-01-27, 4:20 PM #66
That's twice now this has happened, is it really that hard to read what other's have posted and follow a simple request? Happydud in my eyes and this post, is promoted beyond Gimli or Legolas status. That having been said, I give you the sequel to my last post, the showdown between RBot 2 and myself, the result of an hour and a half of typing, and 5 pages of Microsoft Word work. Happy reading.

The wind blustered and blew both Phoenix’s and RBot 2’s hair around a bit. Phoenix cracked his knuckles and grabbed his set of Glocks, crammed fresh clips into them, and cocked the weapons. His eyes never leaving the RBot. RBot 2 stared straight at Phoenix, computing the exact amount of force and pressure he'd need to apply at each of several locations to destroy his opponent.

The two slowly walked towards each other. Rain clouds moved in. Thunder rolled overhead.

When the two were half way apart, RBot 2 called out to Phoenix, "Mister Phoenix... Surprised to see me?"

Phoenix remained silent until they were no more than a few short feet apart.

"You DIED. I saw you. I KILLED you." He said

"Think about it Mister Phoenix, what exactly DID you see? A body. Falling down an elevator shaft. And that same body, slowly fading away as the darkness enveloped him." RBot 2 said

Thunder crashed loudly overhead. Heavy raindrops splattered around them. Phoenix stared straight at RBot 2, not saying anything, and trying to keep a completely emotionless face.

"You see Mister Phoenix," RBot 2 continued when Phoenix continued to not say anything "You DID kill me. My lifeless code crashed at the bottom of that shaft and fell through it. Straight into the Coggers basement. There, a cogger, a very talented one I might add, fixed me and reinstated my code."

There was silence between the two for a long while. The rain picked up, and more thunder rolled overhead.

"An intriguing story. Such a shame that I'll have to wipe this world of your code one more time." Phoenix said

As he finished, Phoenix whipped out his Glocks and pulled the trigger, only to score 4 shots into the soaking earth. He looked down, and saw RBot 2's hands tightly gripping his own, holding them at his side.

"Hmm... Upgrades." Phoenix pondered aloud

"I told you he fixed me." RBot 2 responded with a smirk "There will be no escape this time."

RBot 2 finished his statement with a menacing laugh. Phoenix quickly broke loose of RBot 2's grip, did a backflip, and emptied the remaining rounds at... dead air. RBot 2 had skillfully dodged every one of his shots. It was quickly becoming apparent to Phoenix that guns were going to be of little use in this fight.

RBot 2 ran up to Phoenix, grabbed him by the shoulders, and headbutted him, sending Phoenix backwards 3 feet and stumbling down to the ground. RBot 2 pulled Phoenix up by grabbing a handful of his shirt.

"Resistance... is Futile." RBot 2 growled before letting loose another evil sounding cackle and tossing Phoenix over his head.

Phoenix landed 4 feet away, dazed. He gazed at RBot 2 with confused eyes, before suddenly remembering exactly where he was and what was going on. As Rbot 2 proceeded towards him, Phoenix groggily grabbed and primed a grenade. It was probably his only hope...

--Meanwhile... Ten minutes earlier...--

Happydud and Outlaw had been running for the last 10 minutes and had finally paused to rest next to a large boulder. Thunder rolled overhead.

"I don't like this one bit." Happydud managed to get out between gasps for breath

"What don't you like?" Outlaw responded

"I don't like leaving Phoenix behind to fight off RBot 2 like this. Surely there is SOMETHING we can do to help..." Happydud said

"Look guy," Outlaw began "Apparently you don't quite understand RBots. These are serious badass dudes. You HAVE to know what you're doing to fight one. I know how to fight one, you don't. However, even if I were to help, I'd only be in the way. RBots are Phoenix's area of expertise, not mine. Now if there were a better way to help him, I'd go for it right away. But there isn't."

Happydud sat there looking depressed. He finally decided to get up and look around him. Large heavy raindrops fell from the sky and thunder continued to roll overhead. He looked up; it was going to be a nasty storm. As he looked down, he spotted two missile launchers and several rounds of ammo sitting in a shallow cave a few feet away. Happydud smiled and coughed.

"What about those?" He said as he nodded towards the cave and began walking towards it.

"What about wha..." Outlaw trailed off as Happydud pulled out one of the missile launchers and loaded it. "Those just might work... But how'd they get here?"

"NEVER question what goes on in the lands of Juz." Happydud replied with a smirk on his face "Lock and load, we're heading back."

Thunder rolled overhead.

Phoenix held the primed grenade in his hands. It wouldn't be long now. He hated to give up so easily, but there was no way he could fight against RBot 2 and win. Hand to hand combat was not his skill, and with RBot 2's reflexes, he'd never even get close. The grenade started beeping. Yes... it wouldn't be long now.

