Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2001-11-09, 3:02 PM #161
NES zapper pistols, well overcharged of their normal rate, makeing the letahl laser pistols.......
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-11-10, 7:02 AM #162
that automaticly tracked onto Corran Horn's PC therefore being dramaticly un useful so he decided to use.....
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-11-10, 12:59 PM #163
then they realized that they were out of weapons execept the one they found laying on the floor...

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/frown.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/redface.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/wink.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/tongue.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/cool.gif] [http://forums.massassi.net/html/eek.gif]

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited November 10, 2001).]
(none)
2001-11-10, 3:21 PM #164
Mr. Richoz smacks his head and sighs because of what an fool stompie7 is making of himself by not coming to his clan members. All the penguins start laughing as they pick up their last weapon, the...
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2001-11-10, 4:53 PM #165
dreaded SCHOOL CHEESEBURGER!!!! OH, GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM!!!!!

------------------
"All in all we're all just bricks in the wall."
-Pink Floyd
2001-11-11, 1:40 PM #166
NSP: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA.......LOL!!!!
Now back to the story......

so Mr. Richoz ate the cheesburger and then used his super horrible totally destructive oh my god were all gonna die breath smelling of stinky cheesburger to storm the fort.
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2001-11-14, 6:34 AM #167
then they ran straight into the door

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]
(none)
2001-11-14, 1:28 PM #168
Then, all the penguins fell down, but mr Richoz just kept on going, through the wooden door, through the steel door, throught the cardboard door thru the styrofoam door, until he reched the main hallway!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-11-15, 3:28 AM #169
which just so happened to be filled with tiny styrofom pellets and little itsy bitsy lice infested smelly breath crapy tasting rodents of all kinds

sry for lack of creative juices
2001-11-19, 3:55 AM #170
which the penguins promptly gobbled up leaving Mr. Richoz to penetrate the rest of the base.........Does anybody remember whose base it is? [http://forums.massassi.net/html/confused.gif]
2001-11-19, 9:55 AM #171
Suddenly Mr. Richoz explodes.
DO NOT WANT.
2001-11-20, 3:59 AM #172
then in another place he suddenly came back togheter with no apparent damage. He thought it was probly just another form of hibernation. So he continued on his merry way in search for his chess set.
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

[This message has been edited by Yoda007 (edited November 20, 2001).]
2001-11-20, 7:30 AM #173
then he found a decoy chess set that looked just liked it so he touched and it turned into tiny styrofom pellets and little itsy bitsy lice infested smelly breath crapy tasting rodents of all kinds and they,

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited November 20, 2001).]
(none)
2001-11-21, 6:52 AM #174
Suddenly Mr. Richoz expodes. [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
DO NOT WANT.
2001-11-21, 10:51 AM #175
Of course, every time Mr Richoz dies, it makes him stronger (what kills me can only make me stronger) and re-formates in a galaxy far far away... he is in a well-lit room... suddenly, a man bursts in and yell
"there you are!!! you are late for the meating in the inner-council!!" Mr richoz followed, wondering where he was. IN a large, domed room, he took his seat in his own lttle repulsor-propelled area... a large debate was going on... apparently,a planet was in trouble... and they needed help... there was a trade blocke on the planet!!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-11-21, 7:52 PM #176
Mr. Richoz 'splodes an infinite number of times, everytime he respawns, kablooie,he 'splodes, so he decided to

eat some cheese
"i've seen alot of kids (i'm 35) come on here and ask for advice about girls. look at potato here. he makes a tape and sings to a girl. some girls will laugh in your face, some behind your back and then some might love you for it. potato is a man. a man with a girl. -Darth Evad
2001-11-22, 5:25 AM #177
The cheese encouraged Mr. Richoz to fight the Russian retarded Jewish Nazis in a lightsaber dual... [http://www.plauder-smilies.com/tales/lsvader.gif]

------------------
2001-11-23, 3:58 AM #178
Of course, the GRRJN forces proved weak minded in the force.... they simply flopped over and died after being sliced and diced by som any sabers... but then...

[This message has been edited by SuperNerd_IJ (edited November 23, 2001).]
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-11-23, 6:32 AM #179
[http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]
DO NOT WANT.
2001-11-23, 7:01 AM #180
which rendered the GRRJN unconscious for many hours, giving Mr. Richoz and the penguins time to escape.

------------------
2001-11-23, 12:39 PM #181
WITH HIS CHESS SET (can't forget that) then he went to help the galaxy far far away.

[http://forums.massassi.net/html/cool.gif]
2001-11-25, 8:14 AM #182
Landing his small fighter in a tree clearing, he heard the sounds of blasters far-off. Charging through the forest, he stumbled into a clearing on top of a hill. Below, thousands of blaster bolts were searing the air, in a vicsious battle. The Main people fighteing was a group of amphibious-looking humanoid species, fighting an army of beigjh droids. TAking Action, Mr Richoz....

