Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → life in the massassi temple
life in the massassi temple
2004-03-15, 4:42 PM #121
I have no problem with it. In fact, I was going to suggest several people who've been wanting to contribute come in then. I want to show the battle from several different points of view.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Are you finding Ling-Ling's head?
Last Stand
2004-03-18, 4:56 PM #122
*cough*

------------------
"No good can ever come from staying with normal people"
-Outlaw Star
"Some people play tennis. I erode the human soul"
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
-DX:IW
A Knight's Tail
Exile: A Tale of Light in Dark
The Never Ending Story²
"I consume the life essence itself!... Preferably medium rare" - Mauldis

-----@%
2004-03-18, 5:36 PM #123
If Myn hasn't done anything by Sunday afternoon, I'll do it.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
"In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
Last Stand
2004-03-22, 9:12 PM #124
Edward gets this topic up to the surface by deciding to taking a strole to Minus Equilith to get some news from those parts.

/Edward
Edward's Cognative Hazards
2004-03-23, 4:25 PM #125
Myndwarf sat down in the chair and watched Phoenix on the other side of the room, load his guns.

"It has started.... Ryan will pull out as many troops as he can without breaking the back of the security here." Corstar said

Nodding Phoenix finished loading the guns and throwing them to Outlaw and happydud.

"After this i'm retiring... I'm telling you that... This is way too much for me." Phoenix said.

Standing up and walking to the door Myndwarf glanced at Phoenix and his squad. "Rest well, where we are going there won't be a chance to breath let alone sleep. I will see you in the 'marrow."

"You know for an old, wise, boring guy he isn't too bad." Happydud said as he leaned on his rifle. "We should throw him in one of those extreme makeover shows and see what happens when he looks 'young' again."

Glaring at happydud outlaw's only responce was a mumble about crazy mailmen.

*outside, the next day*

Looking out over the army of men, elfs and horses, Corstar decided they inorder to change the overwelming odds in their own favor, they would need a couple more thousand men...

Walking to the front of the fortress, Myndwarf hopped onto shadowphone and rode up next to Phoenix, Happydud and Outlaw.

"We will arrive tomarrow or the next day."
A commander said.

"Let us go." Phoenix said and they started their march

[part1 end]
2004-03-27, 12:54 AM #126
Edward was walking in the forest towards ME, taking it easy, for he didn't know that there was going to be a war. Then someone hit him over the head. A church bell echoed in Edward's head. Of course, he's an android with a steel head. He fell over, rolled over, and looked at the person who hit him.
"You there, with the heavy steel fist. Who, are, you?" asked Edward, trying to put aside the ringing in his ears.
"I am Rbot 3.0!" responded the man. "And I'm going to kill you."
"You? Kill me?" asked Edward "'Tis possible, I guess..."
The Rbot pulled out a gun and started shooting. Edward dodged them BUT, they exploded when they got close to Edward and he got thrusted away. Not only that but the were homing. Edward dodged all of them and used their explosion for a little extra boost. He managed to dodge his way to the Rbot and got close enough so that the explosion affected the Rbot as well. They both flew to the ground, and they both got up just as quick.
"As you can see, I'm a master dodger," bosted Edward. "How about you?" he added as he unfolded a pair of Mini-guns from his arms and started shooting (firewait=0.01). The Rbot dodged them all without problems.
"Not bad..." remarked Edward, as he put away his Mini-guns. "Now, for the big question... Do you want to know what IT is?"
"What?"
"IT."
"What is it?"
"It is IT."
"What is?"
"IT."
"What the ****!"
"No, IT."
"What the **** is IT?"
"It is IT!"
"Oh for the love of COG!" the Rbot exclaimed and took up a Concussion Rifle. Edward started dodging, and the Rbot started shooting, rapidly. It was obvious that he had a Super Jedi Mod on him. Edward then exploded into speed and got right behind him. and by the time the Rbot had turned 135° Edward grabbed the rifle and started shooting with the secondary fire into the heart of the Rbot. The Rbot flew into a tree, but wasn't dying one bit. But Edward did notice one thing. He noticed that there was a crushing sound when the Rbot hit the tree, and it wasn't wooden. Edward changed his view to Code view and scanned the Rbot's Code. He noticed that the Rbot wouldn't get damaged from crush, and he was Invul.
"Bloody hell!" said Edward, still keeping the Rbot pinned to the tree. "You are going to be a tough one to kill."
Edward stopped firing and threw the rifle away.
"How about a fair fight," Edward requested as he drew his lightsaber and did a "challange you to a duel" gesture as you would see in Jedi Outcast.
"I accept," the Rbot answered as he returned the gesture.
And they began their duel.