"Oh no you don't." RBot 2 crowed, "You don't get off THAT easy." He plucked the grenade from Phoenix's hands and chucked it over the horizon where it promptly detonated in mid air.

"AHHHH!" Outlaw screamed, "What the HELL was that?"

"One of Phoenix's grenades... We should hurry, NOW." Happydud replied.

Phoenix lay on the ground, struggling to get on his feet. He at least wanted his dignity if he had to die.

"It's so nice to see you in the same position as I was when you pushed me into the elevator shaft. Feeling the same terror. Thinking the same thoughts. It'll all be over soon..." RBot 2 said menacingly.

Phoenix couldn't take it anymore. This was no way to go. He HAD to get up. He might die, but he had to take RBot 2 with him. He pushed the pain out of his mind and forced himself to get up.

"Still a little fight left in you eh?" RBot 2 began laughing.

"You haven't won yet." Phoenix said, "That was only the warm up. Round 2 begins now. Only this time, no one walks away."

Outlaw and Happydud rounded the hill just in time to see Phoenix shake away his pain and charge RBot2.

"Outlaw, stay up here and cover the area. We need someone to keep him pinned from up top." Happydud said.

"Hey! Who put you in charge?" Outlaw said.

"I did." Happydud swung the launcher so it faced Outlaw, "Now do as I tell you, or you loose."

Outlaw got up and backed over to a good position, "I have no problem with that."

Happydud ran down the hillside and let two missiles loose from his launcher. They streaked over RBots 2's head, missing him by far, but they accomplished the desired effect. RBot 2 turned his attention to Happydud giving Phoenix a window to strike.

Two missiles screamed overhead. Both RBot 2 and Phoenix looked to see where they'd come from.

"What the hell?" They both said.

Phoenix, however, instantly realized the person who had delivered them and was hastily reloading. He turned back towards RBot 2 who was still looking away and kicked the side of his head. RBot 2 fell to the ground in a heap.

"How's it feel to take some of your own medicine?" Phoenix asked

"Nice try Mister Phoenix," RBot said as he stood up, "But it won't happen again."

RBot 2 kicked at Phoenix and missed as Phoenix jumped out of the way. Phoenix threw a series of punches towards RBot 2's face and chest; they all scored, but had no apparent effect. He backed off.

It seemed as though Phoenix was on the end of a loosing battle, and once he died, if RBot 2 didn't go with him, Happydud and Outlaw would be next.

Just then, two more missiles impacted directly behind RBot 2, sending him flying 30 feet into the air. Phoenix felt waves of heat wash over him from the impacts. Phoenix looked around. Happydud was running towards him toting the launcher. It must have been Outlaw.

RBot 2 crashed into the ground and immediately got back up. He charged Phoenix and ran into him full force, sending him sprawling backwards. RBot 2 pounded Phoenix with his fists. It would all be over soon.

Happydud looked at the ground. This can't happen. He'd come so far to try and help. It couldn't end like this. Suddenly he spotted Phoenix's Desert Eagle lying in the grass. Rain pattered around him. He picked it up. It was loaded. Happydud cocked the gun as he ran towards Phoenix. He knew what he had to do.

RBot 2 had lifted Phoenix up now and was throwing him against a rock. Phoenix managed to get in a good kick every now and then, but he couldn't loosen RBot 2's grip. But then...

"Hey! Buddy! Dude in the suit!" Happydud yelled. He was only 2 feet away.

RBot 2 dropped Phoenix, who collapsed on the ground, and diverted his attention to Happydud.

"What little man?" RBot 2 said menacingly.

Phoenix glimpsed his Desert Eagle in Happydud's hand and smiled. It might work...

"I just wanted to know..." Happydud began.

"Know WHAT?" RBot 2 retorted.

Just then, Phoenix let loose a kick to RBot 2's head again. It was just enough to get RBot 2 to divert his attention again.

"I wanted you to know that you should dodge this." Happydud said.

The rain suddenly stopped, RBot 2 turned his head, and Happydud fired at point blank range.

RBot 2 fell to the ground and tried to get up again.

"Here, catch!" Happydud yelled as he tossed Phoenix the missile launcher.

Phoenix grabbed it from the air. "It ends now RBot 2. The game is over. Resistance is futile, and only one man walks away alive. ME."

Phoenix aimed at RBot 2, backed of a bit, and emptied both tubes in RBot 2, whom exploded in a giant fireball.

Outlaw came running down from the hill to meet up with Happydud and Phoenix.

"That was stupid, dumb, risky.... and the best thing you could have done. I thank you." Phoenix said to Happydud.

Happydud tossed the bruised, battered, and bloody Phoenix a medpack. "I suspect you'll want that."

"Yes, yes I do." Phoenix said.

"Can we go now?" Outlaw asked.

