Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2002-04-13, 3:35 AM #281
but before they could finish grandaddy dropped an enormus 20000000 lb. house on them causing there feet to roll up. "kinda like Oz, huh?" said grandaddy
2002-04-13, 8:44 AM #282
Mr. Richoz rewarded GranDaddy for killing the thugs by joining his fantasy baseball leaugue and becoming the star player.
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2002-04-15, 11:00 AM #283
Then they all played fantasy baseball for the rest of the baseball season making it impossible for anyone to attack the IJ
safely.
2002-04-16, 5:24 PM #284
Until Baby Bob joined CBS and started terroizing the TV network. *dun dun dun dunnn*
2002-04-19, 11:30 AM #285
but the ij started to ignore this because there was a bigger (or smaller whatever you want to think) problem. A GIANT MAN-EATING PARAMECIUM!!!!!!!!!
2002-04-25, 11:45 AM #286
but again decided to ignore it because they are just lazy......
2002-04-26, 11:08 AM #287
GranDaddy then looked a noticed that noone else was posting!!!!!!!!!(duh duh duh)
2002-04-27, 7:58 AM #288
because the rest of the IJ were busy killing off the enemys that Grandaddy and LordXT failed to destroy!

Mr richoz decied then that he should..
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-05-02, 3:47 PM #289
take a break, drink some lemonade, and sit in his favorite rick-o-ty green lawn chair indoors that makes a farting noise when you sit up in it. Mr. Richoz enjoyed hours upon hours of great farting noises. Just as the farting noises began, GranDaddy brought his own green rickoty farting chair to Mr. Richoz's house for competition. They both competed for even more hours in their farting chairs. When more farting noises occured a baby big-foot pompa wompa joined in with a farting bean bag. Then the pompa wompa got very determined and so it could make better noises it filled its bean bag with biggiling gelatinous jello. Then Mr. Richoz and GranDaddy realized that the biggily jelly spilling farting chair enjoying pompa wampa did not wash her shoes so they forfitted. The next farting chair contestant was...
2002-05-03, 11:56 AM #290
JAWOK!!!! but the ij new that they wouldn't not be able to tell whether the fart was real or artificial so they decided to disband the farting chair contest all together and........
2002-05-05, 12:34 PM #291
they then decided to rage a full out war on the spooky taco thread!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
2002-05-06, 1:34 PM #292
but wit why was grandaddy the only one talking he wanted the other ij to help. all though he didn't need it because the thread was so weak and retarded. he wanted to have fun with the rest of the ij.
2002-05-06, 3:39 PM #293
the IJ started a petition for all to sign. *signs name*
2002-05-07, 3:46 PM #294
*signs name*
2002-05-08, 4:19 PM #295
as they waited for the others to sign, XT and GranDaddy played paintball
2002-05-08, 4:30 PM #296
Mr. Richoz then joined in and started to beat the living daylights out of them.
2002-05-10, 4:05 PM #297
While XT used his Spyder TL+ and GranDaddy used his rebel, Mr. Richoz used his forkin Excalibur LCD!
2002-05-20, 11:50 AM #298
Using logic, XT and GranDaddy fired paintballs out of their paintball guns. Mr. Richoz fired .68 calibur lead balls! Mr. Richoz annihalated the two of them in the sport of paintball.
2002-05-21, 8:12 AM #299
Then Duke decided to play paintball with.......steel balls!!! Unfortunatley, even with Duke's very good accuarcy, Duke was defeated in battle by Mr. Richoz.
No sig.
2002-05-22, 3:33 PM #300
Then Supernerd made a suprise, apperaing and making a heroic return. He was then shot mercilessly by all on the paintball field, until he looked like a multi-colored, crumpled up human-like shape in the middle of the field, moaning in pain.
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-05-23, 7:50 AM #301
Duke tried to help SuperNerd but was hit with a few lead balls frmo Mr Richoz
No sig.
2002-05-23, 9:35 AM #302
He was taken to hospital on a magic carpet...