The first slice was made against Rbot, and it damaged his shield.
"HAY! What is this?" he asked.
"Why, this is IT!" responded Edward.
"Enough! Why did I loose shield when I was COGged immortal!"
"Simple. This here is JO dueling. All cheats are dissabled. You are no longer immortal, neither am I, one will die, and get respawned to his starting point. In your case, I assume, a lab."
"And in your case?"
"Home!"
And they continued fighting.

OK, nobody interfeer. Well, of course you can't... But anyway, nobody interfeer. I will finish this this fight.
2004-03-30, 8:02 PM #127
I will finish it AFTER at least one other person writes a nice story. What about the newly escaped Massassians?

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited April 01, 2004).]
2004-04-01, 4:06 AM #128
i will when i can, prob friday or saturday... now I'M swamped under homework.
2004-04-05, 4:13 AM #129
SCORE UPDATE!

Edward - 95 health, 1 shield
Rbot - 87 health, 0 shield

Just trying to keep this story alive...
How about some people find us, sit down, grab a tub of popcorn, and enjoy the show! [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

/Edward
2004-04-07, 8:11 AM #130
Yeesh, this place moves slowly. I’ll give it a bit of a boost while developing my character some....

As Noble runs over the ground, he spies two figures moving in the distance. They seem to be fighting, as Noble spies flashes around them. He decides to get a closer look, and dodges behind a tree as he gets closer. He can see the figures much better now. One seems to be some type of heavy robot, but moves much faster then one would expect from such a large construction. The other one looks mostly human, although something about him just seemed... wrong. Not bad, just not human.

"Interesting, most interesting. The construct over there, that must be an RBot, although it fights with much more skill then any of those I have seen previously. The other fighter, though, I am not sure about. However, he may be that 'Edward' character I have heard about. Seems like he may need a bit of a helping hand...."

With this he makes a sudden move, running so fast he blurs across the ground and rakes the RBot with two of his knives, dives behind another tree, and then peeks around it to see how much he damaged the RBot. He is very surprised when the RBot seems completely unfazed by his attack. "But, that was one of my best attacks! What happened?" Then, despite Noble's attempt at hiding, Edward spots him. "Stay where you are! This is a duel, you can't interfere."

"Ah, well that would make sense. Let me just make sure, though." With that he throws another knife at the two. It goes through both of the fighters and sticks in the tree on the other side, where Noble was previously. The fighters are unfazed, and continue their fight with the same intensity is has been ever since Noble spotted the two. "So, its seems this is a duel, after all. Well, in that case, I’ll enjoy the show." He comes around from the tree, leans against it, and pulls out a smaller knife, with which he then proceeds to pick his teeth. "Make this good, you two. I've been rather bored lately."

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
"I'm a Cannabal-Vegitarian. I will BBQ an employee if there is no veggie option"
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-04-10, 11:43 AM #131
The Score is tied at 50 health! We are GOOOOD!

N.Outlaw gets tired and falls asleep where he stands...

He wakes up from a nightmare. A wierd one. He dreamt that he was in Fangorn Forest, listening to the trees groan. He then heard men's voices, but they were comming from the trees. His mind had compensated for the speed of old Entish and time seemed to fly by him. So fast that when it felt like a minute went by, he had aged 40 years.
Now, during this dream that seemed like 1 minute, Edward and the Rbot had been fighting for an hour. Their score was now: Edward - 32 health, Rbot - 48 health.

Now, how about a little conversation between Phoenix, Happydud and Outlaw as they march off to ME

[This message has been edited by Edward (edited April 10, 2004).]
2004-04-16, 4:47 AM #132
As the Army of men from tacc march along they hear the music "stayen alive" blaring from the forest.

"In order to get to Minas Equilith we must ride with all speed to the boats." Myndwarf said as he looked back at the group of commanders riding behind him.