Happydud looked at Phoenix questioningly.

"We might as well, who else is going to deliver the mail?" Phoenix asked.

The three got up and walked towards the hills as the clouds parted and the sunset.

The adventures are sure to continue.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-01-27, 6:47 PM #67
MoLdY and Xizor were lost, again, but they soon saw a fireball far away and hopped on the swoop bike heading full speed towards where only a cloud of smoke remains.

When they arrived, MoLdY looked around and saw bits and pieces of what looked to be parts from an rbot.

MoLdY: "Dang, we're too late...we missed all the fun."

Xizor: *sigh* "Thats the last time I let a guy I found in a cave navigate...."

MoLdY: "Bah, could be worse...it could have been raining..."

Xizor: "It WAS you idiot."

MoLdY: "Was it? I thought it was just me..."

With that, MoLdY, raises his hands to the sky, lightning emits from his fingertips as he vanishes into thin air...."

Xizor: "..... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/rolleyes.gif]......figures."

Xizor hops on his swoop, and heads for massassi.

------------------
"Did you just say.....Birthday Party?...."
2004-01-27, 11:05 PM #68
Xizor arrived at Massassi and found the lifeless Edward in the middle of the hall, limbs and gadgets all spread out.

"Alas poor robot, I didn't know him at all." said Xizor. He then felt a strong hunger feeling, but somehow he knew it was refering to Edward.

Xizor thought for a moment... Another moment... Hunger... Eat... Food... Steak? Nah... Or? Then it hit him! A battery! He ran around the building looking for some kind of power supply. Exar Kun heard these foot steps running about and started up the stairs.

Finally Xizor found an outlet, a couple of extention cords, and a place on Edward to plug him in. The was a very quiet warm-up sound.
Edward's eyes opened slowly.
"Are you alright?" asked Xizor.
"I'm getting there..." said Edward. He looked at the cord. "What? No MW cord?"
"Didn't find one," replied Xizor.
Edward sighed and relaxed. There was a quiet power-down sound. Sounded like when a computer has been on for too long and the unused hard drive was turned off for the moment.
"Hay! Are you still alive?" asked Xizor.
Edward's left eye flashed "PLEASE WAIT!" "CHARGING!" "10%".
Then from behind, Xizor senced something DARK!

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited January 28, 2004).]
2004-01-28, 5:20 AM #69
Glancing down the hallway Corstar ran as fast as he could to the lobby. Seeing the android in the middle of the floor he could guess easly what had happened.

"Great... how do I kill that thing." Corstar said as he knelt near the android.

As Corstar plugged in the droid then he felt a .45 press into the back of his neck. "Who are you and what are you doing with the droid." the person behind him said.

"I am Journeyman Myn Corstar of the jedi order, I am here to help and I am trying to recharge him." Corstar said as he slowly turned."

"Oh hi Corstar its just you." Xizor said putting away his pistol.

"Right, just me..." Corstar said as he turned to the robot. Corstar leaned in towards edward and whispered his command.

"Exar seems to be unbeatable but he has tried this before, the Massassi Temple was almost destroyed but a Post Master saved us...recently he died, and his son is Phoenix. I need you to light the beacons up on the mountian around 5 miles due north." Corstar said pointing and handing Edward a compass. "Once you light the fire, there are a few other beacons with robots on a few mountians on the way to tacc... hopefully he'll see them and realise what they mean."

As edward ran off through the door Corstar turned to Xizor. "Come with me to the roof I'll need your help."

Running up to the roof by the way of stairs, Corstar and Xizor stopped and looked out at the army gathering a few miles from the Massassi Temple.

"Its pretty bad." Zloc Vergo said behind him from a shadow. "I've been watching them mobilise for the last halfhour. In about an hour it will be dark and they will strike. My squad of volunters from Jedikirby are no match for battlehardened Shadow soldiers."

Corstar turned and frowned. "I won't even ask how you got here. I looked through the Massassi Temple's floor plans, take your troops to the level below this and break the windows, good shooting positions from there. Send Makura to wake the massassi brute squad. They might be able to help. we're not going down without a fight."

"Right." Zloc said as he handed Corstar a two foot short sword and a small Nano Machine pistol. "All my troops have repeating long range rifles, We'll be able to hold off most of them but if they decide to come around from behind we're screwed, We don't have enough to cover the back and the front...oh and here Xizor, you are now in the armed guard of massassi."

Zloc threw Xizor a rifle and walked down the stairs

"Ooooh very nice." Corstar said as he followed Xizor and Zloc down the stairs

Corstar nodded and went with zloc down to where is troops were.

"Sir the way is sealed to the hall of heros, we have cast cheese and potatos along the door we put there to keep them from warping through." A sargent said.

"Good...good. Post a few people down in the lobby, and get a few of your fastest runners to go through the temple and tell the massassians whats going on." Zloc said as he walked through the remains of the offices.

