Massassi Forums Logo

This is the static archive of the Massassi Forums. The forums are closed indefinitely. Thanks for all the memories!

You can also download Super Old Archived Message Boards from when Massassi first started.

"View" counts are as of the day the forums were archived, and will no longer increase.

ForumsInteractive Story Board → The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
The Phantom Richoz, A New Teacher, Mr. Richoz Strikes Back, Return of Mr. Richoz
2002-01-24, 1:02 PM #241
Then GranDaddy's three eyes turned a nasty color of green. This made GranDaddy eat abnormally fast! He then ate the...

------------------
Ohh Crap! - Darien Fawkes (The Invisible Man)
2002-01-25, 2:46 PM #242
then he started to eat more and more until his eyes turned to an even darker green until he went made and they thought there was no saving him until.......
(none)
2002-01-25, 3:07 PM #243
his eyes turend back to their normal shade of purple... and then he proceeded to go throw up in a nearby dumpster. Then...
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-25, 3:25 PM #244
he turned to the ij and said hi guys whats up
2002-01-25, 5:48 PM #245
LordXT said, "I hear these earthlings have this new invention... It's called a... *hands GranDaddy a mint* Try one, it might not hurt you.

------------------
2002-01-26, 3:29 AM #246
All the IJ but Grandaddy and Mr. Richoz stared at the mint fearfully. Gran daddy then brought the strange substace to his lips and......

------------------
Visit my site!
www.snerdcomic.homestead.com
I got kicked out of superfriends for painting Wonder Woman's jet red....
My levels never have bugs! The just develop random features...
-I am the Pencil Bandito!! Give me all of your Writing utensils!-
Fools!! I'll Destroy them all!!!!
The Situation:
The Sv_SetBrushModel: Null error has occurred in my map. This means that somewhere in my level, there is a paper-thin prush that needs to be deleted. There are 2888 brushes in my level. That's chances of 1/2888 of finding the correct brush. The statistics say I have a .035% chance of finding it.
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-26, 3:57 AM #247
all the Iron Jedi flinched at the sight of this. GranDaddy popped it in his mouth and he watched the Iron Jedi quinge just by watching. The mint seemed to have great power. It got rid of GranDaddy's stink! All the IJ, including Mr. Richoz, were relieved to be able to breath again without a gasmask. Mr. Richoz ran to the store and bought a giant size bag of 1,000 strong mints and gave it to GranDaddy. He ate them all at once! Since the IJ are weak to mints they all put their gas masks back on and said, "Wow, this was absolutely pointless."

------------------
2002-01-26, 12:45 PM #248
SUperNerd_IJ then took off his mask, saying "i think i can stand it"
He then walked and stumbled around groggily...and put his mask back on. "Never Mind...."
But the, in the sky, came somthing attracted by the mints. Somthing huge. Somthing heavy. Somthing so hideously scary, putrid, rancid, evil,colorful, and carbonated (with a hint of lemon) that it cannot be mentioned in this post! It was a...
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-01-26, 3:17 PM #249
giant kitty. smeeling GranDaddy's minty fresh breath chased after him meowing. the ij watched in horror for about 2 min then......
2002-01-28, 6:34 AM #250
then the cat mutated into to a JOHN dundunda
(none)
2002-01-29, 2:11 PM #251
it then changed back and the ij attacked it. they then captured it and put it in a huge cage then.....
2002-01-29, 2:39 PM #252
A large bird fell from above...dead.
Don't knock on deaths door. Ring the doorbell and run away; he hates that.
~~~~~~
A severd foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
~~~~~~
Procrastinators unite!
....Tomorrow!
2002-02-02, 6:08 AM #253
then the iron jedi completely ignored the post that made no sense at all and they put the bird on a boat just like in jurassic park and the bird got loose and caused chaos in Miami and the ij......
(none)
2002-02-02, 9:59 AM #254
did absolutley nothing about it, for they were all admiring screenshots of levels and mods.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-02-06, 2:09 AM #255
Mr. Richoz was forced to capture the bird with his grapling hook. He then...

------------------
2002-02-09, 11:53 AM #256
Had some country fried bird...
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2002-02-10, 2:55 AM #257
Wich "tasted like lizard" wich of course, "tastes like chicken"

he then bought 3 sombreros and a case of likimade to save theworld from the incoming....
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-02-10, 6:59 AM #258
bunny snausage!

------------------
2002-02-22, 4:21 AM #259
which of course was automaticlly attracted to GranDaddy's minty fresh breath

------------------
Your levels are made of cement and plaster....Mine are made of tape and bubble gum.
2002-02-23, 5:08 AM #260
The bunny Snausage homes in on GranDaddys iny breath.. it got closer.. closer... i went thrugh our atmosphere! closer, closer.... but then!!