Riding swiftly through the rocky passes the Army for comunist people rode to the black hell docks. [exactly opposite of LOTR... free people, Grey heavens get it?]

Watching as the Tacc army boarded the boats at their most VUNREBLE TIME, A elite shadow soldier squad crept through the rocks.

Raising his rifle to his sholder the soldier watched one of the leading commanders infront the army get in range. Squeasing the trigger there was a small burst of arms fire all around the shadow soldier, Killing or wounding men in the front of the colum.

"AMBUSH!" a Comunist soldier shouted as he pointed his automatic rifle at the shadow soldiers.

Mearly pointing his staff at the group of rocks, Myndwarf fired a bolt of lightning that shattered the rocks sending fragments everywhere mincing the shadow soldiers.

As Myndwarf rode on the men paused for a moment, looked at the remains of the shadow soldiers and ran into the boats.

[end part two].... and edward no killing rbot3.... i'll prob finish the journy to Minas equilith, i might do part 1 of the attack but i'll let someone else do the part 2.... anyone?
2004-04-23, 2:48 AM #133
I find it has gone long enough! I'm going to kill the Rbot... I shall DO IT!! I SHALL... I... I can't... I just can't... 'Cause... [http://edward.leuf.org/ATARIfont/CHR_11.GIF] I have grown a custom to your face......
Eh wait a minute....

Edward: 24 health
Rbot: 32 health

Come ON!!! When do I get to kill this Rbot?

/Edward
2004-04-23, 4:01 AM #134
You don't.

I'll find time to write something this weekend, this is beginning to be absurd.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-04-23, 2:59 PM #135
Wait... why are you restricting Edward from finishing the RBot? He's in a duel! it's not like he can run away!

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
Scions of Light[/i]
The Never Ending Story Squared[/i]
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-04-23, 3:47 PM #136
Why? Becuase I have plans for him. All I'll say is he will play an important part at the end of the story, therefore you can't go killing him off. What I WILL let you do is make this one a prototype midstep. In other words, an RBot 2 with RBot 3 software. A testing platform for the RBot 3 code. But no one is allowed to go and kill off the REAL RBot 3.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-04-24, 12:20 AM #137
Well, he won't die, as such... Remember what I said? He will be respawned. When his health reaches 0, he will be respawned back at the lab. If my health reaches 0, I will be respawned back home. And not the summer cottage here on Yavin4, but my real home on Earth. But I'll make it nice and slow...

Edward: 16
Rbot: 20

/Edward
2004-04-28, 10:43 PM #138
Edward: 12
Rbot: 16

Come on! I can't dodge for ever!
2004-04-29, 4:28 PM #139
Well, i'm watching the fight, so i can't do much. Come on, people. Someone else write! Edward and I can't carry this story on our own.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
Scions of Light[/i]
The Never Ending Story Squared[/i]
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-05-04, 6:23 AM #140
Edward: 10
Rbot: 12
NO: Bored...

COME ON!!! How hard is it to write a story? Oh, wait... Never mind...
2004-05-09, 5:28 AM #141
Looking out over the plains of Minas Equiath Myndwarf pointed towards the Shadow army seige.

"They will first wait for reinforcements then they will attack with all forces. We need to hit them while they haven't attacked yet." Myndwarf said as he pulled out his new longsword.

"Yes, we will attack now." Phoenix said as he glared over at the TACC commander.

As the army mobilised and got ready to charge the Shadow Army Myndwarf came up beside Phoenix who was holding a large pistol.

"I hope you don't plan to hit anything with that." Myndwarf said as he pointed at the pistol.

"It worked against the Rbot so it should work now." Phoenix replied as he finished tinkering with his saddle.

"CHAAAARGE!" a commander for TACC yelled.

"Wait what? HEY NOT YET!" Myndwarf yelled as he turned around and watched the men charge the Shadow army.

Zloc Vergo saw the army of the Taccians but thought they were shadow soldiers. Siting in on one of the leading figures he pulled the trigger sending the horse down throwing the figure off the horse.

Myndwarf saw phoenix's horse take a hit and send him flying. Raising up his staff Myndwarf yelled "1337 POSTAL SERVICE OF MYTHANDOR I COMMAND YOU!" and pointing his staff upword he created a large sheild around the charging army.