Corstar walked to the window where three soldiers were standing. As he conversed betwine them he watched the sun slowly dip behind the mountian. Just as the sun completly disapeered over the mountian Corstar saw something in the distance. Off in a few lands away a great light went up in a flash then went out, burning a white image into Corstar's retina's.

"What the fuzz was....that." Corstar said as he watched Pugler come down the road and pause at the army of shadow-soldiers.

"Be ready men of shadow to ATTACK." Pugler said as he looked around him. Pugler glanced up towards Corstar and leaned to his second in command. "Leave the one in the blue cloak to me, you can kill everything else." Pugler waved his Small 'Smaw' rocket launcher foward and the armys charged.

As alot of men charged the massassi temple Corstar stood at the window. "So it begins... to arms TO ARMS, THE ENEMY IS COMING!!!" Corstar flinched as a solder next to him took a bullet in the upper chest.

Xizor took the soldiers place. "So did you miss me?" He said as he took aim and shot a few rounds at a fairly large Shadow-tank.

Picking up the soldiers gun Corstar looked out at the red sunset on the clouds. "Where the heck is Edward when you need him... LIGHT THE DANG FIRE ALLREADY!!!"

"I take that as a no." Xizor said.

*in the wastelands infront of the massassi temple*

"It will only be a matter of hours before we can completely wipe out all resistance in the Massassi Temple mylord... the reinforcements will be too late if they come." A Shadow soldier said to Exar Kun. "Our Super soldiers are waiting inside the hall of heros, for us to open that door."

"Luckly I got out of the place to get an army going. Send a few elite squads to get brian, I want him alive. " Exar said as the army plunged towards the Massassi Temple. "Kill everything else that moves."

I deleted this post originally, then saved it, then added on to it, Spellchecked and posted again :P....Xizor is free to mess with the helms deep with rifles wannabe idea but everyone else, mess with phoenix's post... i will end this tonight, when i get back from school.

[This message has been edited by Lt_myn_skyhopper (edited January 28, 2004).]
2004-01-28, 6:13 AM #70
**In Darth Juz's command center, an officer fidgets nerviously, while awaiting an audience with Darth Juz himself, to break some bad news. The doors to the Royal Chamber open, and the officer walks in nerviosly**

Juz: "What is it that brings you here, to disturb my medicatio-er.. Meditation?"

Officer: *fidgetiting with his collar* Well.. you see Lord Juztyn.. The RBots sent to stop the Heroes of Massassi were.. uh.. ah.. How shall I say.. 'unsuccessful.' They have both been destroyed."

Juz: *Turning slowly to face the officer, his face firey with anger* "How, officer. How.. were they destroyed?"

Officer: "Well.. the first time RBot 2 fell down a shaft, as you know. When we commissioned his revival, we opted for the Gold Version."

Juz: "So?" He demands coldly.

Officer: "Well.. uh.. ah.. Only the Platinum edition comes with Rocket Protection.. and the ah.. accountants.. didn't think it was worth the investment.."

Juz: "FOOLS!" Juztyn screams. "Officer, for your loyalty I am promoting you to Commander. As your first act, I suggest you.. deal with our friends in accounting, if you catch my drift."

Commander: *astonished that he wasn't killed, and was actually promoted, beams proudly* "Yes, SIR!" I will have a completely new accounting staff hired by morning. And I shall send the current employees to the Mines of Maria, where they shall be slowly poisoned by gasses and chemicals for a thousand years."

Juz: "Excelent choice, Commander. Now, we need a new plan to destroy the Heroes from Massassi. I suggest you commission a new RBot.. RBot 3.0"

Commander: "Yes sir!" *The newly promoted Commander bows, turns, and strides out of the Royal Chamber with delight.*

And so the trio of three, Pheonix, Outlaw and Happydud travel onward through the Land of Juz...

Happydud: "You know. Brian gave us this package, and the address is right here on the box, *points to a sticker that says 172.195.27.5* But does anyone know what's in it?"

Pheonix and Outlaw kinda look blankly at each other.

Outlaw: "Lets open it and find out!"

Pheonix: *horrified* "Are you insane? Don't you remember the postmans code?"
Pheonix clears his throat and begins: "Rain, Snow, Sleet or Shine, a postman delivers his package on time. Always intact, and NEVER opened, and only then shall the postman be paid."
*glareing at Outlaw* "Now do you see why we can't open this?"

Outlaw: "Yeah, I suppose so. Still.."

Meanwhile, back at the Massassi Temple, Brian awakes from his afternoon nap with a start, to the sound of mortar shells and machine gun fire.

Brian: "What the BLOODY hell is going on?? I take a twenty minute nap, and now the whole kakking Temple site is coming down around my ears!!"

