Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2002-07-21, 11:36 AM #321
causing the animal to spontainiously combust blowing it's guts everywhere then like before the rancor kept on dying different deaths for example after he spontainiously compusted he imploded, then caught on fire, then he shot himself, next he pulled out a bucket of water and drown in it, then hung a rope from a pole and hung himself with it and mr richoz knowing that if somebody else were to kill him this madness would end so mr. richoz grabing the first thing he saw he had grabed corran horn by accident and thinking fast tossed corran horn aside and grabed the next closest thing it was stompie's "metal pipe with routed hole for switch" and bashed the perturbed beast over the head, the beast fell to the ground and all of a sudden...

------------------
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried any thing new.
Albert Einstein
gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely
Albert Einstein
(none)
2002-07-24, 3:04 AM #322
Abd Mr. Richoz watched as the janitor came by and cleaned up the mess. To his surprise the janitor looked at him and said...
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2002-07-24, 7:08 AM #323
"play the best song, in the world, or i'll eat your soul....."

and mr richoz just froze on the spot, not aware that the beast (janitor) was only a distraction for a......
2002-07-30, 9:33 AM #324
Extremely Mutilated hunk of Radioactive Hamburger who's name was Bethoven and who was convinced he was Napolean with a superiority complex that wanted to take over the world and the only thing standing in its way was Mr. Richoz...
2002-07-31, 7:41 PM #325
...So Bethoven started running crazy and Mr. Richoz was pulled away from where he was and was sent into Jedi Knight again, this time in a level called "Jerec - Battle for Power" ...

[Odd things happen to this poor guy dont they?]
"How can my feet smell if they dont have a nose?" - Ed (Ed Edd 'n' Eddy)
2002-08-01, 8:43 AM #326
The odd thing was though that instead of Jerec Mr. Richoz was fighting *dum dum dummmmmmmmm* the miming cheeto of doom!!!
2002-08-01, 5:52 PM #327
So that uhh....."Evil" cheeto drew his lightsaber (Literally) and Mr. Richoz had no other thing to do than draw a lightsaber of his own, but unfortunately, it wasnt very good. the Evil cheeto killed Mr. Richoz's Character, so mr richoz just hit FIRE and restarted, this time he drew an anvil so...
2002-08-03, 10:26 AM #328
he dropped it on the evil cheeto, and defeated the fake game and returned to where he was before when he got sucked into the game, in a bad situation....
2002-08-03, 12:12 PM #329
but he still had his anvil so he dropped it on bethoven...
2002-08-04, 10:09 AM #330
After he dropped the anvil on bethoven he...

_______ < Bethoven
2002-08-04, 10:10 AM #331
____ < Bethoven

---------------------

Just a reminder
2002-08-05, 8:50 AM #332
he ruthlessly and vicously bashed bethoven with a meat mallet.
2002-08-05, 10:05 AM #333
Then he ripped Bethoven into small patties and invited the janitor to his cookout where...
If "Pro" is the opposite of "Con" what is the opposite of Progress?
2002-08-05, 1:06 PM #334
and bethoven screamed HA I AM NAPOLEAN!!!!!! as mr riichoz and the janitor prompley woofed him down
(none)
2002-08-09, 6:47 PM #335
Mr. Richoz felt sick, he went to the toilet and.........
2002-08-09, 6:50 PM #336
once again...drank all the toilet water like a dog and his water bowl.