Slamming into the Shadow army the TACC army had complete victory. Killing every last shadow soldier Myndwarf walked up to the front gate of Minas equith and knocked with his staff.

Opening the door for Myndwarf, Diego grinned at seeing his old freind.

"Myn Corstar! How nice of you to break our seige. Did you come back to play some Starwars galactic battlegrounds?"

"I have come for Zloc, Brian and all the men you have. we are going to break their hold on the Massassi temple but we must move quick before Exar Kun brings out his apprentice." Myndwarf said as he walked inside with Phoenix. "We will move quickly, we are the light that destroys the darkness in the morning."
2004-05-10, 8:21 AM #142
Edward and the Rbot got wind of the comotion which distracted us both for a split second, then returned to our fighting. Edward got a chunk out of Rbot.
Edward: 8
Rbot: 5

When would you like me to kill this blasted thing?
2004-05-10, 2:53 PM #143
Gimmie a day or two and I'll try and write something. Maybe we can breathe some life back in here.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-05-10, 2:54 PM #144
Gimmie a day or two and I'll try and write something. Maybe we can breathe some life back in here.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-05-13, 11:19 AM #145
Ultimate Potatoe walks up to the front door of the temple. He inserts his card key. The light flicks red. UP takes out the key, looks at it and sticks it in again. Same blinking red light. UP scratches his head and tries again. Red light. In a fit of insane rage he bumps the door with his foot and says "oh well.forget this" and walks away.

------------------
"Father to your hands I commend my spirirt. Father to your hands-Wy have you forsaken me?"
It took a while for you to find me; I was hiding in the lime tree.
2004-05-16, 9:28 PM #146
*grins as potato becomes mashed from nucuelar warhead security system*

Still waaaaaiting... dooby doooo... myndwarf is gonna start using some smartasses for lightning rods if you guys don't start writing soon :P
2004-05-21, 9:39 PM #147
Edward: 5
Rbot: 4

phoenix_9286: "Gimmie a day or two"
It's all up to you.
Three or Four, Gonna write some more.
Five or Six, We're fighting with sticks.
Seven or Eight, I think you're late.
Nine or Ten, Is this going to be finished sometime before Jedi Knight 10?

/Edward
2004-05-22, 2:38 PM #148
You'd think the rapidly approaching end of my Senior year of High School would mean that I'd have lots of time on my hands. In reality, it's the exact opposite.

I'll get to it within the next week or so.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-05-23, 11:10 PM #149
*myndwarf uses alpha1 as a lightning rod and destroys 30 shadow soldiers.*

Walking down the paths of madquacks the heros quickly come accross trouble.

Standing in the rain Myndwarf looked across at Rbot 2 and Rbot 1. Now regenerated from Exar Kun.

"Damnation... i killed these guys... and i watched them die with a bit of satisfaction i might add." Phoenix said as he pulled out yet one more pistol and aimed at the madquacks clustering around.

"Mr Phoenix... how nice to see you again. I have been waiting for you." Rbot 2 said.

Grabbing a madquack in midstride Rbot 2 slammed his index finger into the madquack's nose.

"ewwwwww" zloc said as he looked away.

the madquack stood still for a moment then was covered in a sheild of pink. Sitting for one more moment the madquack burst into green flame and transmorfed into a Rbot alpha stage.

After 90 seconds the rbots had quickly mulitplied and the surrounding madquacks were taken over.

"Thats a nice trick." Brian said rasing his eyebrow.

"There is too many!" a paniced soldier yelled.

"Resistance is futile, prepair to burn." a Rbot alpha said.

The battle quickly started and the human comunist forces of the lower earth started losing men fast.

Slaming his staff into a rbot and kicking another into a large rock Myndwarf backed into Rbot 2 and he fired repeatedly with his glock .45.

"Myndwarf the old... how nice to see you. Good bye" Rbot 2 said as he span and did a upper cut that snapped myndwarf's head back.

"The feeling is mutual" Myndwarf said as he pointed his glock in the general direction and opened fire. While the Rbot dodged the bullets in bullet time, Myndwarf jumped back up, reclaimed his staff and slammed it into the Rbot's privates.

hearing a yell as Rbot 2 fell over and short circuited Myndwarf turned and saw a blur of Rbot 1 coming at him with a sidekick.

Slamming into a tree and sliding to the ground Myndwarf noticed it was starting to rain before he fell over.