The Trio of Heroes.. the last hope for Massassi, venture farther into the Land of Juz..

The newly promoted Commander raids the Accounting department, and hires every cogger and scripter in the land to create the most deadly fighting machine since Richard Simmons.

And the Last Defence of the Massassi hold out in the Temple, while Brian is still lost and confused.

What will happen next? Will the Heroes make it through the land of Juz? Will RBot3.0 be created and destroy everyone? Will Moldy_Hair's chin ever heal?? You Decide, next time on.. Life in the Massassi Temple.

------------------

My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-28, 8:59 AM #71
Edward's Journey to the tower:

Edward was speeding East, and then turned North, going around the battle. He hadn't fully recharged. Of course, when he spedd off out of Massassi, he stopped by a vehicle and ripped out its battery. Edward's speed was now about 80Km/h and slowly increesing as he got more energy in him.
"Go 5 miles North and light a becon," Edward repeated. "What a deja vous... Sounds fermiliar... Battle for helms deap! Nah... That's not it. Ah! GondooooOOOoOoOOORrrr.r.r." Edward tripped on a stone. He fell, rolled, battery broke, and acid was leaking. "OH SHOOT!"
Edward then began a light jog at 20Km/h and tried to conserve energy by shutting down the hard drive and keeping the destination in memory. He calculated that after a period of time he would stop, turn West, and calculate another period of time until he reached the stairs to the becon. After that, walk up the stairs and think on how to light it with teh energy he has left.

This would probebly take a couple of hours at least, so in the mean time, write about something else but me. Or sometime where you think a few hours has gone, write something like "I SEE THE LIGHT!"[/b]

/Edward

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited January 28, 2004).]
2004-01-28, 1:51 PM #72
Repeatedly killing shadow-soldiers, Corstar and Xizor start counting kills.

"Got one....34." Corstar said as he reloaded the repeating rifle.

"one...two...three, i got 29." Xizor said sighting in a headshot.

Corstar spun as he heard gunfire in the lobby.

"They came around behind us...THEY MADE IT INSIDE!" Corstar running to zloc. "come on get all your men to follow me."

Zloc, Corstar , xizor and the remaining soldiers that hadn't been hit ran down the stairs as fast as they could.

Reaching the bottom they saw two solders with a .50 cal machine gun trying vainly to hold off the shadow troops.

Not saying a word, Corstar grabed the other 2 foot sword out of the hand of the solder next to him and charged the shadow soldiers busting the door down.
*twenty minutes later*
Slicing through another soldier Corstar leaned up up against the bullet ridden piller.

"How many of these guys are there?" He said as Zloc backed into Corstar.

"Who knows... just kill em all." Zloc said as he shot a few soldiers close to him with his .45.

Spinning out into the shadow-soldiers, Corstar sent heads and arms flying everywhere.

"Please keep all hands and arms to your selfs gentle peoples" Corstar said as his sword colided with another persons sword. "Zloc?"

"You wissssssh.... prepaaaaaaair to die." Pugler said as he drew his second sword.

"Um... crud." Corstar said as he pulled out his nano machine pistol in one hand and his short sword in the other. "EAT THIS."

Corstar fired a dozen rounds at pugler but by the time they left the barrel pugler was right infront of Corstar.

"no using guns thats cheeeating." Pugler said as he cut the end off of Corstar's gun.

"Um... timeout?" Corstar said as he looked at the smoking ruins of the barrel.

Taking out his other short sword Zloc had given him, Corstar took the blade that he had gotten from the solder and stabbed at pugler. After 5 minutes of good sword stabbing and deflections the two were nearly exausted.

"Remind me to exercise more." Corstar said as he glanced at the large cut on his arm.

"You won't neeeed to in the after life." Pugler said with a hiss.

Zloc bounced around in the background slicing shadow-soldiers head's off and xizor lay on the ground in shock from a bullet to the thigh.

Corstar dropped to the ground and kicked out, kicking puglers legs out from under him. Quickly jumping up corstar spun his sword around and stabbed Pugler in the chest.

"See you in later." Corstar said as sheathed one of the swords.

Turning around with heroic music blaring, Corstar winced as a bullet went through his other arm.

"Um...ow." Corstar said as he fell to the ground. "medic?"

Corstar vainly fought as a shadow-soldier grabbed him and pulled him into a shadow transpertation hole with Xizor.

Zloc still fighting cut another solder in half then slowly gave ground up the stairs.

"Help would be good about now." Zloc said as a bullet went past his head. Dodging swords and random bullets, zloc dropped a grenade down the steps and ran like heck up towards brian's room.

Bursting into the room zloc grabbed brian despite his protests, ran at the window and broke through it falling down into the tree where Corstar had fallen earlyer in the thread.

"You son of a..." Brian started as Zloc stuck his hand over his mouth.

