Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2001-12-14, 9:37 AM #201
And said "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore."

------------------
You can't kill......the xizor.
2001-12-14, 3:11 PM #202
Mr. Richoz soon realized that he has never been to Kansas. So Mr. Richoz, the rodian, the secret agent, the red-skinned tattooed man, and the robot all went to...

(for those of you who are confused that's Mr. Richoz [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif], SuperNerd [http://www.plauder-smilies.com/tales/greedo.gif] , Yoda007 [http://www.plauder-smilies.com/tales/yoda.gif] , Stompie [http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/contrib/owen/maul.gif] , and LordXT [http://www.plauder-smilies.com/tales/borg3.gif] )

------------------
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2001-12-15, 4:47 AM #203
The Land Before Time (Smacks face in on how stupid this post is [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] )
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-12-15, 10:20 AM #204
And then dinosaurs killed everyone, but only Mr. Richoz came back to life in...

------------------
2001-12-15, 11:01 AM #205
Then Mr. Richoz resurected them back to life while SotE_Xizor1's house swallowed him up.

------------------
2001-12-15, 12:32 PM #206
SotE_Xizor1's then realized that he could not be revived like Mr. Richoz. So the stupid exploding part of this post is gone forever. SO NO MORE EXPOLDING OUR FAVORITE TEACHER
(none)
2001-12-16, 7:54 AM #207
Then, of course, SotE_Xizor's House swallowed him up again, and He could never again make Mr Richoz Expolde, 'cause he was dead. Meanwhile, all of The IJ Members and Mr Richoz ointed and laughed at a house swallowing sombody.
Then, they...
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-16, 10:52 AM #208
congratulated themselves and the house for a job well done.

------------------

[This message has been edited by LordX-T_IJ (edited December 16, 2001).]
2001-12-16, 2:50 PM #209
then all of a sudden the house turned on the clan members (and no Mr. Richoz did not explode) they decided to

------------------
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried any thing new.
Albert Einstein
gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely
Albert Einstein
(none)
2001-12-17, 6:41 AM #210
Feed Corran Horn to the house. But the plan backfired, and the house died, so...

------------------
Visit my site!
www.snerdcomic.homestead.com
My levels never have bugs! The just develop random features...
-I am the Pencil Bandito!! Give me all of your Writing utensils!-
Fools!! I'll Destroy them all!!!!
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-17, 11:15 AM #211
When the house died, SotE_Xizor1 got released, and made Mr. Richoz explode and arrive in....

------------------
2001-12-17, 11:33 AM #212
The same place, the same time. and because of SotE_Xizor1, he was now idistructable. He could be impaled, explode, etc, and still live. Mr Richoz then thanked SotE_Xizor1 by cramming him ina little box, from which he could never escape. Then he threw the little box inthe House's digestive juices which were dripping from its mouth. The box had one hole in it, and the juices slowly dripped in, putting and end to SotE_Xizor 1.

------------------
Visit my site!
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-18, 5:45 AM #213
but just seconds before SotE_Xizor1's brain was eat up by the juices. He used his telcentic powers to over take Mr. Richoz' brain...

------------------
Watch Your Back On The Zone...Cause "Deth" Is Always Creeping Up Behind.
(Hostile Takeover)
http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/1708.shtml
(RWP)
http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/1780.shtml
Check Um Out...
2001-12-18, 11:13 AM #214
But of course, Mr. Richoz was a very strong-minded person, so he was able to resist. He then stomped upon the brain repeatedly until it was mush. He then siad "what a goopey mess" and mopped it up. He then continued what his orginal day had been meant for, going to teach the 7th grade science class. He continued on his way to work...

------------------
Visit my site!
I got kicked out of superfriends for painting Wonder Woman's jet red....
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-18, 5:30 PM #215
then he taught his science class for the rest of the year (it's your turn Lord XT this is a good time to end the thread)

------------------
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein
(none)
2001-12-19, 6:14 AM #216
so he retired from crime fighting for a while happily ever after until...

------------------
2001-12-19, 7:30 AM #217
Santa Claus decided not to come because he was too fat and it looked like a nother job for Mr. Richoz.....

------------------
2001-12-19, 2:52 PM #218
wasn't about to become Mr. richoz new job (and then Mr. richoz walked up to SotE_Xizor1 and smacked him so hard in the face that he though it might have knocked some scents into the unintelliegent being)
(none)
2001-12-20, 1:55 AM #219
the Mr. Richoz came up and amaked stompie7 exclaiming "its a great job!"
So mr richoz began to pack all he could think of that a kid could want into a bag... computers, beakers, flasks, chemicals, bunsen burners, science books..... and put on his suit. the red suit fit him rather well, too. he then said ho ho ho! and jumped into his truck, and was suddlenly flying because of the magic squirelles he had gotten to pull his truck! but then...

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-22, 4:26 AM #220
The squrrels rebeled and Mr. Richoz crashed landed on earth where he was swarmed by nerds and given various copys of this story and Mr. Richoz wondered how they knew what happened to him while it was happening and then he was led to paradox and couldn't stop thinking about it.....