------------------
To know the light, you must first see the Dark!

http://shiningsaber.cjb.net

[url="mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com"]mailto:AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com[/url]AtoMiCPh0eNiX@aol.com</A>
Shining Saber Productions

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

The force is like Duct Tape - it has a dark side, it has a light side, and it binds the universe together!

If Bill Gates had a dime for every time a Windows box crashed...oh, wait a minute - he already does.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
2002-05-24, 5:49 AM #303
Duke and Sidious teamed up with Lord XT, Super Nerd, and GranDaddy. Mr. Richoz still conquered mercilessly.
2002-05-24, 7:55 AM #304
Mr. Richoz was basically unstoppable and he couldn't be hit by any of the paintballs that were shot.
No sig.
2002-05-26, 9:35 AM #305
Then the GRRJNs burst into the scene again...and they were followed shortly by Yoda007 with his Super Duper Duper Paintball gun that doesn't really exist and the IJ, Mr. Richoz, Duke, and Sidious decided to just beat the GRRJNs into submission in the great game of paintball

(for all yous out there that forgot and are first timers GRRJN=Gay Retarded Russian Jewish Nazi Mr. Richoz's most hated and deadly foes...DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!)

------------------
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2002-05-28, 8:25 AM #306
which they did
No sig.
2002-05-30, 7:23 AM #307
Twice

------------------
2002-05-30, 7:53 AM #308
... and enjoyed it.
No sig.
2002-05-31, 5:19 AM #309
alot

------------------
2002-06-04, 8:20 AM #310
And they all lived happily ever after (except the GRRJNs) at least for a little while.

------------------
2002-06-05, 5:50 PM #311
Until the GRRJN decided they wanted a rematch. 3...2...1... GO! The game began. Immediatly Mr. Richoz used his 1337 Elite acrobatics and flipped across the field to defeat the IJ's arche enemies. While airborn Mr. Richoz shot each and every one of them right between the eyes. The GRRJN began complaining of an unfair match. After all it was unfair having Stompie and Lord XT always turning invisible on them, Yoda007 always blinding them just when they get a clear shot, SuperNerd always changing himself into a bunker and then annihalating them. And not to mention Mr. Richoz's ability to fly through the air with the greatest of ease! Anyway, all the GRRJN could do was... well, complain of unfair paintball games. They debated the teams for hours upon end. Until the best paintball playing, non-complaing (well it can't talk after all), one of them all came onto the field and allied with the GRRJN. It was the Hipponoceraphantsaur! DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! For those of you who have never met a hipponoceraphantsaur, it's a hippo, a rhino, an ephelant (yes an ephelant), a dinosaur, and a blue footed booby bird put together! Don't ask how the blue footed booby bird fits in, we don't know. How could they defeat the GRRJN now?
2002-06-05, 6:09 PM #312
the xt and stompie said that it was perfectly legal to turn invisisble according to the Lth amendment section 7 artical 36 and the very rubbery but not elastic clause so they had found there way to survive until time ran out or could the ij think a different plan
(none)
2002-06-11, 6:30 PM #313
Since invisibility was legal, they used this strategy for long, long time until it began rain *hates rain*. They decided a new strategy was needed.
2002-06-12, 2:01 PM #314
They then called in the Rancor!!!! But not only that but look..... look at his paintball gun.... uh oh.... we better run!!
No sig.
2002-06-16, 1:01 PM #315
Then the Rancor fell over and died...then got up and did it again...and again...and again (what is the point of this post?) and again...

------------------
2002-06-21, 4:27 AM #316
To stop the rancor from repeated death he just stuck a steak in his heart. Then Mr. Richoz realized he was being wasteful so he took it out, ate the steak, and replaced it with a rusty drain pipe.
2002-06-27, 4:16 PM #317
The the drain pipe was Mr. Richoz's lightsaber model so he took it out and replaced it with a Massassi action figure of...
2002-07-13, 5:28 AM #318
HIMSELF! Just to mark his territory. The viscous animal fought back as it...
2002-07-13, 6:47 AM #319
gnawed on Richoz's head
may the farce be with you.
2002-07-20, 8:27 PM #320
and it broke the glass in Mr. Richoz specs and injured it's mouth severly, causing it to....

↑ Up to the top!