"Quiet...unless you have a few hundred rounds and a small M-60 in that suit of yours we'll be sitting here for a while."

*In a completely unknown place.*

Corstar slowly woke up in a large cell where around ten random massassians including Kedri and Xizor were lieing around or playing cards.

"Where the heck am I?" Corstar said as he leaned up. "Heaven?"

Kedri laid down a full house and took in the rocks that looked like pokerchips. "No... you're in the shadow dimention. A curious place on where most evil dwells when killed... Read em and weep boys."

Corstar stood up and looked around the cell, walking around the room he didn't notice a door.

"How... do we get out." Corstar said as he punched a wall.

"You don't ,son." A soldier said. "I've been in here since the first time they tried to take the massassi temple over, new guys just apear over night with a new bed... the room also seems to get larger."

Looking around Corstar saw the gameboy SP on his bunk and started messing with the wiring.

*in the massassi temple, brian's room.*

Sitting in Brian's chair, Exar Kun sighed. "Soon If all this works out right, and I get that mail back. I will be restored to my physical form...."

A shadow captain entered the room.

"Send out a few speeders worth of troops and catch this...mailman. I want the mail he has on him... and i want it undamaged." Exar said as he waved at the door. "Oh yes... and tell the warden to kill Corstar... He has been trouble long enough."

Exar slowly smoked a cigar and a beacon flamed up on the nearest mountian.

battle for helms deep done... do as you wish with anyone but, corstar,kedri,brian and zloc... you can make xizor kill him self or win poker, you can stage bad attempts THAT FAIL to retake the massassi temple [none shall win except phoenix [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]] and so on... Ohyeah and someone make pugler respawn or some thing be creative." [i/]

[This message has been edited by Lt_myn_skyhopper (edited January 31, 2004).]
2004-01-28, 9:32 PM #73
When Edward reached the beacon of logs, he stood there and thought... 10% energy... Not enough to light the fire a safe way... He looked above the logs... A lamp... A bit of oil, but not lit... He then thought... Thought so hard, you could almost hear his hard drive clicking... Then he found a solution! He took the lamp, poored the oil on a specific spot on the pile of logs, then took out his compass and tried to get sparks on the oil. After five tries, he got it lit. it was small, but he managed to blow warm oxygene on it. With that, he had lost 1% of energy. He then turned, and looked at the army. He recharged by grabbing the energy from the fire. He was standing so close you would think his hair would catch fire. He then went into half-suspend mode until his energy was at a reasonable amount. Almost like sleeping with one eye open.

/Edward

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited January 29, 2004).]
2004-01-29, 12:29 AM #74
[I'm going to do this, whether you like it or not. And I will be doing... uh... something.]

Tony regained consciousness, dreary-eyed. He looked around, surveying what had happened. Definitely something, he noted, but he couldn't place his fingers on where he was.

"I'm miles away from anywhere, I think Exar was doing something... and... PUGLER!!" Tony mused, looking around frantically. Most of what he could see were redundant areas, the things from the Temple's Level Control Room that never made the cut, shells of their once-crappiness emitting an evilness of sorts. He spun around, watching the landscape for movement. None.

By now, Tony was getting annoyed. Using the KeyCombo software implanted into his brain, he typed "/spawn xwing". Unfortunately, he forgot to set the offset and the X-wing fell onto him, pushing him through the ground.

Now free-falling in a world of HOM, Tony looked around to see copies of himself whereever he looked, accompanied by the different locations and people all into one. Exar, Brian, Outlaw, Phoenix, the RBot, to name a few, all flashing past and dissolving into the distorted world Tony was in. His view started to go dark and he felt his body slam into a flat plane, his head, body and an arm being thrust through. Before blacking out, he saw the figures of Kedri, Xizor and Corstar and ten and a half beds.

"Oh man... not again..."

------------------
Yeah, but you know what? This one, this one right here, this was my dream, my wish, and it didn't come true. So I'm takin' it back. I'm takin' 'em all back.
Hey, Blue? I'm loving the things you do. From the very first time, the fight you fight for will always be mine.
2004-01-29, 10:45 AM #75
punk

Corstar woke up with a start as a person came out of no where and fell on top of him.

"owwww...stupid homs.." Tony said as he fainted.

"Geff off me yo moron." Corstar said as he pushed tony onto the concrete floor.

Corstar, stood up and shook Kedri's bunk.
"Wake up, we have a new guy."

"you woke me up at god knows what hour to tell me we have a new guy?" Kedri said as he sat up.

"Um... its 10 am... unless my watch isn't working anymore." Corstar said as he knelt down by Tony. "He has plasma and HOM burns... and it looks like he was slammed through a wall at high speed... at least he has enough bruises for it."