------------------
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-12-22, 1:12 PM #221
the various types of bubble gum the magical squrrels had stolen from his bag and chewed on so that is what he later found out was what made him crash and be attacked so he wasn't mad at the nerds about what they had done by promptily giving him a copie of the tread. (i hope he liked it by the way people)

------------------
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein
Albert Einstein
(none)
2002-01-05, 11:02 AM #222
So Mr. Richoz was stranded on Earth (where he was from in the first place) and after all his adventures he realized it was a really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really boring place to be.

------------------
2002-01-05, 2:31 PM #223
Mr. Richoz then asked LordXT on hi oppinion. LordXT said, "Of all the planets in the galazy, this has to be the most boring one!"

------------------
2002-01-06, 6:47 AM #224
The Super Nerd cut in to say:
"i agree... earth sucks."
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-12, 6:58 AM #225
All of a sudden Corran horn came by in his ship the fat hand a resued every alein on the planet from boringness.
2002-01-12, 7:02 AM #226
Then all the IJ looked uppon corran horn as a moron, and shunned him for his oddities. To show Corran Horn what a fool he was the palyed a little prank. While corran was in his apartment at the IJ base, the other IJ made a faint chirping noise by his door. When corran came to see what the noise was he was pummeled by Mr. Richoz big fists of fury!

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-12, 9:32 AM #227
This, in turn, renedered corran horn unable to reply to the Mr. Richoz thread for all eternity.

------------------
2002-01-14, 11:14 AM #228
With this Corran horn left in his ship the fat hand to join a much of jocks and to never comeback to the ether-net
2002-01-19, 7:18 AM #229
This here shows the real Mr. Richoz, not the actor, the real one! He's in the center wearing a red shirt.
[http://www.massassi.net/ec/images/2492.jpg]
Just so you know, those people don't normally look like that. It was Mr. Richoz birthday yesterday so we decided to dress like nerds. Now, to continue the story...

Mr. Richoz got a visit from some of his old friends... the GRRJN! In order to defeat them the honorable way, the challenged each other to a dual. The Iron Jedi were on Mr. Richoz side vs. The GRRJN. The fought together in an enlighting battle of...

------------------

[This message has been edited by LordX-T_IJ (edited January 19, 2002).]
2002-01-19, 10:51 AM #230
Killer Monopoly of course Mr. Richoz and the IJ won by a huge margin and left the GRRJN in the dust pummeled by Mr. Richoz. They were then jumped by a bunch of mimes Mr. Richoz and the IJ barely escaped. Mr. Richoz then with the big brain of his realized that all the attacks against him were coordinated onto won large campaign. He believed for absoulutely no reason what so ever that the master of all of his enemies was the infamous and deadly Miming Cheeto (DUMM DUMM DUMM DUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM)
2002-01-19, 4:34 PM #231
Then LordXT re-emphasized the DUMM DUMM DUMM DUMMMMMMMM. The Miming Cheetoh isn't just any villian, it's a mimey cheetoey villian! This cheeto has the power to...

------------------
2002-01-20, 9:28 AM #232
hear over great distances, or Super-Hearing!

[This message has been edited by SuperNerd_IJ (edited January 21, 2002).]
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-21, 12:15 PM #233
This enabled the cheeto to hear people coming from great distances. Therefore, Mr. Richoz could not sneak up on the cheeto. Mr. Richoz had to pick off the cheeto at long range with his Trusty Super-Duper Paintball Blaster ®. This turned the brightly orange colored cheeto into a nasty putrid, rancid, poopy brown color cheeto. Mr. Richoz then said, "Looks like it's time for me to get some new paintballs, ughhh!" The cheeto was greatly angered by this. The cheeto tried to retalliate by...

------------------
2002-01-22, 2:12 AM #234
charging at Mr. Richoz. The cheet came within five meters of Mr. Richoz when he rememberd the second post in this entire story...he could scream at an extreamley high-pitch. So he screamed..and the cheeto automatically turned into....

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-22, 6:43 AM #235
a pile of orange fuzz. Mr. Richoz pulled out his Trusty Super-Duper Vaccuum Cleaner ® and sucked it up. Then he disposed of it in the...
2002-01-22, 3:30 PM #236
botttom of his Esophagus with all of the raido active breakfast burritos and gas-x pills from the radio active breakfast burritos and this in turn made his gas turn into....
(none)
2002-01-22, 5:06 PM #237
robot corroding aciduious fumes! Then Lord XT said, "Ok I'm out! I fold!" *quivers* Then the Iron Jedi gave Lord XT a protective suit to wear. "Ahhh 'dats better."

------------------
2002-01-23, 1:36 AM #238
then, they looked into the sky... and there was a gigantic Cheeto Invasion!!!! but they all were different species of cheeto, so they didnt have supar-hearing thar had....

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-23, 6:34 AM #239
Mr. Richoz then gunned them down with the Iron Jedi disrupter Lord XT had given him. The cheetos were turned into a liquidy green substance the IJ came to call "spoo."

------------------
2002-01-23, 3:26 PM #240
then a gran appeared from nowhere, thinking the spoo is a green soup like food, ate it. ignoring mr.richoz and the rest of the ij yelling at him to stop.

↑ Up to the top!