(LOL)
2002-08-10, 5:10 AM #337
and then puked up the remains of Bethoven who promptly ran away...
2002-08-10, 8:10 PM #338
when bethoven looked behind him to see if anyone was following him he lost his balance and tripped over a homeless guys shopping cart and ending up being eaten RaW dun dun dun then
(none)
2002-08-12, 7:30 AM #339
Mr. Richoz used his super duper raw mutilated hambuger radar machine to find bethoven and when he found him he started to relentlessly pummel him with a broken baritone that was in the homeless guys shopping cart...
2002-08-14, 6:28 AM #340
but Mr. Richoz forgot that bethoven was in the homeless guys stomach so he was really beating the crap out of the homeless guy...
2002-08-16, 3:28 AM #341
so the homeless guy started beating the crap out of mr. richoz
2002-08-16, 7:56 AM #342
and Mr. Richoz continued to beat the crap out of the homeless guy...
2002-08-16, 10:25 AM #343
while the homeless guy was beating the crap out of mr. richoz
2002-08-17, 8:40 AM #344
and the crap kept piling up on the floor...
2002-08-17, 11:37 AM #345
Mr. Richoz said, "STOP!" and the fight ended, "Look at all this crap on the floor! Now we need to clean it up!" Mr. Richoz said...
2002-08-19, 6:41 AM #346
"we need to go get JANITOR JOHN!!!" so Mr. Richoz and the homeless guy both went in search of the elusive Janitor...
2002-09-13, 2:12 PM #347
After many hours of searching the homeless guy finally broke down and said "Who the heck are we looking for!?" Mr. Richoz said, "I told you already we're looking for *Janitor Jooooohn*." The homeless guy said "oops." "What!?" said the mind boggled teacher. "I am Janitor John." This statement proceed with Mr. Richoz beating the crap out of the homeless guy/janitor John UNTIL there was a loud crash which prompted Mr. Richoz to...
2002-09-13, 2:21 PM #348
...To stop beating upon the poor old janitor a moment. Then, deep within Mr. Richoz's Concience... something clicked.... way back.... far ago. He realized something: he had no wife. Therefore, it was impossible that any events after she slapped him long ago...were impossible. Therefore, Mr. Richoz had to be in a dream. And once one's concience dream mind relaizes that it is in a dream, the dream world implodes. In a wild rush, all the events so far rushed with lightining speed backwards and forwards, warping in all 4 dimensions, distorting his perceptions as the dream-space continuum collapsed into itself. Mr. Richoz awoke suddenly awoke. His alarm steadily beeped, as it had been for the past two years. Mr. Richoz rubbed his eyes, streached, put on his glasses, and headed out the door to start his day.

------------------
Some Super Heroes are Hot, And Some Super Heroes are cool. Me, I'm just Half-Baked.

Danr Thsi Typnig Inpemident!!!!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-09-14, 7:29 AM #349
so um is that it....is it over?
2002-09-21, 5:23 PM #350
Oh course it's not over. It's just beginning he just woke up. Duh!
2002-09-22, 4:27 PM #351
He wakes up to fine that his slippers have been stolen by...
2002-09-24, 5:22 PM #352
he reliezes that there could only be one person who could steal his slippers that could only be "dun Dun DUN" the hamster shaped pig faced double crossing back stabing slippers thief in an atempt to get his slippers backs he pursues the evil slippers thief and finds himself lost and aimlessly wondering around the mysterious thief's mysterious trail's dirty low down rotten not paved road's lines

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited October 02, 2002).]
(none)
2002-10-03, 5:10 PM #353
SOMEBODY ELSE RESPOND!!!!

------------------
you don't have a metal pipe with a hand routed hole do ya hu hu? i didn't thinkso
(none)
2002-10-04, 4:43 AM #354
and then he accidently steps on the hamster slipper thief guy...
2002-10-05, 12:48 PM #355
he looks down at his shoes and says o man that is sick and then something catches his could it be could it be his slippers?says hold on! i don't even remember what color my slippers are!
(none)
2002-10-17, 7:24 AM #356
After this he went off searching for adventure when....... [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]

------------------
I am the lord of the pandas
2002-10-19, 11:39 AM #357
that is the gayest most stupid post i have ever seen on massassi o then they went off in search of adventure oo wow god

------------------
you don't have a metal pipe with a hand routed hole do ya hu hu? i didn't thinkso
(none)
2002-10-21, 7:51 AM #358
then Mr. Richoz went and beat up Stopmie for making fun of Corran. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif]

------------------
2002-10-21, 4:15 PM #359
then mr. richoz for being confused of who to beat up decided to use corran horn as a batteryin ram because he had never heard of stopmie (decides to take vote on who agrees with stompie all say i) a unaimous 4\4 so suprising (another vote do feel mr. richoz would side with me and not corran) well what do you know another unaimous 4\4 so then the story contiued with ij members ignoring the stupid post

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited October 21, 2002).]
(none)
2002-11-01, 11:54 AM #360
And the Great Molerat came out of the ceiling. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]

------------------

↑ Up to the top!