Kedri searched around and pulled out a medic pack and slapped a bacta bandage on Tony's forehead. "There, all done. Back to bed now."

Kedri lied back down on the bed and as Corstar stood he felt a door open behind him.

"What the heck?" Corstar said as he spun around.

As Corstar spun the Shadow soldier jabbed Corstar with a tazer.

"Hey....thats not....faiiiir." Corstar said as he fell to the ground out cold.

"Pick him up." The shadow Soldier said as he checked the room to make sure everyone was sleeping.

*in the Shadow Dimentions capital*

Corstar woke up with a sudden jolt. As he looked around he realised he had just been Jabbed with a needle.

"Woke you up did I? Good." A soldier said as he took off Corstars handcuffs. "You can stay in here for a while... in three hours it'll all be over."

The Admin to the shadow dimention started to walk away but Corstar jumped up and slammed him into the wall holding him up by his neck.

"Listen.. i'm tired, hungry and REALLY ANGRY and so help me I am NOT going to be killed by the likes of any of you." Corstar said as he threw the Admin across the room smashing his skull on a table.

Pumped full of energy Corstar ran out the open door into the hall way. Noticing the shadow soldier standing guard facing the other way, Corstar grabbed the guard's helmet and slammed it over the guard's head.

"nighty night." Corstar said as he palmed a 5 shot rifle and a handful of rounds.

Running through the hallway, passing random cells. Corstar got to the door out and ran out of the prison. As Corstar ran like heck as fast he could into the bushes he heard a alarm go off and felt a bullet rip through his side.

One of the shadow soldiers standing on the top of the prison fired another round scoring the prisoner he had seen run from the door into the bushes. As the prisoner fell to the ground another report of a rifle hit him and he fell down to the ground and slowly disapeered. [Enemy eliminated] a voice said out loud.
2004-01-29, 3:32 PM #76
Xizor was racking up the kills...89,90,91,92 What the... He had been hit 4 times in the back with a stormtrooper rifle. Noooooooooo!!!!! Shadow warriors trampled over him serveral as he lay dead...but only for a few seconds.

A green light showed over him. WTF he thought. He was in a valley with nobody around. He had been respawned.

-Crap, I have no weapons or vehicles for spawning. I guess i'll just walk around and look for a way back, he thought.

Then a figure appeared but he couldn't quite make out the face...

Go ahead and do whatever you want. I think it's weird how these turn out.

------------------
Light And Darkness
2004-01-29, 4:07 PM #77
It was none other than Darth Juz himself.. But something was different.
It wasn't Juz at all, just a polymorphicly simulated nutrino emission Einstein-Podolski-Rosen bridged projection hologram of Juz. But.. no one was able to use these.. except those who controlled.. the Cog..

"Xixxxccor.." The voice of Juz cooed. "You have failed. Your pitiful Fellowship of Heroes has fallen to my mighty Cog-native powers. The Massassi Temple has fallen to my moderators and forum police. You.. have.. failed.. But I come with a proposition"

"Never! I'd never do anything for you, you.. you.. bully!" Xixor pouted.

The projection of Juz rolled it's eyes. "I'm hurt. Really. See this. See this tear?" Juz points to a spot next to his eye, and lets his finger slide down his cheek. "Of course you don't. Because I don't care. Now, hear me out mortal." Juz's voice suddenly gets harsher.
"That was your last respawn. There are no more One-Ups left on this world. The next time you get fragged, it's rat-tat-tat and you're down for good. You get sent to the recycle bin. You're purged. Kaput. Done for. Now, my coggers have found a way to give you infinite one-ups.. but you must join me.."

Xixor screams, "Never will I join you! Not in a billion page refreshes!"

"You'll see differently..." Juz says, in an all-knowing tone. "You see, All hope for you is lost. It is only a matter of time before we flush out the remaining Massassians and purge them from our databanks forever. You have two choices. Purgification, or Purification. Join me, and I can purify your code. You can live forever, at your rightful place at my side." Juz holds out his hand, as if to help a fallen child.

"What do you mean.. by your side..?" Xixor asks, curiously, yet cautiously.

"What did that fool Corstar tell you about your dog?" Juz inquires menacingly.

"He told me enough. He told me you and your gang of hoodlums ran over him!!" Xixor cries through his tears. He flashes back to when he was 10, and he was chasing is dog MadQuack into the street, when all of the sudden a swoop bike burst through Madquack's chest and flies away. He never got over that event..

Juz smiles. "Well, there is something I must reveal then.." Juz reaches his hand out again, "Xixor.. I am your fathe-er.. I mean.. I am your brother!! Join me, Xixor.. We can crush the Massassi and rule cyberspace as brothers."

Xixor is astonished. Could this.. this monster.. really be his brother? The years he's spent fighting Juz... his brother? He couldn't believe it. And yet.. he knew about the dog incident.. "I'll do it. I'll join you, tell me what to do my master," Xixor falls to his knees, and bows his head in obedience. "My brother."