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-02-24, 3:23 AM #261
It tripped over a flying piece of space debris [http://forums.massassi.net/html/biggrin.gif]

------------------
2002-03-12, 3:03 PM #262
which really has no relevance to the story but Mr. Richoz continued to pursure the bunny snausage!
2002-03-13, 1:20 PM #263
Mr. Richoz didnt know how he would pursue the bunny snausage though, because he was still on the ground. Then he remembered his ACME Steam-Boots (from the discontinued-never-started-just-theorized-Nerd-Wars-Mod) and leaped super high because of his jettison of steam. He did a flying kick into the bunny snausage... and!!

------------------
Visit my site!
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-03-26, 12:26 PM #264
Whipped out his Triple-Horned dark cosmic mace of infinite juvenile behavior!!! He proceeded to wack the bunny snauseage, until it acted like a 3 year old who just ate six crates of pixy sticks. But then...
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-03-27, 3:14 AM #265
The 3 year old bunny snausage's sugar kicked in. The snausage was so insanely hyper it was just a big blur to Mr. Richoz. But you know what they say? Mr. Richoz - Faster than a speeding bullet... (or maybe that was somebody else, ow well) Mr. Richoz used his superhuman speed to catch and brutally humiliate the bunny snausage. Mr. Richoz scooped up the bunny snausage in his arms and proceded to dump it in the lava pits at Super Nerd's Arena of BS (Burning Steel, it just sounds funny that way). [http://forums.massassi.net/html/smile.gif]
2002-03-27, 3:25 AM #266
Mr. Richoz heard a beep! That sound could only mean one thing! It was March 27, 2002! How could the date sneak up on him like that. He hadn't finished his TC yet! Mr. Richoz abruptly used him superhuman speed to rush home and finish his Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith TC! PUBLISH: TC... Completed. After releasing his sophisticated mod, he recieved 10 out of 10. Mr. Richoz rushed over to Electronics Boutique to pick up his reserved copy of JKII! Ahh the saber battles to come! [http://www.plauder-smilies.de/tales/lsvader.gif]
2002-04-05, 4:51 PM #267
Mr. Richoz continued to play his SE edition of Jedi Outcast... [http://www.lucasforums.com/images/smilies/duel.gif] ... until he was disturbed by...
2002-04-10, 5:04 PM #268
Lord XT replying to his own story because others have mistakenly forgot to post. He then punished all but XT, SuperNerd, stompie, and Yoda007.
2002-04-11, 1:31 AM #269
But unbenknown to all of them, there lurked something eveil under the earth. Something big. SOmething angry 'cause it wanted to sleep. The earth shook, buildings crumbled and out from he very deepest areas of the earth burst: Cletus, the perturbed Magma Thingy! [/b]

------------------
Visit my site!
"Want some gopher?" - Delmar

The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-04-11, 12:15 PM #270
Cletus using his magma gun thingy, created cleverly by GranDaddy, he decided to attack the IJ members. THEN.................
2002-04-11, 12:17 PM #271
All of the IJ members boggled its mind with their 1337 r0x0rz editing abilities and blew it away... w00t w00t!

[This message has been edited by LordX-T_IJ (edited April 11, 2002).]
2002-04-11, 12:19 PM #272
grandaddy then used his weather controling abilities to clean up the mess. then!!!!
2002-04-12, 1:37 AM #273
Then they all sat on Mr. Richoz's lawn in lawnchairs, waiting for something bad to happen, so they could save the day.
The Situation:
Did I find it?
You bet I did.
2002-04-12, 11:08 AM #274
then hearing this some guy named bob and his mindless thugs decided to challenge the ij in match of wits.....
2002-04-12, 11:12 AM #275
but he was disqualified from the match for cheated. He went against the IJ constituotion and committed a crime against the 7th 36th 42nd amenment.
2002-04-12, 11:13 AM #276
then mad because he commited this crime decided............to cry......
2002-04-12, 11:24 AM #277
which was against the 7th 7th 7th 0nd Bill of Pouting. He was sentenced to cleaning the panda's pink zipper shoes with his tongue. Normally, that's not so harsh. The panda had just ruined his 12 times of being washed and dried because he stepped in nuclear waste, and old miser's yamache, and mathematically challenged ewok's pet bunnymice Terl'et.
2002-04-12, 11:27 AM #278
but this violated the 7th 42nd 36th 7th law against mathematically challenging ewok's pet bunnymice Terl'et, he was then sentenced to death by gas from grandaddys hindquarters.....
2002-04-12, 11:30 AM #279
This was also against the 1th 2th 3th 3th Lth amendment about being sentenced to death by GranDaddy's gassy hindquarters from licking up mathematically challenged ewok's pet bunnymice Terl'et so GranDaddy just shot him.
2002-04-12, 11:32 AM #280
GranDaddy then laugh an evil laugh causing bob's thugs to ask why grandaddy wasn't in direct violation of a law.....

↑ Up to the top!