------------------
Visit my site!
www.snerdcomic.homestead.com
[http://www.plauder-smilies.com/tales/greedo.gif]
-I am the Pencil Bandito!! Give me all of your Writing utensils!-
Fools!! I'll Destroy them all!!!!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-11-27, 6:29 AM #183
drew his weapon and ran to help the gungans in their courageous battle againest the trade federation and then the trade federation droids ran off scared from his massive muscles. So the gungans praised him and he became their hero and he decided to,

[This message has been edited by stompie7 (edited November 27, 2001).]
(none)
2001-12-01, 10:01 AM #184
he decided to learn the ways of the force better so he wouldn't explode everytime someone wants him to and when they try he will just say "you will not make me explode" using persaysion and flexing his behemathe muscles

------------------
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried any thing new.
Albert Einstein
gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely
Albert Einstein
(none)
2001-12-01, 11:00 AM #185
That technique worked for a long time. As a matter of fact everytime. So enimies had to develope a new class or enforcement. They now spit gum on the floor so Mr. Richoz gets stuck in it. Soon after Mr. Richoz found out how to counter it...

------------------
2001-12-01, 11:22 AM #186
By taking his feet at jumping up in down in a "crisco" can. The crisco, being very slick, helped him move faster too. He then...

------------------
Visit my site!
My levels never have bugs! The just develop random features...
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-01, 2:41 PM #187
discovered a new threat to the galaxy far far away and also to his home planet....THE SWARM OF MAN EATING WOMAN BEATING DOG KILLING PEOPLE FROM ZKHOSONHCOZHHXJNKJSDHFJZHZOIJLNZZHFDOZJLKFNLKZHDfoJZDkfKHDJFHDSJFKJSZLNFLSAJFLSJFNLSNFLSJLJS. (ahhh finally can take hand of shift)

------------------
2001-12-06, 3:12 PM #188
Then Mr. Richoz smacked Yoda007 on the head. The name wasn't that simple. The planet was really called Mars.

------------------
2001-12-09, 11:15 AM #189
then Mr. Richoz smacked Lord xt on the face and said it wasn't that simple the planet was actually called I
(none)
2001-12-09, 3:21 PM #190
Then Lord XT smacks himself on the head and says, "What was I thinking? Silly me? I need a new pentium."

------------------
2001-12-10, 11:24 AM #191
The SuperNErd_IJ smacks everybody (including himself) scremaing LETS GET BACK TO THE TOPIC!

------------------
Visit my site!
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-11, 1:52 PM #192
And then Mr. Richoz took out his Supernova Paintball gun and destroyed every MAN EATING WOMAN BEATING DOG KILLING PEOPLE!!!! After he was done, he exploded and...

------------------
You can't kill......the xizor.
2001-12-11, 3:05 PM #193
Realizes he just had gas and didn't really exploded. Then he also realized that SuperNova paintball guns would only knock them out temporarily (because their paintball buns) and so they retaliated by...

------------------
2001-12-11, 3:16 PM #194
Getting more reinforcements, and throw bombs at Mr. Richoz, and he explodes again...and again...and again...and again....

------------------
2001-12-12, 1:35 AM #195
The Mr. Richoz realises he shouldnt be eating all those microwave gas station bean burritoes, so he stops, and then he uses a handy-dandy little gifte he had been given... a NUCLEAR TOASTER!! THe toaster cas off a faint green glow when he fired it up, (wearing his lead suit of course) and made a deep throbbing noise. The lights on the control panel shook, blazing wildly, and then it stopped. *ding* All of the enemy were dead, doe to all the radioactive emissions from teh Toaster

------------------
Visit my site!
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2001-12-12, 3:34 AM #196
Then mr. Richoz ate some toast from the green glowing box... mmm! With what flavor this toast has, then he...

------------------
2001-12-12, 4:21 AM #197
said, "Oh no! I think I just ate radioact---" BOOM! He exploded.

------------------
2001-12-12, 3:06 PM #198
Mr. Richoz then realized that he really didn't really explode he just ate microwave gas station bean burritoes he found in his pockets, then the reinforcements started to fill in for the dead soldiers and Mr. Richoz used his super secret hydro-powered, radioactive, nuclear powered, wind powered, crank-powered, battery-powered, nuclear fusion powered very strong___________

------------------
Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried any thing new.
Albert Einstein
gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
Albert Einstein
It is strange to be known so universally and yet to be so lonely
Albert Einstein
(none)
2001-12-12, 4:39 PM #199
And then the weapon overpowered itself and made Richoz fire it into the wall, sending it down onto the Gay Retarded Jewish Nasis that followed. But then, the gun released bombs and he died and came back alive in...

------------------
2001-12-14, 2:16 AM #200
Year one thousand one hundered and onetey one, in New Braska, Calijersey.

------------------
Visit my site!
Z is for Xylophone!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.

↑ Up to the top!