"CONSINTRATE FIRE ONE BY ONE!" Zloc yelled as he raced through the lines of men and Rbots fighting. As he turned he watched Myndwarf slam into the tree and fall to the ground out cold.

"FOCAS FIRE ON LEFT FLANK." Zloc yelled to a machine gunner as he ran at the rbot.

taking out his sidearm zloc aimed at the back of the rbot's head and fired directly into the back of the skull.

"I'm suprised at you Mr Vergo for such a unreasonable tactic." Rbot 1 said as he turned. Pulling out the .38 slug from the back of his neck, Rbot 1 glared at zloc.

"a Rbot i may seem but i am more than wat meeeeetssss the eyeeeessss." Rbot 1 said slugishly. "Reeeeboorn am eyeeeeeeee... your master failed to slay me the first tiiiime this time heeeee woont have a seeeeeeecond chaaance."

Ok end part THREE... i just unleashed a buncha new ideas, regenerating Rbot recruits, guess who is back and Zloc is kicking *** again while Myndwarf takes a nap... this is so much fun [i/]

2004-05-24, 5:05 PM #150
Noble continues watching the fight, although he has to occationally switch trees as the fighters take a turn toward him. The two fighters are still engrossed in thier duel, not really noticing his presence any longer. Thier bodies dance and weave, dogding and jumping over the lightsader blades, executing gravity defying midair dodges and attacks.

Suddenly, the hilt of Edward's lightsaber appears on the side of Rbot's head, Edward displaying a burst of speed that impresses even Noble. The RBot spiins in the air a few times before crumpling to the ground in front of Edward. Edward points the end of the lightsaber blade in the face of the Rbot as it opens its eyes.

"Your reflexes may have protected you from too much damage, but it won't protect you from this!"

Just as he is about to land the final blow, The Rbot speaks:

"Uh.. perhaps, but maybe i'm not the only one that needs to worry about protecting myself." "Eh?" says Edward, as the RBot, in an impressive display, rolls across the ground, jumps to his feet, and executes a mid-air roundhouse kick to Edward's chest, sending him flying through the air, to slam into the tree where Noble was a second earlier.

"Well, that wasn't too good, you know" says Noble, conversationally, as Edward picks himself up off the ground. The RBot is approaching catiously, not sure how much damage he has caused to Edward. "I'd like to see you in here fighting". "Well, i would, but someone here just had to start a duel". "Oh, just shut it" Edward returns, as he returns to fighting the RBot, and Noble continues watching.

Score:
Edward: 3
RBot: 2

[NSP]Just to mention, i had you hit the RBot with your hilt, not the blade, to clarify.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²[/i]

[This message has been edited by Noble Outlaw (edited May 25, 2004).]
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-05-27, 10:07 PM #151
Myndwarf slowly got up and glared at Rbot 1 which stood betwine him and Zloc.

"you DO know I have more weaponry than you." Myndwarf said as he glared.

"Do not" Rbot 1 said

"Do too"

"do not"

"do too"

"do not"

summoning his powers Myndwarf yelled into the sky "Mytharndrial sinquith Cardboard box!" and a large tree flew out of the ground from the side of the battle, hit past mach 3 and slammed into Rbot sending him a few miles away into the tree where outlaw was standing, watching edward fight.

"Do too" Myndwarf said as he walked towards his shortsword.

Taking his sword up "slangerange" Myndwarf attacked the nearest Rbot alpha to get to Zloc.

Doing a quick parry and thrust combo Myndwarf dropped two Rbot alphas and ran to the masked figure [of course] and tried to end the battle and stab him in the back.

Spinning around and knocking the blade aside pugler kicked Myndwarf in the shin, sending Myndwarf back in a quick defencive manuver.
Zloc dropped back for a moment to breath then jumped back into the battle.

someone else post allready
2004-05-29, 6:06 PM #152
Happydud doesn't know where he is, takes out a cigar, and starts puffing. Then he turns into a midget, and points and cries out, "Da plane, boss! Da plane!"

