Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2001-05-15, 7:13 AM #41
then Mr. Richoz said, "I don't know" and ran over the officer...
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk I have a workstation...
2001-05-16, 1:22 AM #42
But when the officer got ran over, it broke his fake "skin" and he turned into a gaint asparagus moster!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-16, 5:27 AM #43
The Asparagus monster attacked Mr. Richoz, but he just ate the monster, and then, (because the monster tasted so bad), he died and came back to life.
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-05-16, 10:59 AM #44
Amd then continued home in a nice an rampagious, destructive manner
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-18, 1:38 AM #45
When he got home, his wife jumped out, and so he continued on becaue an emrgancy light was blinking that meant that....
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-18, 1:51 AM #46
the science labb at the school would blow up in 35 seconds.

------------------
may the farce be with you.
2001-05-18, 1:57 AM #47
So Mr. Richoz raced over to the school and drank all the explosive chemicals and said "Mmmmm!".
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2001-05-18, 8:56 AM #48
Then the building blew up anyway, and since Mr. Richoz was full of explosive chemicals, he blew up too, but was able to put himself back together and go home.

Lassev: I guess there was something captivating in savagery, because I liked it.
2001-05-19, 1:10 AM #49
where his wife swore at him and them draged him into the bedroom where she promptly fell asleep.

------------------
2001-05-19, 5:58 AM #50
Mr. Richoz took the chance to sneak out of the house and go get high on vanilla extract.

2001-05-20, 4:42 AM #51
"Mmmmmmm...Vanilla Extract," Mr. Richoz said as he downed his 17th bottle.

------------------
2001-05-20, 8:36 AM #52
But hen a large spaceship hovered above him and they had to use 65 tractor beams to bing him up!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-20, 5:44 PM #53
[You don't drink Vanilla extract... You sniff it]

Anyway, Mr. Richoz was so fat, that the spaceship was unable top escape the gravitiational pull with him onboard.

2001-05-21, 12:59 AM #54
so they dropped him in the atlantic ocean, where he was mistaken for that long lost city, atlantis.

[mr. richoz couldnt get high enough just sniffing the vanilla extract.]

------------------
2001-05-21, 8:26 AM #55
[How DARE you question the potency of Vanilla Extract!?!!? Di3 h3r3tlC!!!]

Disney heard of the plight of Mr. Richoz, and so made a movie about Atlantis.

2001-05-22, 3:17 AM #56
And then Miocky Mouse sniffed vanilla extract until he died.
2001-05-23, 1:54 AM #57
Miocky Mouse then was sued post-mortem, for everything including his cofin for copyright infringement.

------------------
2001-05-23, 5:43 AM #58
But Mr. Richoz robbed Miockey Mouse, so Miockey didn't have any assets, and therefore, the law suit failed.

2001-05-23, 2:46 PM #59
Suddenly, Miockey Mouse realized that he was spelling his name wrong, so he clarified the spelling. The correct spelling was of course... MR. RICHOZ!!!

------------------
May the Windex be with you
-Janitor Jack (Salk Wars)
"Your entire base belongs to us."
"It would be highly appreciated if someone would set the bomb up for us"
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-05-23, 3:34 PM #60
Suddenly Mr. Richoz felt very stupid for robbing himself and getting hiself sued.

------------------
2001-05-24, 5:54 AM #61
So he ran down the street yelling, "Olly, Olly, Oxen Free!"
sigs are fun stuff
2001-05-24, 6:09 AM #62
Then, he was arrested by the police, and taken to a white room with padded walls, to have a party.

2001-05-24, 12:40 PM #63
there he met dorothy, the mad hatter, mr. taod and ichabod crane.

------------------
2001-05-25, 4:56 AM #64
... and the entire Second Continental Congress.

------------------
"Launch all of our ships, christened 'Zigs', to insure that justice will be achieved swiftly and powerfully."
2001-05-25, 6:06 AM #65
Together, they decided that they would have to escape (because the food wasn't very good, and Dorothy said that the room was infested with Machinegun-touting squirrels).

2001-05-25, 4:30 PM #66
So they ate the wall to freedom! and then they all ran to the small country of....
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-26, 3:27 PM #67
Guam.

2001-05-27, 5:16 AM #68
where they all lived in bliss and sin.

------------------
2001-05-27, 7:59 AM #69
Then they started their own bagle shop.
2001-05-27, 2:35 PM #70
and ten Mr. Richoz corrected their spelling. Bagel.

------------------
2001-05-27, 4:11 PM #71
Things were going well, until the jewish natzies came in to their bagel shop!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-27, 5:57 PM #72
Fortunately, the Nazis self-combusted because of their Contradictory nature. (Making Mr. Richoz smear some cream cheese- that he was spreading on his bagel- on his red plaid lumberjack shirt.)

------------------
2001-05-29, 5:23 AM #73
And then the bagles got in a fight with the bagels.
2001-05-29, 5:29 AM #74
suddenly the great donut from the sky came and took all the bagels and bagles, and turned them into donuts....

------------------
Hermits have no peer pressure....
Next time you try and eat the cheese, take it *out* of the wrapper.
sigs are fun stuff
2001-05-29, 6:08 AM #75
So Mr. Richoz ate all the donuts, then he and his friends decided to make movies.

2001-05-30, 1:17 AM #76
thier first effort was a total box office flop starring jimmy stewart called "its a wonderful life."

------------------
2001-05-30, 4:18 PM #77
And then they made another movie called...
2001-05-31, 4:27 AM #78
"7 feet under the sea" it starred...
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-05-31, 7:29 AM #79
Sarn_Cadrill in the leading role, and SuperNerd_IJ as the guy who dies in the first 2 minutes.

2001-05-31, 11:35 AM #80
The movie went on to win one academy award... best supporting actor... and that went to Supernerd_IJ.

------------------
Hermits have no peer pressure....
Next time you try and eat the cheese, take it *out* of the wrapper.
sigs are fun stuff

↑ Up to the top!