Back in Juz's Royal Chamber, he and his new Commander let out a laugh.

Juz slaps the Commander on the back as he gleefully proclaims, "Man! I can't believe he fell for that! Everyone and his mother has had their dog die at some point! What a riot.. We'll destroy Massassi from the inside out!"

"A wonderful plan, I must say Lord Juz!" comments the Commander as he pats Juz on the back.

What will this leave for our adventurers? A new enemy in their midst? Find out next post in.. Life in the Massassi Temple

------------------

[This message has been edited by happydud (edited January 29, 2004).]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-01-30, 7:30 AM #78
Xizor-Wait a minute! You're a stupid blundering idiot aren't you. You're not my brother.
Blundering Idiot-Crap! How did you figure it out.
Xizor-There's a sign on your back that says you are.
Blundering Idiot-I knew i shouldnve trusted those guys...
*they both just sit there a minute*
Blundering Idiot-Ummmm...yeah Im going to go this way now. *runs away*
Xizor-Oh well, I better go this way way if hes going that way.
Xizor goes walking again...

------------------
Light And Darkness
2004-01-30, 8:16 AM #79
dropping down silently Zloc Vergo pushed Brian ahead of him into a small two person speeder.

"What ever you do, stay DOWN." Zloc said as he hotwired the Speeder and it roared to life.

"Hey you... STOP." A shadow solder said as he unslung his rifle.

"HANG ON!" Zloc said as he hit the gas pedal and the car zoomed backwords into reverse.

Spinning the car and going away at full speed, Zloc Charged for the forest behind the massassi temple. Flying around the trees at close to 300 miles an hour Brian was trying like heck not to throw up.

"LOOK OUT... GAAAAAAAAH. Dont doo... AAAAAAAH RIGHT TUURN RIGHT AAAAAAH." Brian said as he held on with all his strenght.

"The odds of successfully navagating a forest like this at this speed are three billion to one.." Brian said as he tried get down lower into the speeder.

"Yeah well don't tell me the odds... and put on your seat belt." Zloc said as he dodged past a Oak tree. "I think we're far enough away..."

Stopping the speeder Zloc jumped out and looked at his personal scanner.

Brian, struggling with his seatbelt finally got it undone and fell out of the speeder. Brian walked over behind a tree and started to throw up.

"I'm guessing we're about 200 miles from the massassi temple... my scanner is weirding out. I think there's metal in the trees that keep my scanner for reading any landmarks." Zloc said as he went into the speeder and started digging for an arial in the survival equipment. "We got plenty of food... and I can hear a stream near by so we won't need to use any of our water supplies. Ohhh... the last user of this speeder even left a Small blaster here."

Brian stood up and brushed off his suit. "I swear, If I get out of this I'll sue the maker of these land speeders."

Zloc and Brian both jumped into the speeder and followed their ears to the stream.

Sitting down on the bank after turning off the speeder, Zloc looked around the other side of the river.

"Holy....mother...mary.." Brian said as he looked at the burning buildings on the other side of the river. "What happened here?"

Zloc took out his Micro-binoculars and sighted in on some of the bigger buildings noticing the bodys.

"River folk...most likely. There aren't and Shadow Soldiers around, dead or alive. Some of the buildings have large holes in them." Zloc said as he scanned the area. "They've been fired bombed... most likely that flash we saw earlyer on the massassi temple was an artillery blast that was off its mark."

Hopping into the speeder, Zloc and Brian flew accross the river to the burning Village and landed on the outskirts.

"My scanner shows alot of wildlife running like heck away... but nothing short of a dog survived." Zloc said as he walked down the shoreline with brian.

Brian shook his head and turned back towards the speeder.

Zloc turned and ran back to the speeder catching up with brian.

"We have to move on... the longer we stay here the better chance there is that they'll spot us." Zloc said as he Started the Speeder.

Flying through the forest at breakneck speed, Zloc paused at a small clearing of trees and brought the Speeder to the edge of the clearing.

"We'll stay here for the night." Zloc said to Brian. "Tomarrow we'll go farther into the wilderness and into the lands of the elfs.... Majestic people... lots of the massassians that wish to fade away in peace go there. I expect Pommy might be able to help us."

Zloc set up a tent and brought out his Little laptop. "Meanwhile we can play Asteroids and capture the flag on my computer."

Zloc and Brian started playing Games and soon went to bed after taking the sparkplugs out of the speeder.

*cough* well now that I killed Corstar who else am I to use? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
2004-01-30, 8:28 AM #80
Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lt_myn_skyhopper:
*cough* well now that I killed Corstar who else am I to use? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

</font>

A brother? Lt_my_scooter? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited January 30, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!