------------------
[16:38] Correction: dick tracy was a real man
[16:38] happydud: Actually...
[16:38] happydud: He wasn't. :D

[19:08] Dormouse: hi, my name's happydud and i'm passive-aggress.. SHUTUP!! *stabs nearby orphan*
[You have gained 3 Dark Side Points]
My Parkour blog
My Twitter. Follow me!
2004-05-31, 5:45 AM #153
OOC: uhh.. ok news refresh. Outlaw and edward are off a ways kicking a Rbot's 3 arse i think.... zloc and myndwarf are killing pugler. Phoenix is left alone along with you, happy dud. oh yeah the taccians are charging the massassi temple but got delayed by Rbot alphas and a few freinds. i think thats it... arkon has been left alone along with kedri,tony and Xizor who those latter ones are still in the prison under ground i think...echoman is a captive of the massassi temple in the torture chambers which i wanted to use later.... but i think thats as far as we got atm... still shooting Rbot alphas up until phoenix posts.
2004-05-31, 7:01 AM #154
I'll have something up by the end of the week. I swear! Just all these damn exams to prepare for...

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-05-31, 12:28 PM #155
OOC: jut a little more specific, Edward is fighting RBot 3, i was jsut watching, although the RBot 1 just smashed into my tree, so i'll have something up about that sometime, unless Edward does first.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-05-31, 7:17 PM #156
Rbot 1 stood up and looked up at Outlaw in the tree above.

"well well. Mr Outlaw, how nice to see you. I rejoined the system but I appeared to be unplugged it seems. All because of you. You and your freind kicked me off the system so hard i had to reboot and start my aplication again. My file is now clean, I am now a unknown desk cleaner in this system thanks to you." Rbot 1 said as he started to back up. "I knew I was suppost to stay out but i didn't. Some part of you must of implanted into me when i hit you those many times. because of you i an a new Rbot."

"Congradulations." outlaw said as he nodded and slowly unhooked a colt .45 from his belt.

"Thank you." Rbot 1 said as he nodded again. Flatting his arm to a flat angle Rbot 1 charged the trunk, did a fast karate chop that went through the tree and pushed the tree down on top of several madquacks hiding in the bushes. "Now I must repay you for your service to me."

OOC: well that gave you something to work with eh? I'm running low on ideas...hmmmmm... something to do with fighting past the Rbots, reenabling massassi temple's respawn generators, breaking the enemy's hold on the hall of heros or what ever it was called... then we go into the darkness capital, kick *** , rescue the massassians, blow the place up, come back to the massassi temple, knight a few people and we can end the story... simple yes? oh yeah and save echo the SOTD posters and a few random massassians from the torture chamber I escaped exar kun in waaaaaaaay in the 2nd page. lots of fun
2004-06-01, 3:13 AM #157
Don't anyone continue on that up there, that's just given me the sting I need to write with. I'll have soemthing up soon.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-06-01, 2:13 PM #158
NSP: WHAT!? I fianlly get something good to write about (thanks, myn), and you cay i can't? AARRGG!! You're getting annoying.

------------------
-Outlaw Star
-Tycho, Penny Arcade
A Knight's Tail
A Knight's Tail
The Never Ending Story²

-----@%
2004-06-01, 2:51 PM #159
That depends... You see, I've had a plot twist I've been wanting to do for a good while now, this sets me up to do it. The downfall is that I inconvience a number of previous posts by doing so. I'm not happy about it, but I think where I'm going might turn out a bit better.

I started writing about an hour ago during a free moment. Outlaw, email me (IanSechler@netscape.net) with what your idea is and I'll see if A) I've covered it, B) You can go ahead with it, or C) we can integrate it into the plot of my next post. That goes for anyone else with questions too. I know some of the previous posts will become pointless after I do mine, if you have something you want to continue that I'm preventing you from right now, email me.

I'm sorry, but I think we can work it out.

------------------
Frogblast the Vent Core!

--End of Line--
Last Stand
2004-06-02, 8:16 AM #160
OOC: hehehe you're welcome.

A elf mistress stood at the wall of Minas equilith. "The fellowship is breaking, It it standing on the sharp end of a blade. One foul trip will send the massassi temple into the abyss. I fear we have lost all hope and darkness shall claim us."

OOC: ok REALLY running out of ideas now but one of my favorites was having tacc betray us... we take over the massassi temple then find the only reason they helped was to take over, and they released the Rbots and exar kun [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

[This message has been edited by Lt_myn_skyhopper (edited June 02, 2004).]

↑ Up to the top!