Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsDiscussion Forum → Let's play a text adventure game.
Let's play a text adventure game.
2011-11-11, 6:07 PM #281
Originally posted by Koobie:
+1. Yep, I vote for intel as well.

+1 for this +1 :P
- Paranoia is simply having more information then everyone else -
- Ignorance is bliss, but knowing what you know, would you forget it to go back? -
2011-11-12, 10:19 AM #282
Say "Richard, if you care about your friend so much, get your thumb out of your ass and grab this med-kit in here. I've got the intel!"

GRAB INTEL. RUN like heck.
- Ignorance is bliss, but knowing what you know, would you forget it to go back? -
2011-11-13, 10:49 AM #283
TURN ON SCREENSAVER (to prevent text burn-in)
error; function{getsig} returns 'null'
2011-11-15, 1:21 PM #284
bump? Tibby?
2011-11-15, 2:13 PM #285
Originally posted by Cr0wb4r:
bump? Tibby?

Skyrim has him now, and she'll never let him go.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2011-11-15, 2:16 PM #286
Originally posted by EAH_TRISCUIT:
Skyrim has him now, and she'll never let him go.

Oh, OK. I understand everything now :D
2011-11-16, 9:35 AM #287
You grab the box of intel, and turn to yell at someone back there to get the medkit. Before you can so however a grenade lands in the room and you are forced to jump out of the ruined wall to the outside. The grenade explodes, presumably taking out anything else in that room. You run and don't look back.
After about 20 minutes of walking south, you find a makeshift camp. Noting the old-style Canadian flag hanging, you guess that this is one of the refugee camps and enter it.

That's the end of this chapter, now I'm going back to Skyrim I hope you're all happy.

Please post whatever you liked/disliked, would like to change, etc.
Also help me come up with a way for combat to work, I thought of dice-rolls but can't figure out a way for it to work in this context, plus you could simply re-roll infinitely. I'm certainly not learning how to DM for this.
2011-11-16, 9:37 AM #288
So... Chapter 2 only when you're in Skyrim withdrawal?
幻術
2011-11-16, 10:22 AM #289
Chapter Two will happen when I've collected opinions on how this went, planned it out, and made some maps.
2011-11-16, 1:58 PM #290
I'm curious how much 'writing' you are doing? It's been a long time since I played text adventure games, but I don't remember the parser ever being this good.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER
2011-11-16, 2:01 PM #291
I entirely made this up as we went on, but I had a vision in my head of where I wanted to go and what I wanted to do.
2011-11-16, 6:02 PM #292
Oh, k that explains that. Guess I missed that blurb in the first sentence. Good job.
My favorite JKDF2 h4x:
EAH XMAS v2
MANIPULATOR GUN
EAH SMOOTH SNIPER

↑ Up to the top!